• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

I really wish there were more reports of this chemical done with IV or IM administration

Got ahold of a good batch of 2cb recently, really enjoyed it @ ~26mg. Very vivid & immersive cevs, nice oev's too, albeit somewhat subtle until later on in the experience. I'd say it was "more unique" than some other 2c's I've tried over the years. Looking forward to using it at some music events this summer :)

this drug is like the fine wine of psychedelics %)=D

I love the fact that its shulgin's favorite chem too

For me is the coffee or coca tea of psychedelics, because heart beat. The fine wine psychedelic is 4-aco-dmt for me :)

I've gone up to 30 mg insufflated in an evening, which was very pretty and quite a beautiful experience. Colours are organic and natural seeming; they spiral and circle around the visual field.

15 mg insufflated last night. An experience on 2c-b has the capacity for easy bonding with people one barely knows. I find myself quite energetic on 2c-b.

It easily lowers ego placed boundaries and is very good for that I think.

I have taken 2c-b three times in the last month and think I may lay off it for a while as tolerance is building and the high is slightly detracted from because of not waiting long enough between sessions.

All in all, a fantastic chemical with great potential for increased human interaction.

so, the other night I did the highest dose of 2cb i've ever done, 38mg about an hour after 40mg of MXE at a concert.

WHAT A NIGHT!

I did 30mg of 2cb with 1mg ativan last time I was at a concert and I gotta say, MXE is definitely better concert material.

2cb is my favorite concert drug, it gives me a LOT of energy, makes me wanna dance, it makes the bass sensations feel incredible, all in one package, and without a terrible comedown.

I actually really like the comedown of 2cb, it typically gives me little tingly sensations that are kind of like the ones you get from alcohol and blushing. It mixed really well with the afterglow of the MXE.

next time I do 2cb i'm probably gonna do like 45mg just by itself.

going to get the chance to research on this soon! extremely excited. planning to take about 25mg and hopefully take it two days in a row.

I just got my hands on some 2C-B 20 mg pressed pills. Can't wait to try em'. I've only tried shrooms and salvia so far.

It's a good time you will like it. The bodyhigh may not be what you are used to feeling but it'll be nice for you at 20mg. This drug is great. Someone should try 2C-B with 2C-C, it's a great combo.

i impulsively snorted 10mg in my room at night and it was terrible, but that was my fault. i did get bad body discomfort and muscle spasms which makes me wary of trying it again.

^ you definitely gotta choose the right occasion for this chem, and the right ROA.

I like to take an oral dose and then snort a little on the peak after any body discomfort has passed and that pumps up the intensity without adding as many unwanted effects as going from baseline to snorting.

however those are the only two ROAs i've tried im sure there are smoother ones.

It's a good time you will like it. The bodyhigh may not be what you are used to feeling but it'll be nice for you at 20mg. This drug is great. Someone should try 2C-B with 2C-C, it's a great combo.

just be sure to get the timing right... adding one to the other after the peak will be a waste of material, unless taking much larger doses...

if you think that 2c-b gives no cevs and or you are comparing it to 2c-c you must be tripping the cevs on 2c-b are extreme and very fluent

DMT, as well as LSD and a few other psychs, give me closed eye visuals. However they are usually of the "colored bubbles", "music visualizer", "geometric pattern" type. 2C-B with marijuana is the only drug (combo) that reliably gives me CEVs similar to what people report with MDA ("mind movies"). Saw a beautiful waterfall last time.

21mg is more than enough for that to be active - if you are talking about 2c-c dosages and or 2c-c in general u are in the wrong thread. if i read right however - it sounds as if someone gave u 2c-c instead of B and or whatever you got is very weak.

I don't have quantitative numbers here so I can't say this happens all the time, but... One of the most common routes to generating the bromine needed for 2C-B results in Br-Cl chlorine contamination. I suspect that in a large number of batches, if they were tested, you would also find 2C-C produced as an inadvertent impurity. It's possible that in some batches there is an inherent level of 2C-C. Of course a shitty synth in general or personal tolerance is far more likely, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

I would also like to reiterate, in light of the post regarding body load, that if you aren't plugging this one - you're doing it wrong. I honestly can't articulate the difference between plugged and insuff./oral ROAs; it is almost like a different drug entirely to me, it is so much more gentle physically.

2C-B is just one of the best psychedelic available at the moment, imho. The positive headspace is really optimal for outdoor day with friends, great for a truly recreational trip. About 2 weeks ago, in the amsterdam gay parade, dropped 25mg, even with such crazy atmosphere didnt raise any anxiety or confusing thoughts, simply was non-stop laughting all day. :)

An interesting note: B vitamin complex seems to enhance visuals and mental intensity about 20%, probably should work quiet well with other psychedelics.

An interesting note: B vitamin complex seems to enhance visuals and mental intensity about 20%, probably should work quiet well with other psychedelics.

I am not doubting you in the least bit but do you happen to have a source on that information, or is it just from personal experience. I completely agree that B is the best psych out there!!!

this drug is definitely not a good one to do alone, or for no reason. i've been dealing with worse depression than usual and drug use hasnt made it any better. 2c-b not only helped me see that but slapped me in the face with it. i can't even imagine what would happen if instead it was something like lsd or 2c-e. psychedelics = nor for me :(

doing psychedelics when depressed is extremely difficult if you are inexperienced. Even with experience, depression can ruin a psychedelic experience. If you are truly depressed and inexperienced, then it is very true that it would not be good to do 2c-b alone. In that situation it should best be taken with someone with experience, and someone whose energy is there to guide you through the experience, someone whose energy seeks to guide your mood to a better place, a person whose goal is to mitigate your depression.

Other than that. 2cb has completely uplifted me a few times. I recall an experience on acid where I was very bugged out, had deep anxiety, was tripping alone, I couldn't imagine doing a thing, it was typical bad acid trip with plenty of bleak thoughts up in the loop. I snorted some 2cb, and completely flipped the experience. I went from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other, like going from yin to yang immediately. The world brightened up, I begin to see so many possibilities of action. I made music. I recorded and multi-tracked various instruments and voices. The results were wonderful.

Sometimes psychedelics suck because your mind is so bent on the wrong things. Try meditating. If you can get comfortable with meditation, you may be able to get better results with psychedelics. Or yoga. I think yoga could be useful. If you practice it regularly, and come to a point in a trip where anxiety is high, do some yoga, and it will probably feel really good.

One last thing. I think that it is a matter of believing that you doing something useful. I enjoy dancing on psychedelics. So i like to crank the music. I feel as though it gives me exercise and balance. I like to focus in on the music, listening to the different instruments and voices present. I try to build a rhythm with one part of my body, and then follow the more abstract and changing rhythms with my limbs. If I am far along in certain research, sometimes a psychedelic experience will provide me with new ideas or directions to take my research. The more active you are in day to day life, the better you will feel about the time you devote to psychedelics.

Alright this is the final thing. Not so sure why you are feeling depressed. If psychedelics don't agree with you, you may be better off using alcohol or heroin. Those sorta things usually eliminate the bad feelings... and usually other feelings. But most users agree that there experiences feel good. It feels good to be drunk, and sometimes it makes it easier to have fun. It is a social lubricant of sorts. And it feels good to be on heroin. It makes your body feel warm and all pains go away, You feel complacent and it can make your conversations seem more clear. Of course use them responsibly; being addicted to either would be a horrendous thing and may lead to further reasons for depression. Some users use em to the grave, as their life spirals into what seems like shittier and shittier instances. I've seen it happen a couple of times.

So take a break. Try to figure out why you are not happy before trying to use psychedelics. And if you do use them try to find meaning in a trip. smoke DMT or 5-meo-dmt. You'll likely break through. Try to analyze the experience and relate it your life. It may show you something.

That's All.

2c-b is my favorite concert drug for the following reasons,

a. It makes me wanna dance
b. The body high is perfect for live electronic music, especially when feeling sub-bass vibrations reverberate through your body
c. It is a damn good aphrodisiac if I say so myself
d. In certain ways it makes me more social than usual
e. I am relatively lucid for pretty much the whole experience
f. It can give me a LOT of energy which doesn't happen with most psyches, (pretty sure I had the most intense workout of my life dancing at a show on this drug one time)
g. friends of mine have said, 'this is like candy flipping but put into one drug!' and I would have to agree there is a lot of similarities but I find 2c-b's aphrodisiac aspect makes me like it more than candy flipping.

that being said, maybe Choco1ate you should try it at a concert next time or after you get a little more comfortable with it.

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can give me some direction on 2C-B. I've bought 4 capsules at 18-20mg each from a pretty reputable source. Did a good bit of reading up on everything, and for my first time decided to take a bit less than a quarter of one capsule out, and swallow the remaining three quarters, at home. The come-up took a good 90 minutes, a tiny bit of nausea but it wasn't a problem. At the peak I had some interesting open eye visuals, but it really felt like something was missing, it wasn't a very full experience, and it felt as if taking a larger dose next time wouldn't actually make it any better. I took the remaining quarter and that may have extended the experience by an hour or so.

6 days later I took a full capsule, and the experience was largely the same (should I have waited a bit longer?). The nausea was increased quite a lot, but still very tolerable, the visuals stayed the same, it still felt quite empty. This time it took a good hour and 45 minutes to reach the peak, and then soon after that it felt like it was wearing off already, like it was over before it had really started.

I've read a lot about the body high, and it wasn't at all what I expected. Instead of some sort of energy or vibrations, I just felt physically very tired. Just like when you take a large dose of MDMA and it knocks you off your feet. When I was at the peak my muscles felt very tired unless I was completely relaxing them. The only really comfortable position was totally lying down, and that felt very nice. But that felt like a waste, I wanted to be experiencing the drug to its fullest. I had wanted to take this drug in a club environment after a few trial runs, but I really don't think it would suit it for me.

I've got two capsules left, and I'm not sure what to do with them. I'm not sure whether to take one and a half and see what happens, or maybe just take both? I'm aware that the experience can rapidly shift from as little as 5mg, so I don't want to go from ~20mg to ~40mg and be completely blown out my own arse. The only other psychedelics I've taken are weed, ket and salvia.

All advice, input, questions and comments are greatly welcomed. :)