• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

0x00: 25mg seems to be the sweet spot for getting to that next level. I would say stay at around 25-30mg. Over 30 maybe a little intense, and 40 should surely be intense. I have a friend who ate 40 at a fest, and the come up was very hellacious for him. He was sweating profusely and had lots of nausea. All that calmed down for him in about 2 hours, and he was fine to dance the rest of the night...

The highest I've gone is 33mg, and it was really nice. Very visual, very warm, very euphoric, the come down left me wanting more. So I ended up snorting about 20 mg about 6 hours after ingestion. Ate some shrooms too. I was just being stupid. THe actual 33mg was probably enough, the night just sorta played out differently.

Good luck man. In terms of limited supply, I would probably just wait a couple weeks and eat a capsule with a friend. If you are looking for something more intense I'd say eat 30mg, and save the 10mg to snort at some point. It will burn, but both experiences should be fairly intense.

Dear 2c-b,

Why do you continue to elude me? I just want to have the chance to meet you and hopefully become friends. I hear from others that we would get along famously. Don't be shy, I'll be waiting for you.

Love,
Stoned Immaculate

Oh 2C-B you are rather fantastic :)

The past 6 hours have been delightful. Not quite fully baseline yet but feel wonderful, happy, and colourful.

had it for the first time a few days ago. two of us tried 23mg. took a long time to come up almost 2 hours and the effects were very mild. mellow OEV but really fun CEVs. maybe will be trying a higher dose next time. 25-30mg perhaps.

I've run out and I've not enought money for more no drugs
For me anytime soon

I have less than 100mg left and I'm saving pretty much all of it for amon tobin.

one day I'll have to take a heroic dose of this drug because this honestly just seems like the one for me

2-cb dose for sexy times?

Good morning progressive beings

Could you advise me on your suitable dose of 2cb for a gentle aphrodisiac property? I'm not really one of these who wants to go talking all night and dancing in his undies int back garden, but I would like a little naughty time with the missus in a not-too-much-of-a-headfuck kinda scenario. Just something, "ooh, this is cosy and sexy, let's have a cuddle" type stuff :)

I've heard about 8mg will suffice. :)

Many thanks in advance.

10-15 snorted for me
Great sex but dud start tripping that I was a vampire

Thanks guys. Does it hurt when snorted?? I've never snorted *anything* before, except nasonex :)

I'd start with a very low dose and get in as much sexy time in the early hours of the trip - once you enter the psychedelic maelstrom it's sometimes hard to get any life from the bishop.

Agreed. A low dose is very effective for this kind of thing. Even so low that psychedelic effects are minimal. However, the subtle increase in general sensuality is still a very effective enhancement to lovemaking. Some folk have mentioned concerns that too regular use for aphrodisiac purposes can sometimes diminish their attraction to sober sexual activity although I have not found this the case. I used 2cb in this context maybe 3 or 4 times this year and have also tried 2ce/DOM for this purpose. Again, low end doses.

My Mrs does not indulge but the contact-high effect seems to play a role.
Your mileage may vary. Have fun - Pipp

Thanks guys. Does it hurt when snorted?? I've never snorted *anything* before, except nasonex :)

yes - it really hurts when snorted. It reduces the chances of gastric disturbance though which is a common side effect of 2c-b. The Best route of administration in my opinion is dissolved in a few ml of warm water and administered rectally via a syringe (without the needle of course). This ROA has all the benefits of snorting without the pain.

^ I have never plugged anything but I would take this person's advice. 2C-B is probably the most painful substance I've snorted, and I am typically someone who enjoys snorting drugs. My preferred route is oral with this stuff, but yeah, the effects on the stomach...

Personally I don't find that at all off putting either but some people can't stand it.

Less is definitely more here. Personally I would go for 7-9mg plugged/snorted, 10-12 oral.

The problem with oral 2c-b as a sex aid is that running to the toilet 2 or 3 times with semi-diarrhoea is decidedly unsexy. However, putting it up your arse can be considered part of foreplay if you are a bit kinky :)

The problem with oral 2c-b as a sex aid is that running to the toilet 2 or 3 times with semi-diarrhoea is decidedly unsexy. However, putting it up your arse can be considered part of foreplay if you are a bit kinky :)

Ooh dear, I didn't know it had such an effect on the old tum. My guts are terrible at the best of times. Suppose I'd better have a potty on the ready for this one. Thanks guys.

12-16mg should be perfect. I prefer 16, because it become a bit more psychedelic at that dose. 12mg if you just wanna feel a little bit high.

If you are gonna snort this, 10-12mg is too much sorted. You'll be tripping good. With 2cb, I find that snorting it increased potency by 2 to 2.5 times. If I were to snort, it would be in increments of 2mg. I'd probably weigh 8-10mg and then divide it into small piles (like 4-8 piles maybe). I don't know, depends how I'm feeling in the situation. Then do one pile every 5 minutes or so until I reach the desired effect. Maybe do the first couple piles quicker than the rest, maybe allow 10 minutes in between each snort after the first couple. Trade off nostrils, it will reduce the burn.

Good luck man. Hope you enjoy some sexy time with the missus. I sure do enjoy making love on 2cb. Sometimes it is easier if she isn't tripping. When we trip together though it seems more casual, we'll usually eat some dose too potent, and then fuck on and off as we feel like it, which is nice.

For his bachelor party, my husband had me pack him and his friends 7 mgs each with 75-100 mgs of 4-fa...apparently very fun. Not "sexy times" exactly, but they were still able to interact with the strippers and appreciate boobies without the boobies turning into monsters. :)