• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there such a thing as a 50mg Oxymorphone Tab? Answers ASAP Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

pally pete

Bluelighter
The pill is very small, completely round, Tan in colour, has an 0 printed on one side which is flat but has very slightly raised outer ring/edge on the pill, no marking on the other side, although the unmarked side is not completely flat, it is slightly raised/domed and also wth a very slight raised outer ring/edge on the pill. The pill is quite easily crushable into fine powder and the same colour all the way through.

Ive been told this is an Oxymorphone 50mg tab.

Please help as i want to snort without causing myself any harm.

Thanks

The other Tab is a Large octagonal pill looks poorly made, Green aand very slightly Grey/speckly/inconsistent in colour on the outside and on the inside when cut open, does not crush up into fine powder easily, Large in size, extremely hard to break, the same colour all the way through, has a slight indented 20 imprint on one side no marking on the other side and the pill is very slightly raised rather than being completely Flat.

Ive been told they are Oxymorphone tabs, i guess 20mg?

Please help as i want to snort without causing myself any harm.

We don't do pill IDs, I'm sorry. Read the guidelines in my signature. There is too much margin for error.

Try a google search and look at some pictures, but be careful - think of the consequences if you misidentified the drug or the dose..

It's also not good practice to put "ASAP" in the title - people will get to you when they can, that doesn't make people come faster.

Closed, PM me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.