• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll wanna see something cute?

NSFW:
IM000987.JPG

Thats my kitty arty. He was just a kitten, but really into that weed!

Ummm 8)

testyourshit.gif

It was tested but not in front of me.

And Folley said it all. Most of the pills tested to be 2c-X on ecstasydata.org are from Canada or Montreal too.

I could send one in to ecstasydata but i'm pretty sure that's what it is, so i'm not gonna waste money on that. Thanks for caring for me though if you weren't saying this just to talk shit :)

It was tested but not in front of me.

And Folley said it all. Most of the pills tested to be 2c-X on ecstasydata.org are from Canada or Montreal too.

I could send one in to ecstasydata but i'm pretty sure that's what it is, so i'm not gonna waste money on that. Thanks for caring for me though if you weren't saying this just to talk shit :)

I think Seyer is referring to the fact that the term 2c-X is used to classify the 2c family, the X isnt a type that i know of, iv only heard of c, b, i. But the X is representative of either referring to the chem in general, or when the actual type isnt known. But i could be totally wrong, im just guessing thats why hes confused.

I don't know if he didn't understand, but I meant 2c-X because i'm unaware of which analog it is, but I know it's in the 2c family.

Im not confused at all. The 2C class have somewhat distinct (although still a bit similar) reactions to regeant tests, so you should know which one it was.
NSFW:
Psychedelics-Phenethylamines.jpg

Ugh why is this being talked about in CD :| Just smoked the last of my Laughing Buddha. So high.

Thanks about that chart, I wasn't aware they had different reactions to reagents. I'm going to ask which it looked like.

This is the social thread so it's for anything not necessarily weed related :D

OOOHHHH man guisss

I got in my Ketamine today! Popped my K cherry!

Also im going to be getting and ounce of cali top shelf, im thinking ultra blue dream, sometime in the next few weeks.

Its like its still my birthdayyyy

i railed some molly with a chick i'm into on saturday night and then again sunday afternoon. it wasn't a whole lot, we each sniffed about .6-.7, but it was still a great experience. shame she has a boyfriend...

man, i'd love some ket. how is it?

OOOHHHH man guisss

I got in my Ketamine today! Popped my K cherry!

Also im going to be getting and ounce of cali top shelf, im thinking ultra blue dream, sometime in the next few weeks.

Its like its still my birthdayyyy

Everything about this post makes me drool.
Did you get to do much k??

Yay picked up a mixed 1/8th of two amazing looking strains today; can't smoke them till tomoro thought incase my doctor drug tests me.

Gonna get me some codeine tomorrow , potentiate it with a lil DXM and some antihistamines and a drink or two and smoke some beautiful outdoor wild Thai with a chunk of hash ontop of each cone .

Status
Not open for further replies.