• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha well then seems like an amazing roll. you deserved it buddy waited long enough ^^

you been noshing my foods folley?

haha :)

*Looks on last page*

haha have a good one :D

I couldn't really do the diet per say, but I did do my best to eat tuna and carbs and protein and all that... I ate a good amount of chocolate though :D fucking flooorrrrreedddd

folley get off bluelight asap and dance, hug whatever man dont waste it on the forums haha

I've dont all those things in the last minute :! cept the first...

massage chair orgasms

I think a pipe is the least potent... then joint then vape... i just use them for convienience

ive never used a pipe, and i smoke the odd joint with friends mainly, i really like the vape as its not heavy on the lungs like smoke is, its more a 'guilt free' high i dont like that feeling that im choking my lungs up from smoking

i feel like a pipe is more potent than a joint, unless you do small hits then it's a bit smoother and easier on my weak mind than a joint.

pipe definitely wastes less though, same with a bong. if i put the same amount of weed in a joint as i do in a bong or pipe i probably wouldn't get that high.

the vape is good to get high really quickly and strongly too, put like .2 and hit it till theres nout there, turn into the swaying munchie monster

Well i mean, a joint takes more weed to roll...unless you smoke pencils.

i'm talking about per gram (weed is expensive here haha)

most people in the UK roll it with tobacco anyway, but i never smoke them. almost got addicted to tobacco from smoking spliffs.

oh god i remember my first spliff......dude just passed it and i was like SWEET! ripped the shit outta it and damn near puked all over the parking lot lol

I put vaped weed in instead of baccy, sometimes it goes out though depends if its well rolled or not.

I think I'm going to up the ante a little bit...

You kids don't do this at home, this is for trained professionals ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.