• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM: which cough syrup to buy?

MisterVeryBuffed, I tried to send you a PM but the system said it could not be done for one reason or another. My sole purpose for messaging was just to say 'thank you for your years of service to this site'. For as long as I've been around you've been giving good and balanced information. It's very appreciated.

Thanks man, that's great to hear. I had to disable PM's 12 years ago as I constantly get hit up online from people wanting to score. Becoming the Cannabis King of Bluelight was a terrible competition to win.

Ignore KillCops! Taking the one with guaifenesin will make you very, very nauseous!

The one you want is Robitussin Dry Cough Forte, also known as Robitussin DX. It comes in blue packaging, and the only active ingredient listed will be dextromethorphan.

Avoid the Benadryl version as it contains sorbitol, which is not pleasant.

Actually, nausea from guaifenesin varies from person to person. I personally used to take 500 Mg's of dxm (13 Mucinex DM pills) which also had 600 Mg's of guaifenesin per pill. So I was taking 7800 Mg's of guaifenesin at a time. I felt perfectly fine. The trip was just as good as pure dxm. The only thing I can say the guaifenesin did was give me softer shit that day. So I recommend trying it with guaifenesin then seeing how it affects you before paying more for pure dxm.