• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to a little dnb event at a localish bar because two of my mates are djing there, gonna get k'd up it should be sick.

THEN TOMORROW 4/20 YEEEEEAH

I have a negative opinion on dubstep lol
NSFW:

willylovesdubstep.jpg

I can like dubstep, but only if its not the same as all the other shit...

the 80 BPM stuff though, HELL NO. A song has to at least have a beat to be music

so i was having a nice night bumping k and listening to my mate spin some dnb at this bar then i get home and see that the mandelin ampule i tested my ket with has gone from dark orange to a light greenish blue (mxe), so i'm guessing it's cut with mxe.

for fuck's sake can't i get some clean ket for once.

god now I feel ashamed to listen to datsik.

"YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MUSIC BACK DOWN"

so i was having a nice night bumping k and listening to my mate spin some dnb at this bar then i get home and see that the mandelin ampule i tested my ket with has gone from dark orange to a light greenish blue (mxe), so i'm guessing it's cut with mxe.

for fuck's sake can't i get some clean ket for once.

You should only pay attention to what the test kit tells you in the first 30 seconds.
After that its irrelevant

You should only pay attention to what the test kit tells you in the first 30 seconds.

oh that's alright then i suppose. the k did feel fine tbf but i've never tried mxe so i wouldn't know what that would feel like.

bumping it tomorrow at cable anyway should be fine.

Thats not ALWAYS true just BTW, some drugs like 2C-x and others don't fully react for a good minute or more. Its best to watch the first color change, and then keep watching it for another minute or more and see if anything else happens

In other news, I'm on my way to Giggletown..... today will be fun!

How long did it last for Chesh?
Effects + Aftereffects

bout an hour each bump, aftereffects of feeling a bit groggy and that probably half hour or something maybe more at the end of the night, not too sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.