• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just read the PM i got for not getting chosen for mod again (even tho i dropped out) but the reason was i didn't have enough posts lol i have more than everyone they chose so that's BS haha

EDIT: not that i care, but i just thought it was funny.

EDIT 2: did i kill the social? oh man, my b

Nodding hard from some bupe and tram, i love having a low tolerance again, SOOOO much better than a large one.

What is likely to happen if i smoke JWH-250 everyday? i have been since i got it about a month ago. I don't have a redosing problem, i just use it a few times a day.

I wish i could get some real weed for a change, don't feel like driving 2hrs to get it (1 hour to get there and another 1 back)
/rambling

iight, you're all in the tc.. i hate that thing so i guess its peace for now till you guys come back. im leaving BL for a bit.. assholes

Last edited:
Who told you that you didn't have enough posts?

That sounds very wrong and wasn't the case at all.

indeed thanks for your presence

Likewise! Was rockin' today. Big love to everyone :) <3 it was pretty fast though ey Hood, I'd look away and come back and there would be like 20 new posts.. a few stimmed up peeps in there hehe.

I can't sleep now :| caffeinated h, dammit..

Who told you that you didn't have enough posts?

That sounds very wrong and wasn't the case at all.

"You are a great Bl'r, man. Thanks for everything. Also, when compared to some other posters, you just didn't have near the posting stats and number of reported posts, two very important areas when looking at new mods"

was in my message i got when i didn't get chosen
muvo sent me it

I will FW the message to you.

Effie, I need you in TC they're all being mean to me.

I would never be treated this way by you <3

Hey effie... hows your night been? Me and kayla been FaceTimin' lol... if the damn phones dont keep cutting us off lol. I've severley overused the term LOL tonight.. think i'm gunna have to swear it off after tonight for a bit to pay pennance.

i was gonna get tc on my android phone but ir costs 99 cents and i don't know if thats a one time thing or monthly... everything i have ever downloaded has been free
anyone know? i have verizon.

EDIT: nvm figured out.

Last edited:
i was gonna get tc on my android phone but ir costs 99 cents and i don't know if thats a one time thing or monthly... everything i have ever downloaded has been free
anyone know? i have verizon.

Well, think yourself lucky... for some reason it's not in the iPhone ap store.... :(

P.S... Does anyone wanna get me some ciggarettes? I'm all out and it's too early to get anything here.

im not gonna get it, i don't like it enough to pay almost a dollar for it just to use it when im not home lol, i hate it when the tc has a bunch of people and no one is in the social.. it kinda defeats the purpose of us (OD) getting the social back if we use tc all the time instead.
can you guys get Google+ on your i phone? .. it was rated 5/5 stars while tc was 2.9/5 stars

Man I love the social. OD social is my home. but TC is for those of us brave enough (*cough cough*, hood, you paranoid silly face) to go on cam.

Plus its way easier cuz it's instant. But I don't think TC is going to replace the OD Social. TC is not affiliated with bluelight, and you don't get postcount for TC, for those whom care about post count.

My night has been a bit bleugh Mads, insomnia.. h pretty much work off now too, still a lil itchy.

My postcount is crazy haha, can't believe how much it has shot up since I was modded.. gives me authority over you all though of course. ;)

@tri- i dont care about post count.. i just cant keep up with everything going so fast in tc.. at least on BL it is neat and organized.
if i cared about post count, i would have at least double what i have now and wouldn't have taken a 6month vacation from this place.

Last edited:
My night has been a bit bleugh Mads, insomnia.. h pretty much work off now too, still a lil itchy.

My postcount is crazy haha, can't believe how much it has shot up since I was modded.. gives me authority over you all though of course. ;)

I'm still using lol and besides having some trouble navigating my way around a keyboard i'm pretty good.. I have to give ephyl that, it goes on for fucking miles and miles. Haha (see instead of lol)...

Sorry that your night sucked and that you can't go to work because of it, its a shame to put a dampner on what was a nice evening. :(....

Your post count is insanely high haha, i'm not even too worried about mine, due to the fact that i know i'll end up in a competition i'm destined to lose lol.

Edit: It's times like these i wish i still rolled my own ciggs, then i might still actually have some LEFT! :p

^ Nah I'm going to work, got a training day kinda thing so it's not arduous at all :) just sitting around really..

My post count is silly haha but not as high as some! I do have a life outside BL, honest.. ;) hope you have had a good night.

ps roll ups ftw!

Lol... iPhones are major FTW! Gotta love all this free communication transatlanticly...

Lol... iPhones are major FTW! Gotta love all this free communication transatlanticly...

seriously, too bad tripman doesn't have an iPhone with iMessage so our sexting is like 25 cents/message for me and 75 for him. or like an aim app for his phone or something.

But I love iMessage, and all my international communications. Huh I should probably be using the satellite phone for international stuff since I'm sure that wouldn't cost me extra, but typing on the sat phone that looks like an old school nokia, isn't exactly easy once you've gone iPhone keyboard, there's really no going back to other phones IMO.

/rant Im so high

Status
Not open for further replies.