• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
The Cuddle Puddle vers.

Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/615080-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-Need-gum-for-3rd-Degree-Gurns!

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

so who else is spending all of this friday completely baked for 420?

would be pretty ironic if the first ever death from cannabis was on 420

would be pretty ironic if the first ever death from cannabis was on 420

Haha, well people have died from THC overdose from injecting hash oil, but dying from smoking weed = impossible

Haha, well people have died from THC overdose from injecting hash oil, but dying from smoking weed = impossible

now if i ever smoke hash oil that little fact will be the trigger for my anxiety attack.

"shit i thought i smoked it but i actually injected it now im dying fuck"

now if i ever smoke hash oil that little fact will be the trigger for my anxiety attack.

"shit i thought i smoked it but i actually injected it now im dying fuck"

Nahh, haha, I've never thought I was ODing on weed. I get those thoughts all the time on stimulants.

Nahh, haha, I've never thought I was ODing on weed. I get those thoughts all the time on stimulants.

never though i've OD'd on anything really but once thought my weed was spiked with ket because i was high as shit and my legs felt funny.

stoned thought processes never make sense.

I was wondering if taking MDMA then 2c-b on a bike ride would still be celebrating bicycle day, or if it must be LSD. I want to save the lucy I have to trip with a friend. Whatta you guys think?

What does lsd have to do with bicycles? Id figure getting fucked up is general celebratory activity... cept st paddys and getting drunk lol

And obviously 4/20... which reminds me i need to go buy some dank for friday...

Lol St paddys in ireland, everyone just gets absolutely wankered

i'm so out of place on st paddys day because i don't drink.

i'm going to be fucked when i go to uni, drinking is like one of the most important things there.

What does lsd have to do with bicycles? Id figure getting fucked up is general celebratory activity... cept st paddys and getting drunk lol

And obviously 4/20... which reminds me i need to go buy some dank for friday...

Albert Hoffman's first LSD trip (also the first acid trip, ever) occurred on his bike ride home from the lab on April 19th. That's what bicycle day celebrates.

Oh haha... i thought it was about bicycles... thay seem to have one about every weekend in my general area... spandex clad road warriors by the thousands all out riding in traffic on the highways..

They all talk about bicycles being a good alternative to a car... i disagree... a bike is a good alternative to running... all the ones isee out on the road sweating and grimacing while trying not to get run over by every car thats going by do not appear to be enjoying themselvesnearly as much as the people in cars driving by..

I use a bike instead of a car. I haven't owned a car in years. Granted I live in a good area in cali that is well set up for bikers, we have bike lanes everywhere & all that. It's a nice feeling of freedom & accomplishment, plus a great work out. Cars also cost a shitton of money to maintain, and are bad for the planet.

If I could afford it though I would probably still own a car lol.

Bikes are fine for short trips and such... as fast as jogging bit as easy as walking.... but for christ sakes please stay off the 2 lane highways that you have to ride in the car lane where people usually drive at high speed... lol

Lol short trips. I go everywhere on my bike, and usually I'm faster @ my destination then if i were driving. lol

Going to be celebrating my 4/20 with being high all day, then at night going to a rave and rolling my face off <3

Status
Not open for further replies.