• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekointheclouds

Bluelight Crew
My very first CD social thread!

And 4/20 is only 4 days away....What are your plans?

the old thread can be found here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-to-do-drugs-ver.-I-still-do-but-I-use-to-too

~CD Social~

Okay so this is the social.. As always, the new UPDATED rules apply. Please read them over.

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up CD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

The Rules have been slightly updated - Please check them over!

1. If you have a drug question that is not worthy of its own thread, this is the place for it. You can decide to post it here, or it might get moved here, but either way, it's more likely to get more answers from the CD regulars in here. In addition, this is a social thread, where we can all hang out and shoot the shit.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and CD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM.

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Thanks guys, check out the new rules... Remember, no mod here wants to stir the shit and have to infract or warn someone we enjoy talking to... I especially do not. I consider you all friends and welcome guests...

Please don't push buttons. You're allowed to get away with a lot here, but there are certain words you just can't say. Please avoid them. I don't want to deal with modding it, you don't want to deal with the drama. We're really working here for you guys to keep this place up and running, drama free!

Nbd ; js.

-Chainer and Neko

Last edited:
I might get crazy and smoke a bowl before work.

But yeah, samsies. Just another day in the life of a perma-stoner.

Damnit i just realized i will be working at 4:20 4/20 -.-

Luckily it's the end of the day and i can sneak out for a little ritual.

Holy shiet.

Coming down from my first 2c-x trip. I wasn't expecting something like that!

I was blown away by the CEVs, especially a nice black and white wigwag pattern that was pretty.

It was a pretty good experience, but I felt somewhat lost at one point, like I always do with psychs :/.

Good night everyone :)

I get paid on 4/20 and im getting an extra $400 for cashing in unused vacation days. I dont really do anything special on 4/20 but this year im going to be quite out of it if everything goes according to plan.

Holy shiet.

Coming down from my first 2c-x trip. I wasn't expecting something like that!

I was blown away by the CEVs, especially a nice black and white wigwag pattern that was pretty.

It was a pretty good experience, but I felt somewhat lost at one point, like I always do with psychs :/.

Good night everyone :)
Which 2C? :|

lol haha the kief at the bottom of a grinder surprised me a little

Back on the Xanax. Rollin' one up. Got the day off tomorrow.

Livin' the life.

%)

Status
Not open for further replies.