Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they still selled blueberry here. I loved that weed lol
edit; sold. damn you amnesia haze 0.o

Nearly gone one week without smoking any tobacco and starting work soon....; time to get fit !

your from wi... did you really just say that? lulz... how have ya been?

Hahaha i know im a disgrace. Been good man, fuckin livin the life hahaha not much else to do around here. Been a while since i heard from you, hows things goin up in the great north. You happening to attend summer set this year?

i might swing be summerfest... oakenfold will be on one of the free stages.. i was suppose to be at edc this weekend had the ticket ordered and everything but had some damn responsibilities earlier this year that needed to be taken care of so i had to sell it. next year..

Yeah i dont really care for EDC, i just feel like the crowd would make me want to punch people haha. Summerfest is going to be great, im down to see me some oakenfold. You should look into summer set. Plannin on gettin a camp site and shit for that. 3days 350bux, not bad.

epic lulz.. all of the big acts that are playing at the marcus are playing 7:30 or later at night... the day tiesto is there he is playing at 3:30.. they must want all the drugged out ravers in the board daylight so they can keep a better eye on them or something :!

i can handle big crowds like edc... i just want to experience it once before i get too old lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.