• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeighhhh Ppppppppppftftftf.

so good the horses want it back

last night i was at my most k'd (considering i only ever bump it), if i closed my eyes it sort of felt like i would start slowly floating up off the floor and above the crowd. was pretty cool.

also met a girl in the queue to fabric once and me and my mates sort of see her and some of her mates every now and then (mandy bonds never die), turns out she's got a fucking amazing voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliMUYqXRNc&list=UUc6SVR-aPLa25PMo-hTW9ew&feature=plcp

Lol i don't need to learn to love my comedown from mdma folley,
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeighhhh Ppppppppppftftftf.

Thats probably what I would do too lol, but instead I usually just smoke a gram or more to ride out the last waves of euphoria. I find a couple of shots (like 3-4 tops) can bring back a lot of the feelings without getting too messy

so good the horses want it back

last night i was at my most k'd (considering i only ever bump it), if i closed my eyes it sort of felt like i would start slowly floating up off the floor and above the crowd. was pretty cool.

also met a girl in the queue to fabric once and me and my mates sort of see her and some of her mates every now and then (mandy bonds never die), turns out she's got a fucking amazing voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliMUYqXRNc&list=UUc6SVR-aPLa25PMo-hTW9ew&feature=plcp

She's pretty hot too ;) haha

note to self... don't drink whiskey while on antibiotics... feeling sick as hell XD

Yea i've heard of it but I haven't lost the magic and never plan to ;). My first sentence might have been a bit ambigious - this is going to be my 2nd roll ever, my previous being all the way back in February but I just want to get the best I possibly can out of it! If you suggest Piracetam is still worth it i'll spend some time researching it.

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts in the UK are you situated dude?

Yep, still worth researching. I'll be going for my third MD roll in June. Magic is still there but I suspect Piracetam will help makes things more magical. And I don't mind at all, based in W. Mids.

Everytime I take molly I got back into a state of missing my first music festival :/ It feels like im chasing a night like that again, guess I shall wait till next year when it comes back to Miami :(

Yep, still worth researching. I'll be going for my third MD roll in June. Magic is still there but I suspect Piracetam will help makes things more magical. And I don't mind at all, based in W. Mids.

Awesome, I bet thats a festival right? I might also be going to that festival if it is!
Ah cool, I'm down near Brighton!

Listening to some tunes, hitting the bong and playing BF3... Feelin good :)

Ive been playing BF3 a lot too lol, you got an Xbox dezz? If so add me, I'm F0lley (F zero lley)

No more drinking for a while though, woke up randomly last night and puked my guts out. Still got to do hella work today too...

LOL pussy, the better the night, the worse your gonna feel later lol. And no I got it for PC :))

I killed a glass monster today by stepping on it.

It was living in my room and bothering me every second. Now that it's gone, I feel so much more open and free.

And no I got it for PC :))

Lucky son of a shit!

I wish I had a good enough PC for my games, I love all the fucking mods you can get...

^ I think your talking about a meth pipe... am I right lol?

Nah it was this little glass monster that was crawling around my room. Every time I'd tell him to go away he'd be all like,

"Nah brah you wanna play with me. It'll be fun. All the fly cats are doin' it"

First I threw him on the concrete and he only broke into two pieces. He was all like, "Yo man what's the deal? Remember all the good times we had? I might be in two pieces, but we can still find a way to chill dog."

Crunch again. "AHHHHH, nigga why you doin this. We was homies. You were gonna study with me and party all night with me! You won't end up living in a shady hotel like all the other people I play with."

Crunchh "We could have stolen playstation 3s and radios together and hung out at the pawn shoppp---" *dead*

Yeah it was a meth pipe lolol

Last edited:
Knew it lol

Fuck all that shit dude, I don't need no speed. I started doing all the little jobs and shit I would do if I was on speed, just in my day to day life. It seems to be working :)

I've been getting a lot more done, that's for sure.

It's all fun and games until it seems like you're Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne trying to hide a secret and it starts getting in the way of EVERYTHING.

Yeah it's nice. It can be a good or a bad thing, but if you're an individual with a lot of free time, chances are it's going to be a very bad thing.

Last edited:
When I do speed, I usually just want it to wake me up and keep me going... I don't need to get incredibly tweaked out lol, but then again I haven't really had that instant "rush"...

Enough oral meth gives me a rush for like 2-3 hours lol. Its all shit though... its on the level of heroin IMO, just too fucking good to use without addiction troubles..

Lately I can't really enjoy stimulants all that much. I suppose it's a blessing. Last year you couldn't keep me away from fiending for adderall. Now I'm like, "Eh, it could be a good or a bad experience. Just get me a downer in case it goes sour."

I guess fate introduced me to America's favorite drug when I was mature enough to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.