• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM: which cough syrup to buy?

In my experience it'd cost 2-3 large bottles for a hit of acid. I also prefer DXM to acid. I'd love to find Ketamine like I can LSD, but that's not the case..

Hey in Thailand now, and about 20 my of xannies, abot 400

of vals ( blu 10 mg ones). 2000 mg of DXM and 2000 mg of DMX (robo shi but in pill form as I am this right now.

What the best way to cobo this suff, as I have tramadol, but does that even work supposeddly. Vevy well I find I will just have to work it out for myself.
Anyway took6 dots with me on plane so will be hr hectic.
Gu

Fun Tripping on the beach

^ Do not combine the tramadol and DXM! You could end up with serotonin syndrome which can be very dangerous.

I used to be scared the first few times I went to the pharmacy to get DXM products. Now when I buy codeine or whatever it's the smoothest transaction, and I know exactly what to say.

First time I did it I had shaking hands... ha.
He goes "Umm.. I think this is wht you're looking for."

Was so awkward, he knew what was up.

Like everyone mentioned Robitussin dry cough forte with the blue packaging is the one to get. Its sitting on the shelf in NSW pharmacies. I find it quite surprising how many of you guys actually enjoy robo tripping. I mean for the price of a bottle you could buy a single hit of LSD blotter *scratches head*

For potentiating I find its awesome though especially with opiates like codeine, oxys, morphine and hydromorphone. I always buy a bottle of DXM with a pack of codeine along with a bunch of other things. In the end it all comes down to 1. How you look 2. How much knowledge you have and maybe 3. How asshole the pharmacist is. I usually dont have that problem though, whos going to turn down business anyway?

No prices
Acid costs me a fuck load, and it hard to fine.
Anyways, I don't like DXM, don't use it after my experimentation. might test it again...

edit: sorry I forget the rules sometimes :\

Last edited:
i was trying to convince my mate last night to try this stuff. instead we got "herbal xtc tablets" which i actually enjoyed. i made a thread about it. anyways.
good thing i didnt because i forgot he takes effexor. tehy;re not safe to mix together are they? he takes a high dose too..

geeez i wouldnt have felt very nice if i gave him serotonin syndrome

i have a terrible cough at the moment, great thread for helping me with my cough and getting high, although i don't know much about the effects of dxm or that i am particulary interested in it but i do need some cough medicine, i feel like i am about to cough up a vital organ

Most things that affect Serotonin have the risk of SS when combined with DXM. MDMA, SSRI's, SNRI's, MAOI's, TCA's. Mirtazapine, a TeCA has a study about treating SS (https://www.thieme-connect.de/DOI/DOI?10.1055/s-2007-979550) and there's also a study that reports there's does not result in any incidence of Serotonin related toxicity. (http://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(05)01441-1/abstract)
I don't know if it's safe to mix DXM with the classic serotonergic hallicinogens. MDMA is, because it affects Serotonin differently to DXM, although I have heard of someone who has mixed them with DXM.
Once again, I don't know of any studies about it.
Please be more careful anon.

i have a terrible cough at the moment, great thread for helping me with my cough and getting high, although i don't know much about the effects of dxm or that i am particulary interested in it but i do need some cough medicine, i feel like i am about to cough up a vital organ

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. The few months I used DXM were disgusting.

Dry Cough Forte is for exactly that, a dry cough. If you're coughing up flem (I totally forget how to spell that) phlegm! PHLEGM!
Anyway, get some if you've got a dry cough. We can't tell you if you'll like the high of something, I can tell you that it tastes fucking awful. Read about the effects of dissociative and DXM in particular (DXM FAQ, Erowid, here, forums, etc)
As far as plateaus go, divide the mg of DXM (600mg in a 200mL bottle of Dry Cough Forte) you're ingesting by your body weight in kg. Plateaus amounts 1,2,3,4: >3mg/kg, 3-6/7 mg/kg, 6/7-15mg/kg, 15+mg/kg
If you're ever thinking about hitting high third/fourth, have someone there as hypoventilation (respiratory depression) is a risk.
Also, always smoke weed with it. Cigarettes are awesome because DXM has an effect on your nicotine receptors and you can take bigger drags and it's just awesome, but if you do it when you've got a sore throat it will make it worse when you're sober (unless you're already smoking throughout your sore throat-ness)

In my experience it'd cost 2-3 large bottles for a hit of acid. I also prefer DXM to acid. I'd love to find Ketamine like I can LSD, but that's not the case..

2-3large bottles for a hit of acid???? wtf son, i know prices etc aren't supposed to be mentioned, but mate, you being ripped off hardcore yo

I know this is super late, but I would like to point this out for future viewers. I recently bought a 2 pack of cough syrup at a pharmacy and it had 1 bottle pure DXM without Acetametaphin or Guafisine or any other nasty extras, so instead of Robitussin DM or Severe you could probably find some of that at your local pharmacy. PS for better quality try Codeine w/ Promethazine or Hydrocodone syrup.

The only brand I'm aware of that has only DXM hbr is adult cough relief dm signature care. It's an absolute bitch to come by. I've only seen it once at an Albertsons and I snagged the last 2 bottles. It's only available at Safeway stores and you can't find it anywhere online. If someone finds where you can order this product, please please please email me and let me know.

[MENTION=409335]defaultmechanic[/MENTION] read the label wrong it had guaf and acetaminophen in it, sorry for mis info

One time i took 10 tabs of acid, smoked an ounce of nutmeg and drank a case of plum wine. That must mean you're the biggest pussy ever for taking only 360mg of DXM.

On a serious note, no one is a pussy/coward/loser for not taking stupid amounts of drugs. I hate this culture of dick sizing when it comes to drugs. Some people have a low tolerance and/or sensitive to drugs. There are some people who can metabolise codeine far more efficiently then the population meaning instead of getting 10% of a panadeine forte they metabolise 60-80% of it, getting a far bigger hit then normal.

So don't fucking shit on people because if they feel sick from taking a drug or take a lower dose then you.

Simple. Go into a CVS/Rite Aid and buy their brand called "Adult tussin Long-acting cough" it'll be a blue, white, and orange box. 30mg per 10ml so 354 mg of dextromethorphan per bottle because these come in 118 ml. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple. Go into a CVS/Rite Aid and buy their brand called "Adult tussin Long-acting cough" it'll be a blue, white, and orange box. 30mg per 10ml so 354 mg of dextromethorphan per bottle because these come in 118 ml. Cheers.

This is an Australian sub forum. We don't have those companies or that product here. We aren't allowed to post prices here either.

In Australia the recommended product is Robitussin Dry Cough Forte.

Last edited by a moderator:
MisterVeryBuffed, I tried to send you a PM but the system said it could not be done for one reason or another. My sole purpose for messaging was just to say 'thank you for your years of service to this site'. For as long as I've been around you've been giving good and balanced information. It's very appreciated.

You can get single ingredient cough syrups in Australia, some of you peeps just aren't looking hard enough. The best bet is Robitussin Dry Cough Forte, the 200ml bottles contain 600mg of Dextromethorphan Hbr, and certain pharmacies have a "value pack" with an extra 50ml of syrup, which adds up to 750mg of Dextromethorphan. There's also Bisolvin Dry Cough, but Robitussin contains a fair bit more.