• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
untz and 25i

Nice.

I'm smoking on some dank ass Purple and Pineapple Kush, then go down and get some more BHO so we can make another batch of hash oil and throw that on a blunt

Sounds good, folley. I've never had the pleasure of any hash oil or anything like that... only smoked hash twice, for real. Once I get my money up I think I'ma get a set-up, a little bit of medicinal weight and just hash it all up.

Those are the three things I can never find: hash, hash oil and edibles.

Closed Eye Visuals. Anyone here get them? What they like for you?

I've always been a super huge lightweight, so maybe its a huge contributor. I'll close my eyes, and i'd always get extremely vivid, crazy and undescribable visuals in my head. It was constantly, yet smoothly morphing into different shit. Always influenced by the setting and my mindset, including thoughts. was always fun for me to turn on a song i liked, close my eyes, and let it take me for a ride. Anyone have any similar experiences? I wish i could describe em, but they were always WAY too abstract and complicated.

ALSO: Is this technically considered a hallucination?

Mainly after MDMA.
I take a nice few hits on the vaporizer then lay on my bed... Close my eyes and i see Beautiful scenery, beaches, mountains, meadows, Very peaceful, heavily influenced by the sun shining in and some Acid trance playing.

I can really see the waves moving on a beach.. Its just amazing and so peaceful, excellent after a night out, to relax like that. Therapeutic

If I smoke a lot while on stims or mild psychedelics like MDMA, it can bring out some visuals. Usually stylized anthropomorphic figures, not like furries, more like popular depictions of "the reaper" or even Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man painting... based around the human body in that sense.

Meh, it does not usually matter to me one way or another, it's just another minor, neutral effect of the drug(s).

when i started doing weed, it provided me with stronger CEVs than say a low dose of LSD constantly. i still remember the second time i smoked, laying in my bed in the darkness, alone and flying through endless tunnels of what resembled temples of ancient cultures. up to date the best visual experience i had (my last mushrooms CEVs were much stronger though, but on that intensity, visuals are just an addition to the real effects).

nowadays when i smoke, they're less vivid, but i still see them, like layers of art changing constantly, but not as colourful and realistic as they were a few years ago.

^ It's true. They mainly advertise trim for cooking, but it's all the same...

I got high on 420!
NSFW:
ZMlXT.jpg

Isn't Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France? I've been there a couple of years ago. Got on top with the lift obviously since it's about 5000 feet high and it was amazing.

Nice picture wolfgang! That's what I call high haha

This actually turned into untz and LSD %) <3

My GOD I love that combo. Better than LSD and any drug, honestly. I want to learn to do shamanic drumming or something lol, I just know that would be amazing for my next trip

I set up a little mini grav though. Used one of those big Monster cans as the holder, and a iced tea bottle for the chamber, with a metal down stem for the bowl.

I forgot how hard a G bong hits lol...

You are all awesome!

God its been a long time since I was last up in this joint. Years...literally. How are you all doing? Still smokin the verde im assuming? If so what are my old friends puffin on these days?

^ nice one we're trying to end prohibition this year in CO with Amendment 64 (VOTE YES if you are here)

Isn't Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France? I've been there a couple of years ago. Got on top with the lift obviously since it's about 5000 feet high and it was amazing.

Nice picture wolfgang! That's what I call high haha
That's awesome! Thanks man. If you are serious about doing any other hikes pm me and let me know maybe we could meet up sometime.

Move it to the social, but I don't mean that in a dick way. What's good, R2? I don't recognize your name but it's all good...

But yeah, this'll move to the social anyways so might as well reply there and not in this thread. Most likely....

I could be wrong. I think I'm right, though.... Pretty sure..

to the social thread! Please just post there in the future for little shout outs like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.