• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can u snort crystal meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyone3232

Ex-Bluelighter
I know u can snort crank/gas/speed. whatever they call straight meth or meth that has been cut. but can u snort crystal meth/ice/glass/shards/meth has been crystallized?

Ive only shot it or put some water in the bag & drunk it. I wont shoot & wants to try snorting it.
Ive heard that if it's crystal ya have to cut it with something to snort it. If u do have to cut it with something what would be a good substance to mix it with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can snort crystal meth. I have done that but I of course cut it with a razor so I could rail it. I didn't add anything to it but just to let you know it burns like a motherfucker.

Oh yeah and it lasts a long time. Way better than smoking it IMO. Just respect it. Don't keep snorting line after line or you'll be up for days.

Just get a dollar bill and scrape a card over it which will make it powdery. It will burn for a bit. Do small skinny lines.

Yeah it lasts a long time. Except you don't get that amazing rush that you would get when smoking it.

I like snorting it....it gives me a huge rush, but I dont snort it anymore. I did a hotline the other day.......that gave me a good rush. I personally dont get a huge rush when I smoke, but the hotline was great!

To finalize this: yes it's possible. Chop it up fine.

Closed, PM me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.