• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone HCL 10mg/ml

GarageFlower

Bluelighter
Does anyone else have any experience with the liquid?

To me the tablets feel stronger for some reason, can't put my finger on it.

Chewing 2 x 20mg tablets feels stronger than 40mg of IR liquid, how can that be?

I use about 120mg of the IR liquid a day but it doesn't seem as effective as OC's.

Then I'm at a loss.

If anything, a liquid solution should be delivered more efficiently.

If you chewed the tabs then some might have been absorbed sublingually, which would have hit harder but other than that I can't see any reason why - oxycodone is oxycodone..

Liquid IR just isn't as good as tablets

Does anyone else have any experience with the liquid?

To me the tablets feel stronger for some reason, can't put my finger on it.

Chewing 2 x 20mg tablets feels stronger than 40mg of IR liquid, how can that be?

I use about 120mg of the IR liquid a day but it doesn't seem as effective as OC's.

being my first post here, excuse me if anything is "out of order" but I've come to the conclusion the liquid IR almost has no effect on me other then delaying withdrawal. My tolerance for this specific chemical is high, but i still feel a 30mg railed every time, and I'm ingesting 50+mg of this liquid at once. Cant seem to find any other post about this stuff let alone what everyone else thinks. Anyone else thrown off my this stuff?

Taking it orally when you're used to the oomph of intranasal use won't cut it for most people. I'd think that's the bulk of the issue. I'd stick to what's working, and not bother with the liquid.

If your having a chemist make it every time maybe he is keeping it for himself and giving you a very "watered down" mixture and keeping the rest for him/herself. Just a thought.

Taking it orally when you're used to the oomph of intranasal use won't cut it for most people. I'd think that's the bulk of the issue. I'd stick to what's working, and not bother with the liquid.

^That. There is a reason people like snorting oxy; it is actually effective, despite the internet posters who claim oxy has this amazing ba% and should always be swallowed, even though that just is not true.

snorting peaks in like 15 minutes, yet it takes 1.5-2hrs for oxycodone to peak(maybe a tad less with liquid)

ba% is similar, though in any case it is probably mostly ora and that you are used to getting liquid now, so having the pills may have a psychological kind of impact, as you expect them to be good-they are associated with your "enjoyable" drug use, and the same goes for snorting.

Oxy liquid, that would interest a lot of people, even at 10mg/ml