Bluelight

Thread: Help with MS IR 54 262 tabs Prep for insufflation?

1. Collapse Details
    Help with MS IR 54 262 tabs Prep for insufflation? 
    Hi, peeps, and thanks in advance for any help! We're trying to snort some 30 mg. Morphine Sulphate IR tabs marked "54 262" They have a horrible, chalky consistency and taste like Grandma's talcum powder. Is there a semi-easy way to clean the nasties out of these for snorting (NOT IV)? Does cold water extraction work? And yes, I know they suck, it's what we have till doctor day, feel me? Any port in a storm!

2. Collapse Details

I personally wouldn't go through the trouble of a cold water extraction for 30mg of morphine to make the taste better.

I suggest just snorting them and then brushing your teeth or gargling after. Or just drink some juice afterwards after snorting them. That works great for me if I am snorting something that has a horrible taste and chalkiness.

3. Collapse Details

Fair enough. I find the ones I mentioned borderline unsnortable-it's a bit like inhaling drywall dust *cough cough*

4. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Since this is a ROA (route of administration) discussion question, I'm going to move it over to Other Drugs.

BDD --> OD

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

5. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    Yes, what you want to do is dissolve the pill in like 1mL of saline, filter it well, preferably with a micron for your noses sake, then you can snort the liquid. If you use saline vs water, it won't sting at all and is decently effective, but absolutely no way is it better than rectal administration.

6. Collapse Details

Thx, kind of a n00b.

7. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    Don't worry about it, welcome to bluelight.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tricomb View Post
    Yes, what you want to do is dissolve the pill in like 1mL of saline, filter it well, preferably with a micron for your noses sake, then you can snort the liquid. If you use saline vs water, it won't sting at all and is decently effective, but absolutely no way is it better than rectal administration.
    Maybe the GF will let me hit her up! hehehe I gotta get me one of those micron filters.

9. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

Girls fucking love it. best ask permission though, but girlfriends are more forgiving

10. Collapse Details

See, we have opiates, all ER or Lortab type, not so snortable. So the theory was, if it was possible to remove the talc or whatever and have some relatively pure MS to snort, it might be pretty decent. For those not familiar with this particular tablet, it crushes easily into a very fine power, but also has a mild perfumey smell and taste, like an air freshener in an old ladies house, lol. And it's full of what seems to be insoluble stuff. The saline thing is interesting and seems pretty portable, I might work on that one.

11. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

you need a micron filter to get the talc out, and the talc is the most dangerous, deadly for IV users.