• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Pets thread vs. now with added SCOMFF!

246823_10150194363566398_553226397_7185395_4700150_n.jpg

litoguitar.jpg

Mosquito playing geety

^ Classics. <3

Subscribin' to the new thread with a pic of Belle.

Bagel lovin' BeBe :

photo2gg.png

Anyone remember Q*bert?

From that angle she kinda reminds me of him, lol..

qbert.jpg

Spork! your pic of azrael (actually the name of my former boss) in the sunshine is amazing!
thanks! <3 also wow @ your boss being named azrael, i've never heard of it being a human name...that's awesome though! :)

stardust and laika, your pups are super adorable. and yeah, i def remember qbert and see the resemblance! :D

Haha thank you spork <3
Very rarely, but when I catch her from the proper angle, she gets the qbert look lol. Glad someone remembers him(it?) =P

I'm getting a kitten kat! Wheeeeeeee!

I've been planning on visiting the SPCA for a few weeks to do so but have been delayed by getting the money together, buying the appropriate equipment, getting permission from the body corporate where I live, kitten-proofing the balcony and so forth. But tonight, when I discovered some of my mother's old photographs packed away with my books I found these and all of a sudden it hit me: I'm getting a kuddlesome kitten kat! Now I just need to choose the right one. Or at least, let him/her choose me. Wheeeeee!

Tiger2.jpg

Tiger1.jpg

This was Tiger. Seeing as we had him when I was 5 or 6 I don't remember much about him except his colouring. But when I saw these I recognised him immediately. I remember that frantic and anxious day when he ran away. :( Apparently he was a feral cat found in my father's dairy and we took him in. He was so coooooooooooot! Such a little fuzzball. <3

You can easily see how he got his name.

You sound like you will be a very good cat owner! Good luck in the mutual choosing process and we will need pics right away, please!:)

yayyy! can't wait to see pics of your new kitten!! :) tiger reminds me of my first kitty, essie. my parents had her before me and she lived to be 18. she was more of a big sister to me than a pet. <3

hehehe that's cool Laika.

I just started feeding my lizard medium woodies (cockroach type insects yuck).
Usually i would get him crickets but they were all gone.
Woodies are so weird, im feeling a little bit green from looking at them all creep around the plastic food container.

she is a goddess and she knows it too! :D

edit: lol i just realized she's sitting in the same spot, though curled up in a snug little ball now. :)

Awww so cute! Moar pics of her please!!

litobighead.jpg

Here we have the dogfawn. What a magnificent creature. For the first year of the dogfawns life it's head is the same size as it's body.

I can never finish anything because my dog is always following me around super excited and interested in everything I do. It can never get old I don't think. Like how can you not indulge in their excitement. It takes me 10 minutes to put on socks in the morning because they want to play the sock game which involves me sticking the sock over their head which then they shake their heads feverishly to get it off. Repeat like 20 times because they love it.

I found it so cute. We are staying in a hotel room and we are watching a friends dog who we are keeping in a crate and I fill a cup up to pour more water into his dish and my two thought it was the most exciting treat. They were so curious about the treat the other dog was getting so I let them smell the cup to see it was just water. I must have filled the cup up like 20 times. They were licking the water up like it was the most delicious treat in the world. They must have been like oh mannnn it's in a human cup this is the good stuff!! A small 2 minute task of filling up water just took me like 10 minutes.

Cute stories anyone?

here's a couple, there are several though. my baby bear is always cute! :D

anytime i go away for a few days azrael takes inventory of her toys. i'll come home to a stack of little mousies and jingle balls in a pile in the hallway. <3

she also is super jealous of other pet kitties i've had. she gets into my photos of past pets and chews them up. this is just the photos of other kitties too, my family photos and other stuff are fine but all my old kitty photos have chunks missing from them from being chewed on. :p