• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit loads of things it could have been mate, like methylone.

also i've decided ket is no good for long raves. by about 3am last night it was just making me feel more tired and groggy and out of it so i had to stop doing the ket and let it fully wear off so by about 4am i could dance normally again until 6am but had to do it sober.

Does methylone and all those other chems release serotonin like mdma does?

Under 200mgs is really fine, no need to keep it THAT low Sam... redosing is the biggest factor in losing the magic though. Just take one dose you KNOW will be good for the night, and keep it at that

well as a user for 15 months, only needing 100mg.

Well last time i waited 63 days, time before that was like 49 days.
So if i wait 60 days + this time, it should be awesome.

I think that i will take a 90-120 day waiting space over the winter months however.

Seriously, 120mg of uk mdma should be enough

120 was the plan, I just need to get a set of scales to weigh it out. I was tempted by a booster dose and opinions seem somewhat split, i'd love to increase the peak as the first was quite short but the plateau was amazing - still grinning, chatting and hugging people for about 2-3 hours.

The problem is I haven't yet found my sweet spot, the last time was amazing but i've no idea how much I took and it was a redose as I didn't feel anything the first time. Mentioned this before in another thread.

Just need some more experience under my belt. I'm far too excited to hopefully get my closest friend rolling with me to music which we both adore.

Get some £10-£20 0.01g scales from amazon.

i find 60-70mg an hour after my initial 130mg dose helps keep me up for longer.

i end up redosing a few times in the night though what am i liiike

well 100mg gives me effects for like 3-4 hours.

That's plenty right?

Get some £10-£20 0.01g scales from amazon.

i find 60-70mg an hour after my initial 130mg dose helps keep me up for longer.

i end up redosing a few times in the night though what am i liiike

Hehe, I can just see this happening to me - when life couldn't be any better - HR is far less important :p, need to make sure I limit what I take!

Scales are a blessing trust me, if you want to use Mdma the best way you can, thats how i found my sweet spot, rather than being absolutely floored Lol (i do enjoy it sometimes though)

Could 120 potentially increase the duration/intensity for you though?

It would increase the intensity, but not the duration.

Sam is sensitive ass hell TBH lol... just about anyone who isnt rolling for their first time will probably need 125 or so of the good stuff

^ You really do not NEED 5-6 hours at all lol... that's just going to increase neurotoxicity and damage to your serotonin. Find something else to take before it, or after it.

I've learned to love my comedown, you should do the same...

Scales are a blessing trust me, if you want to use Mdma the best way you can, thats how i found my sweet spot, rather than being absolutely floored Lol (i do enjoy it sometimes though)

Yea I know, its just i'm back home with my parents now and they know I take MDMA. They seem to think a scale is going to turn me into some sort of junkie when I just want to be safer... They're a lost cause. Therefore, I really don't want them to open the door with a package for me.. lol!

But yea, gunna do it anyways!

you tried explaining how you just want to know the doses you're taking so you can reduce any potential harm?

you tried explaining how you just want to know the doses you're taking so you can reduce any potential harm?

Yes, they don't get it tbh. Its more the fact they don't believe its safe anyway and don't understand anything anyway. A scale is just a form of paraphernailliar (spelling) in their eyes.

^ You really do not NEED 5-6 hours at all lol... that's just going to increase neurotoxicity and damage to your serotonin. Find something else to take before it, or after it.

I've learned to love my comedown, you should do the same...

i still dance during my comedown it's just i'd rather not comedown until the last hour or so of the night.

gonna try ket or something for the comedown and see if that works but im worried i then won't be able to dance. we'll see.

yeah. methylone, mephedrone, 6-APB etc all do

Not all RCs are the same however.

MDPV, 4-MEC, MPA, MDPPP, desoxypipradrol and BZP are all dopaminergic stimulants, and are just as easily found in "ecstasy"

Basically, if you take an unknown chemical, you put your life in the hands of some random chemist in some dirty trailer park "lab"

Lol i don't need to learn to love my comedown from mdma folley,
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeighhhh Ppppppppppftftftf.

Status
Not open for further replies.