• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what any of that shit is, but it sounds intense.

....There's really only 3 RC's I want to try. & searching for them myself has yielded shitty results. So fuck it!

How you doin' my brotha from anotha motha?

-- I really hope I can take a shit today. That wou;d be FANTASTIC. This suboxone has me all fucked up. :(

Shit, what's good, man?

.... I might have P.O.S. from Doomtree records come do a show for my birthday. How fucking awesome would that be? Lol.

/ughh nerd.

I don't know what any of that means! :O

Happy Mothers Day everyone

Guys I've had such a crazy week so far, mostly negative things but a few positives, now I have a connect for literally anything and everything at family level homie hookup.

See it’s not where you’re from it’s where you’re at
He’s sitting in the White House so who cares if he’s black
And why’s there soldiers still out there in Iraq?
Natural resources ain’t yours, its theirs give it back!
You’re just another puppet but i’m not surprised
Look at Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice
They didn’t change shit, house nigga’s fresh off the slave ship
You’ll all burn in hell even Michelle, Obama Nation

WHAT THEY DO IN THE DARK WILL COME OUT IN THE LIGHT LIKE THE W1KILEAKS SITE.
WHOS READY TO FIGHT? LAST STAGE OF IMPERIALISM, I AINT KIDDING.
IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF MARVIN GAYE THIS AINT LIVIN.

Gaza strip was being bombed, Obama didn't say shit.

<3 <3 <3 LowKey <3 <3 <3

whatup tricomb and clouds? whhat are yall up to??

DIABLO 3 IN 1 DAY!!!!

Dude I have the countdown on NOW.

The servers open in Australia in 10 hours and 29 minutes, I have the day off work tomorrow to snort MDMA and play :D.

noooooooooo fucking way trip!!! you should play on eastern north america servers so we could pwn together!!!

i stocked up on benzos and amphetamines for an all night playing sesion!! fucking lucky!! my servers wont open for antoher 27hrs..

wait u do know the servers are open at 12am PDT right??

Hrmmmmmmmmmmm.

I've been told they open for us tonight 12am.

However... we are on the same server... So... Maybe they dont open for me until 5pm tomorrow.

FML if that is the case...

I just Dutch ovened my girlfriend, with one of the ones that burns your ass on the way out and smells awful. I'm ridiculously proud of myself right now.

I just Dutch ovened my girlfriend, with one of the ones that burns your ass on the way out and smells awful. I'm ridiculously proud of myself right now.

LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhhh you're right.

Not till 5pm FML

yah its 3am for me:/ ill probably be tired as fuck, but its ok i got me some amphetamines!! but dude, we have to both play together when they doo open.. hardcore gaming mode goo

Yeah I am;) how many of you boys wanna come over and show me how bad I am? Lolol

I can't sleep, I'm too excited/nervous about the doctor tomorrow. Tric, text me.

I'll cum over and show you but only for a private party, No trains. ;) I've been AIMing you PC, you dont reply.

Cster...my dude. Hook me up with some amps, man.

....It's been a really shitty day, man.

Wonderful :| I get to go piss in a cup in front of 5 cameras. I think this addictions doc has gone a bit overboard with the cameras, kinda really creeps me out :p . What would John Holmes do in this situation?

^whatever happened to fucking privacy. I mean, I get that it's an addiction doctor, but really? Cameras? Dudes probably just a freak and is gonna get off to that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.