• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Questions about taking Pure MDMA every week

OP i was there where you where and fast forward a few months I am now on high dose SSRI;s and anti psychotics. Do Not Fuck With you Serotonin. Its not like dopamine. Rather do coke or some shit seriously, not harm reduction. but honestly im constantly shocked how downplayed MDMAi is in termas permanently Fucking You Up. You have been warned. And this from somebody who loves this shit so much it makes me weep that cant have anymore.

im starting to see the light in life is my metaphor for seeing the beauty in everything, for enjoying life for what it is, and accepting myself, and finding my place in the world. Yes, it's that deep, and i would've never thought i would be thinking is way. I almost fully attribute my sudden personal growth, to the help of weekly sessions with Molly. Doesn't mean i'm going to continue that way forever...i feel i've hit that spot in life where i don't need it...but I know it'll always be around if i need some extra help every now and again :)
And i would much rather get help from molly, then from alcohol. Alcohol suppresses emotions, whereas MDMA helps you deal with them. A little bit of MJ never really hurt anyone either, its just that i do know that too much of anything is bad.
I'm really not trying to be an idiot with the molly, its just that it has had such a profound effect on me recently that i'm just curious where this is gonna go from here...

When; fact. Now thats complete bullshit because no DR. in the world will know how any drug will work on every single person....everyone is different remember that. To say that EVERYONE that takes MDMA is going to crash...im not buying that "fact", statistically speaking its highly likely but not factual.

So, what you are saying is that you don't know anything about the drug you are abusing. How can you deal with emotions when all of your serotonin is being released? Not to mention the therapeutic studies were done with a fraction of your dose.
That's a massive contradiction. You wanna know why Psychedelics have the reputation to help you deal with your problems? because they prevent the majority of serotonin from being released, if you have anything thats bothering you, its gonna surface easily.

2nd: AS far neural-toxicity goes, no one has stated any facts on how long-term molly use effects the brain, other then serotonin production. All i hear is "its bad for you". If its fear of falling into a cronic depression, i have news for you. I have had cronic depression my whole life and its very frustrating to deal with. This past month, I have not been depressed at all! This is EXTREMLY important for me to progress through life. So maybe i am taking to much, then what, i fall back into depression. Ok so im back at square one...at least in the time in the time ive been doing the molly, i have made my life exponentially better, so to me the risk is worth it.
3rd: No one has stated anything whatsoever on serious long-term mental effects like memory. This is what i worry most about. Am i going to be retarded in a few years from now, will i be more susceptible to things like Alzheimer and Dementia? I dont anticipate anyone being a DR. on here and even if they were where are the clinical trials and sheer evidence? We just don't know.
My point is this...it very likly is bad for me. How bad? I dont know. Is it possible that it may not be very harmful at all. Again i dont know? These are question that need to be raised so that studies can be done to fine conclusive evidence on neuro-toxicity. Drugs (ALL drugs) effect people differently, so from my personal experiences compared to yours, its hard to tell who is right and who is wrong.
Again, it seems like the only thing to warn me about is depression. Other then that there is lacking evidence to convince me that anything else is a problem. A statement of "its a serious drug, so it must be harmful in some way" is not enough. WHY? WHY do u think it is so dangerous? Even if i were to get depressed after taking molly, i still think the multiple benefits im getting far outweigh the negative...

WOW, you are ignoring the comments trying to warn you. Im going to assume you dont know shit about 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, well actually im not going to assume that. It's rather obvious, so i know its true.
first of all, When you use up all of your serotonin reserves, it attempts to refill those reserves, which causes oxidase damage, because its out of omega fatty acids, and its like revving the engine without any gas in it.
I have nervous damage. i twitch, i studder, i cant think as well as i used to, i have paranoia and i have sporadic mydriasis, which means my nerves have been damaged.
You want to think you are so much different from someone like I, or any of the others on this forum trying to WARN you!?!?
What makes you so goddamn special, you have the same serotonin receptors, the same basic chemistry.
This isnt like LSD, it isnt triggering pre-genetic dispositions to become primary functions, causing one out of a million people to go bat shit crazy. This is a fucking stimulant, its going to overdrive your nervous system, your mind, your senses, and those things will wear down.

It sound like you are dependent upon MDMA, i went through the same thing, no one could tell me it was bad for me, i didnt believe them, it made me feel too good and it made me feel like the universe had a plan for me, and it was just going to be there to hold me and encourage me whenever i need it........
It was my source of "self improvement"
It's a bullshit excuse.

Finally, no one is telling you to wait a month so you can get just as high, we are telling you to wait a month so you cause brain damage.
actually read peoples responses.

If you had actually looked anything up, here are studies and clinical trials, there are about 10 of them on erowid.
DONE BY DOCTORS, since no one on here knows what they are talking about, according to you.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_article3.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdm...cience_1/2002_ricaurte_science_1_review.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_article2.shtml

I hope you get this stupid idea out of your head, before you do irreversible damage.

^
true story. Weed used to be a hobby, now its medical, to make up for my lack of serotonin.
I used to have a minor depression problem, now its major, along with new anxiety disorder and Bi-polar tendencies.

Smoking weed habitually decreases serotonin levels. At least in my experience, smoking weed all day has always made me depressed. But now it has gotten so bad that I need to quit smoking weed because the side effects are unbearable and it is making me psychotic. Since your serotonin system is messed from rolling, you probably feel the downside of cannabis much more now. Perhaps if you quit smoking weed for a while you would get better. I know from experience that in my case I see drastic improvement, and that marijuana is in no way "medical" as I use it in the same respect as people who abuse painkillers - to me it's a euphoric and addictive psychedelic with a comedown from hell.

Most people don't want to slit their worthless wrists when they are coming off weed though right? But then again, most people don't have miserable lonely lives like me. One has a tendency to blame the rolling, but when polydrug use and a lonely life are involved then it because difficult to discern what is in fact fucking you up. Even if little to no damage occurs, having the experience of rolling in itself can probably fuck with your head. Since I'm totally fine when I stop smoking weed for a bit, I truly do think that these problems are entirely related to cannabis. So common sense lets me know that weed is obviously killing me and sucking the life out of me, and rolling has just made me completely fed up with my seeming inability to quit this horrible, tricky, and stupid fucking drug because I want to be social like I am on Mdma but burning out all day makes this an impossibility.

The vast majority of weed smokers have no business claiming to use it for medical purposes. It fucks with your head, and many people need it to cope and sedate themselves from reality if it is smoked all day for years. It also has a way of tricking addicts into thinking it does good for them. It is pretty much just garbage.

Last edited:
"Smoking weed habitually decreases serotonin levels."

Not sure about this, but let's assume its true. This is nothing compared to the risk of depression and neurotoxity associated with 500 mg of MDMA per week (by the way, are you taking this all at once or spaced out?).

Also maybe mix up you're drug routines with lsd, 2c2, 2cb7, coke, whatever.

Speaking from personal experience, I feel obligated to tell you to slow it down. I would take a long break (6 months - 1 year), and then if you like try to do it once a month or less. Also 5g dose is just a waste of money. try taking two does per night, one 1 g each or something.

Also as alluded to by other posters, diet can help. Also antioxdiant supplements are hypothesized to significantly reduce some of the neurotoxicity. I think there is a post about this on here or erowid.

Don't be stupid.

I am another person who Is going through the dark side of MDMA use. I probably won't be able to do any drugs again and to be honest, I dont want to. I fucked myself on my 7th roll, before I even knew what the dangers were.

You are lucky, you have 40 people who care enough about you to warn you that you are on a collision course with the sun.

The doctor can fix a broken arm, they cannot fix the serious mental issues that can be set in motion by MDMA misuse It takes months or even years of hell.

I am very lucky that I am not as bad as some people on here, but it is not worth it.

Drugs, especially MDMA, can be a great way to enjoy yourself but what goes up must also come down.

Everytime i took it (doses between 250-500mg), i would feel the "high" for about 12hrs (2hrs for me to hit peak, plateau for about 6 hrs, then come down for 4hrs), but the residual effects of happiness and understanding lasted all week everytime.

This sounds A LOT like aMT, albeit that this dose is pretty fucking large. Maybe impure amt?

Also, stop taking 500mg MDxx/week. OR, tell us all about it weekly, so we can follow your progress.

Ok, this is an old thread, but this forum is supposed to be educating people about drugs, right? So I have to say: Like the post above has said, this is not MDMA. Im not sure why there arent more posts saying this... considering this is Ecstasy Discussion. Whatever you're taking that is being sold to you as "Molly", isn't. MDMA at any dose does not last longer than like 5 hours. Taking more than 200mg will cause a terrible hangover no matter how pure your stuff is. This could be any drug really, but since you're taking half a gram of whatever it is, I'm assuming it's a cut-to-shit psychedelic which is giving you similar effects to MDMA because it is a threshold psychedelic experience. This would also be explanation for the afterglow you're talking about.

Trying to reduce harm here... STOP taking this if you still are; it's not MDMA, you have no way to tell what it is, you're bingeing on a random substance, and you're obviously irresponsible in your drug use considering you think you're doing MDMA and don't even know that it has a dose of 50-200mg and a duration of 2-5 hours. Shit E pills from raves are safer than this.

herbman420,

great post im glad to see someone getting so much enjoyment out of the drug and in turn life, its great that u looked back and saw how alcohol and weed has hindered you as a person, I've got almost the same thing going for me except i am forced not to smoke weed (already have one dirty UA at work). after i got poped with that UA i turned to mdma, and boy am i glad, i take it almost every weekend except for a weekend "break" every once and a while. i feel great for the roll, the comedown, and the day after, take solace in the fact that u can keep your after glow for a week. i don't drink nearly as heavy (a few beers or a rum and coke the day after) and not smoking weed have undoubtedly have a positive effect on my life, except for one thing, work. when i smoked weed i was a very happy and fast worker, always having a smile on my face and not letting anything get me down knowing that i can get off and smoke a bull before making dinner and going to bed, now i feel a more negative feeling towards work (realizing how bad the company is ran and the attitude of the people around me), however i do find my self working harder and feeling better about about the work i do. its an even trade, liking my job to liking my work. keep up the positive outlook on life and live it, and who knows maybe one day you'll stop taking mdma and look back how it effected you and you could even grow more as a person. its all about retrospect. keep it real and party smart

HagortheHorny.

public respect for Herbman420

herbman420,

great post im glad to see someone getting so much enjoyment out of the drug and in turn life, its great that u looked back and saw how alcohol and weed has hindered you as a person, I've got almost the same thing going for me except i am forced not to smoke weed (already have one dirty UA at work). after i got poped with that UA i turned to mdma, and boy am i glad, i take it almost every weekend except for a weekend "break" every once and a while. i feel great for the roll, the comedown, and the day after, take solace in the fact that u can keep your after glow for a week. i don't drink nearly as heavy (a few beers or a rum and coke the day after) and not smoking weed have undoubtedly have a positive effect on my life, except for one thing, work. when i smoked weed i was a very happy and fast worker, always having a smile on my face and not letting anything get me down knowing that i can get off and smoke a bull before making dinner and going to bed, now i feel a more negative feeling towards work (realizing how bad the company is ran and the attitude of the people around me), however i do find my self working harder and feeling better about about the work i do. its an even trade, liking my job to liking my work. keep up the positive outlook on life and live it, and who knows maybe one day you'll stop taking mdma and look back how it effected you and you could even grow more as a person. its all about retrospect. keep it real and party smart

HagortheHorny.

Every time the bucket becomes empty it cant hold quite as much water as efficiently. If you put another hole in the bucket before its refilled properly, you risk damaging the bucket (<--- take note).

Great metaphor.

What about dosing 30-50mg every week? Has anyone tried it? Does the tolerance builds up in the same 'ration' it would build if taking weekly 150mg, for example?

And is it safe in terms of preventing receptors from burning out?

i'm 26 and i have been experimenting on and off with extacy since i was 18. I've maybe taken extacy pills about a dozen times in my life. Highest dose was 8 pills in one night and that was my first time. No terrible effects the next day other then mild depression for a day or 2 (and ive always had cronic depression anyways) i've never had a bad experiance with extacy pills other then the last 4 or 5 times i bought it, it was fake (not like there was speed in its place it was just nothing those times). I stopped trying to get it for awhile and just gave up.
Around this new year, i discovered "molly" for the first time and it was amazing. First molly dose was 500mg. No hang over or anything, in fact it put me in a very positive mood for about a straight week! I started doing it about twice a month since then with no behavioral or cognitive impairment as far as i can tell. Everytime i took it (doses between 250-500mg), i would feel the "high" for about 12hrs (2hrs for me to hit peak, plateau for about 6 hrs, then come down for 4hrs), but the residual effects of happiness and understanding lasted all week everytime. It felt is if my mind was clear and i had more focus on bettering myself, focusing on issues like who i want to be in life and when i want out of life. I've always had a hard time thinking about that stuff, but lately it has all become so clear and all my friends and family see a dramatic positive change in my life. I've completely stopped drinking alcohol, even in social settings. I just dont need alcohol to feel good anymore and i reflected and found it was a major hindrance to my life. I have cut back on smoking pot significantly as i now view that as a negative effect on my life. I was a daily smoker and almost a daily drinker. My mind was in a big haze. 4 months of taking mdma twice a months has helped me dramatically in my life. I now feel energetic everyday, with a great sense of well being. I'm not depressed at all anymore.
Well since i was talking it fairly often i was becoming expensive, so i sought out a new source, and was able to obtain 14g for personal use only. For the last month i've been taking it once a week (about 500mg doses now), and have had even better therapeutic effects on me. I've come to terms with almost everything i've felt guilty or ashamed about. I feel great all week. I'm a much better person now...trust me ask my family, i used to be out of control with drinking on a regular basis.
My ultimate question is this...if i continue to do this (which i'm most certainly going to do, at least till my current stash is dry), do u really think there are severe physiological or psychological problems with taking this amount on a regular basis? With the e pills years ago, i would feel significant depression afterwards, where as now, i feel completely rejuvenated afterwards. I've taken ssri's before in the past with some benifits, but nothing near the improvement on my self image and motivation. I've been feeling great, but i do worry about permanent damages to my brain. As i know this drug is not studied very well or completely understood yet, i felt like i should share my story as somewhat of a "case study" so i tried to be as informative as i could.
Any insight on the matter is much appreciated, but i would like facts, not opinions, if that information is even out there (i couldn't find it). Thanks everyone :)

necrothread,so sorry bl.!
That is my situation now after decades of opi.use but since no one will help me who has exp.this,might as well talking to a wall ?

I wonder how he's doing today. Maybe he didn't have the balls to sign in with the same account because he didn't wanna hear "I told you so"

Anybody reading this thread, please bare in mind that you will probably be replying to five year old posts. =D

What about dosing 30-50mg every week? Has anyone tried it? Does the tolerance builds up in the same 'ration' it would build if taking weekly 150mg, for example?

And is it safe in terms of preventing receptors from burning out?

Why are you taking 30-50mg of MDMA per week? I'm not sure 30-50mg would even be active; although admittedly I haven't checked, so this is a complete guess. Is this some kind of nootropic style dosing regime? I don't have an answer, although I'm sure it's been tested by numerous people by now, so it would probably be worth seeking them out on google etc.

That said, I'd imagine that any detrimental effects would be vastly reduced in comparison to a 150mg dose, yet would still bare potential.

necrothread,so sorry bl.!
That is my situation now after decades of opi.use but since no one will help me who has exp.this,might as well talking to a wall ?

Help you with what?

I wonder how he's doing today. Maybe he didn't have the balls to sign in with the same account because he didn't wanna hear "I told you so"

The thread is five years old. ;)

I know it is, which is why I'm wondering how he is doing now 5 years later.

Perhaps, hopefully, they got what they needed from the chemical and continued to lead a happy and fulfilling life. :)

Currently on molly & be sophistacated as I'm in my 4th year of college. I recommend it for no one. It's much to worry about, from me still being up at 6am after a long day to the deep breaths I keep taking. Be safe all & don't experiment from one hood do to the next regular or hood person.

Plenty of water & great support will get you through