• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A prevert is an anonymous Uncyclopedia user who gains sexual gratification from seeing his or her mindless and spontaneous edits being reverted by legitimate Uncyclopedia users.

I haven't seen toothpastedog in a while, I feel like somethings up with him! Maybe he met a girl.

tumblr_ln4l7zO8hA1qkc44vo1_400.jpg

first social post EVER
i really should post more but i read like everything i can get my hands on on this site. love learning new stuff about drugzz

i am an iv opiate addict...mostly heroin...im quitting currently. its a bitch... even tho today ive had .5 mg sub so i shouldnt even b complaining...its just the mental PAWS getting to me. benzos r necessary. i have one lonely clonazepam somewhere in a cig wrap thingy buttt i have no idea where i stashed it when the cops were coming a week or two ago...they didnt actually come i just psyched myself out. anyway,
hi all :)

That was awesome! Ninja.

bros come on me? No wayyyy effie! Come on you forsure tho, on cam.

nuthings up unfortunately. trying to deal with the mind numbing boredom that comes after opi detox. tryna smoke a lotta weed but that really helps only so much coz my normal level of fucked up is so way north of that lol. even if im not getting all that fucked up every day the opiates make things more interesting...and ive always got sumthin im motivated to do- find drugs. i was usin k for a while for the boredom buttt i cant keep doing that ill just be a ktard and have kpains constantly [that shit just affects me and fuckkkkss up my insides]

whats up with u?

seems this thread is always going so fast. the one time i post theres like one person here!

Status
Not open for further replies.