• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna pick up a nickle bag...I try to celebrate bicycle day but I'm so broke so I might have to celebrate 4\20 like the rest of the world. But I'll be getting fuckered up thats for sure.

Last edited:
Happy 4:20!! :) miserable day of work lined up.. Hoping to organize a little ritual tonight with some mates :)
Woohoo enjoy it !

Happy 4:20 4/20 from Poland :D

Just had a delicious bowl of some lovely sativa buds I just got earlier. :)

Happy bicycle day fellow stoners, what are yalls plans for 420, living in the nations capital of canada(ottawa, not toronto), we get to smoke on teh front lawn of the parliament building (our main federal political building for thoose of you that didnt know) at least 3000 people show there, and 3000 more at a nearby park called majors hill, , its a grand old time, didnt end up going last year cuz i have opiate nausea(from 40mg of oral oxycodone, thoose were the days before tolerance:( haha.

Is anyone here tripping for bicycleday, i wish i was, but i had H for the first time in 3 weeks so that was nice, not excactly psychedellic.

how are yall doing, its been awhile since ive been around here, i miss you guys and all of blueight, hopefully everyone is happy and healthy
im doing right now on the tail end of a nod, with some more free h coming later can't complain with 420 offaswell

NSFW:
db483f6ec6776266125710910741a27f0a180398.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not like I wasn't already baked 8)

Time for bed now actually, Im saving this fat sack for later. I might even save that bag of weed I have.

my 4/20 was great, until I got home a couple hours ago drunk and high as shit, decided hey I could do with some speed to brighten my day up..

..and now it's 1.30 am I feel like shit and i'm wiiiiide awake, tell me. what d'you guys do for fun? >_<

Li'l story about tonight... tl;dr at bottom

So I was just waitin' on the lake for my boy so we could have a quick burn session. I had the blunt stashed under a trash can on the path, right. Me and another dude are waitin' for like 5min and see someone finally walk up the path so I go to pick up the J. The second I bend over and grab it I get hit with a flashlight, dutch smooth in my hand. We think it's our boy hittin' us with a cell phone flashlight, so he calls him a faggot and to turn that shit off. Turns out it's a cop.

He asks us what we're doin', yadda yadda, and asks for IDs. As I pull out my license I slide the J in my back pocket. He runs our names, asks why grown men are on the lake at night and all that shit. After we bullshit him a little bit he tells me to put my hands on my head and turn around, goes to search me. I asked why, and then he asked permission to search and I told him I'd prefer that he didn't. He went for the patdown instead, missed the blunt and asked us where our 4/20 weed was at. We bullshitted around for a few minutes and he told us go home, tellin' me to throw the bowl in my pocket away. I laughed, show him I had no bowl and walked home, smoking my J right as the Xanax started kicking in.

TL;DR Don't ever give consent to search to the police. Without probable cause or consent, they can't do a god damn thing that'll hold up in court (or the street if you have a cool cop)

^ you make a good point and I've always wondered about that. If you say no I don't consent to the search, that in and of itself makes them suspicious that you're trying to hide something, doesn't it? And if it's dark at night and there's no other witnesses or no cameras, surely it would just be their word against yours? I mean if they're going to find something anyway refusing to consent makes sense but if you've got it well hidden, wouldn't consenting just get it over with without raising any red flags?

Also, is it true that although there's such thing as an illegal search over here in the UK, it means nothing because if they do find something illegal, you'll still get prosecuted? Because if that's the case then refusing to consent can only be a bad thing over here at least.

Still, it's sad that cops will bother to harass you just for a bit of weed.

They knew what was goin' on with 4/20. They felt my light and thought it was a bowl, saw my clear eyes and mentioned how you gotta have those on 4/20, lol.

Yeah, refusing consent makes them more suspicious and determined to find probable cause-- and on the lake at night he could've circumvented consent, searched us and it would've been my word against his. He bothered me because of the realsuspicious way I was picking up the J from by the trash can, I'll give him that. I just thought it was my boy and I was ready to fire up. The cope saw me, just didn't notice anything in my hands for a few minutes. It was just a patrol-type thing, and there was nothin' burnin' or anything when he rolled up so it was all about suspicious activity, not necessarily drugs.

I don't know about the UK, though. I'll look it up tomorrow, I'm about to burn a bedtime blunt and call it a night.

Happy 420 all you stony bastards!

I fucking love THC and all its happy friends

I've smoked like 5 grams of ridiculously dank purple today too

been the best out of all my 420s, I passed out for like an hour though lol that much purp makes you tirrreeeeddd

Dis Sativa, no tiredness %) :)

Got a day of untz and 25i ahead of me too.

zannies and blunts, zannies and blunts...

Got off early, go in late tomorrow... I'm about to pass the fuck out after another session and bar or two. In the meantime.. the fuck you knuckleheads gettin' into today?

Status
Not open for further replies.