• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its early, even though the niners haven't come back from a deficit like this in a while. I think its very possible.

awesome. i can't top that.

but i can say, fuck you new orleans. fuck you up your crime ridden city, morally bankrupt football programs stupid fucking assholes. your defense sucks. the Oregon ducks would put up 50 on you. drew brees's face is going to get eaten by his face aidz sometime in the next year. and we're going to skullfuck you up your katrina crying dickholes on your home turf on sunday. sean payton will be in dallas next year. get the paper bags back out and go take a piss on bourbon street, because you fucking suck.

they do suck. Dirty birds gonna be 9-0.

Lick my legs, both of ya!

I think its very possible.
even if smith doesn't come back/

sucks for the rams that janoris jenkins and chris givens were suspended by coach fisher

givens goes down and brian quick steps up, for his first career TD.... the first of 200 ;)

it's gonna be a good game

We don't know what to do on the goal line. No faith in the run. Whatever. We're 8 and 1. Saints still have a very good offense. I had a feeling we'd lose this one. I hate the saints so much.

Ahahahahhahahaha Delay of Game!

I bet China Rider's head just exploded.

lol. fuckin hell. what a ridiculous finish. Sickening for the Rams.

Drew Brees pre-game:

"We own this division make sure they remember that, they do all the talking when we do all the hitting. This is our division and they will remember that today"

What a crazy game.....

The Amendola call back on the first play of OT

The Akers miss

The penalty on the Zuerlein kick

Not happy about how Danny Amedola and Sjax ran all over us today, and how our defense seems incapable of getting turnovers this year.

First time game since 2008....

What a crazy game.....

The Amendola call back on the first play of OT

The Akers miss

The penalty on the Zuerlein kick

Not happy about how Danny Amedola and Sjax ran all over us today, and how our defense seems incapable of getting turnovers this year.

First time game since 2008....

Colin Kaepernick.......SF QB controversy after Alex misses next week's game. ;) Dude played very good in the 2nd half (he must have gotten the old Harbaugh confidence boosting talk at halftime).

The Rams just plain beat themselves. Just dumb penalties.

man i just woke up from a mini CNS overload nap

i dont remember anything that happened once the game ended

i don't dwell on the negatives, i'll just say i'm extremely proud of bradford, i totally expected him to throw a pick late in the game/OT

instead he made some really impressive throws

i'm glad we are letting go of stephen jackson next year, it's sad cause he gave so much to this team since '04.but its time to move on

we really need an actual DC and not just DC by comitee, so depressing how long it's been since they've had a take away

i think rams finish 9-6-1...which i assume gives us an edge over 9-7 teams when it comes to deciding who gets he wildcard

that was the most entertaining game of the season thus far

i won 500 dollars this sunday, party time

Last edited:
I was screaming in anguish at the amendola reception and Zuerlein kick in OT, and overjoyed when they both got called back.

Not thrilled that we didnt manage to come away with a win against the rams in our house.

This weeks events will make next weeks monday night matchup vs the bears very interesting. The winner will have the #2 seed in the NFC, and the tiebreaker.

Drew Brees after regular season:

breessittingoncouch.jpg

Ahhh....whatevs! All the talk about the Falcons being a different team this year now seems questionable. How are they going to finally win a playoff game when they can’t even beat a division rival that’s having a down year?

68077_10151108611811980_1489158925_n.jpg

222509_10151108293351980_1151000213_n.jpg

407702_10151108523581980_49817439_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh....whatevs! All the talk about the Falcons being a different team this year now seems questionable. How are they going to finally win a playoff game when they can’t even beat a division rival that’s having a down year?

Brees will get to see front row and center watching his big screen tv he bought from that ridiculous contract he got.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.