• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah that's pretty much correct. I think there was actually a documentary made where they managed to track down some of the original high school students that coined the term 420.

I know, it's incredibly stupid and why I don't get any pleasure on April 20th. Not to mention that it refers to a time, not a date.

Cool little bit of info here.

Any other sources? Just curious, never heard about the origins before. I did know it referred to a time and was spread in High Times, I was not aware of the origin.

Will probably merge this into the social in a bit.

Fuck yeah , I met my first dealer in my apartment block 2 days ago , who turned out to be my next door neighbor , then a random guy from 3 apartments down just told me he deals and to just knock on his door whenever haha , score !

I have the best April 20 I've EVER had. I went to my dispensary about 3:30 and people starting pouring in around 4. Everybody knew everybody, although some hadn't seen each other in 2 or 3 years, so people were talking, catching up, etc.

At about quarter after 4, the owner locked up and we were not there anymore, we were gone. 4:20 Every single person was handed a preroll and right at 4:20 everyone fired. There were a bunch of raffles and people won a ton of great shit. I didn't win a bong or anything but I was already overwhelmed with the cookies and cupcakes. I got a bunch of great stuff... medical cannabis, rolling papers, a lighter, and a cool can for keeping stash. We weren't allowed to leave until after 5 when either the edible was just about to hit or the high was just about to sag.

The greatest part was being there with so many wonderful people, some former students, some neighbors, some friends since birth! Everybody getting super baked together made it a lovely, warm, smiling afternoon, full of fun and laughter.

I don't even remember what I did 4/20.... fuckin' Xanax...

Actually i mean to post these pictures from the 4/20 mini party we had in TC.

I know....i have no life ATM beyond my prepping for thesis, so i partied in TC for 4/20. I was Ked out and papa was showing off one of his babies.

NSFW:
04-20-2012.jpg

04-20-2012.jpg

Last edited:
Toasted Thursday haha. Bunches of GDP and Laughing Buddha. Got plenty for a good night tomorrow as well :)

if the smoke is realy light after i inhale does thast mean im not getting all the the smoke i should, my pipe is kinda dirty im just worried im wasting weed

It could just mean you are taking small hits.

How long are you keeping the smoke in your lungs before exhaling? If you are keeping it for over 10 seconds after you have stopped pulling, it might have something to do with that.

i usualy try to hold it for about 20 or 30 secs, i can feel it but not alot , i can see it very faintly, but sometimes its alot more visable, i dont have muxh left so i dont want to waste, shouuld i just roll it up or is my piece working fine?

^ Dude you're holding that in WAY too long. All you're doing is letting the tar absorb more into your lungs, and depriving your brain of oxygen (killing brain cells).

5 seconds TOPS is all you need. The THC is absorbed almost instantly.

Also, since you're holding it in that long, I would guess that your not blowing out smoke because all the carbon, tar and other nasty chemicals in smoke are sticking inside of your lungs, instead of being let out.

You should be able to feel if its easy or not to suck through the pipe. Try sucking on it with not pot in it. Also Try taking some resin hits which helps clear out resin that builds up in there. You should be able to tell if it has gotten harder to take hits through the pipe since you got it.

How old is it? Have you ever cleaned it?

i made this pipe out of a pretty good highlighter (good shape and mouthpiece) and made a hole at one end big enough to fit a cp size piece of foil then one little hole so it doesnt fully punch , then a hole in the middle for the carb , and it was awsome lol i had like 400mg codeine just sat on my veranda noddin taking massive hits , im not usually a fan of pipes n shit but this site has introduced me to heaps of shit .

shiiiiiittttttt....I just had a long night. Tripping on 25i...also with ambien. But the ambien part wasnt intentional, lol. But it certainly did change the normal 25i trip up.

Thank god for big bowls of delisous mary jane.

OMG you make everything with my tummy okay again i love it.<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.