• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine boogers

Hollywood77

Greenlighter
Hello all

Ill keep this short and sweet. But no plans on quitting so save the whole "get help before its too late" garbage. Been on a cocaine binge roughly 4grams a day for a month. Ive had constant nasal congestion and rarely blow my nose in fear of lost product. Recently When i blow my nose it will all come out in one massive hard booger. Is this a symptom of damage being done? More importantly can i suck on the booger to get out any wasted product or is there a way to separate trapt cocaine from the hard bloody phlem?

I created your own thread for you, as cocaine and oxy are totally different substances.

I'm concerned about what you consider more important.

4 grams of cocaine a day for a month is an incredible binge. I would hazard a guess that yes, you have caused long-term damage to your nostril.

It sounds like you have a nasal tract infection.

Hey, welcome to bluelight!

Well, if you're going through 4g a day, I would definately purify the product, you can do so following this thread. However you should be warned, there is no way as of yet, to filter out the levamisole which is a very dangerous cut.

Eating your cocaine snot (haha) will not be worth it, as the drug is practically inactive at that dosage.

If cocaine is the champagne of drugs, then I suppose you're on a 24 hour champagne diet.

I remember waking uP after nights of blow and having a huge dry lump of flem and coke or cuts or whatever in the back of my throat and loosening it with my tongue and spitting out this massive dry booger thing shit was groce lol. Also I get a very dry mouth from coke usually so this definetly adds to it.

Maybe smoke the snot on some foil? Or is that just wrong for me to even suggest that?

^It's wrong because it's Cocaine HCL.

;)

It's wrong because it's fucking snot.

Instead of eating cocaine boogers. You should be considering rehab boogers before your nose looks like this:

septal-perforation-300x268.jpg

You should probably slow down on the cocaine a bit and try to let your nose heal.

Also, a sign of terrible drug Addiction, is doing desperate things for a drug high. I think its safe to say contemplating eating your snot is on the list. I am sure plenty of us have been desperate enough To think this way but honestly it would be pointless and discustin to eat a huge cocaine booger. You will not get high but maybe get a numby lol

Really just try to take a break and see if your nose heals if it gets painful or starts bleeding a lot, i would suggest you see a doctor or clinic.

Good luck:) i hope you can help some help on day.

If I was pounding 4grams of cocaine a day, I would be a little worried about my heart.

can that shit in the picture happen to anyone snorting an hcl form of drug? like say buprenorphine from suboxone?
or is it cuz cocaine is a vasoconstrictor? it killed the tissue?

can that shit in the picture happen to anyone snorting an hcl form of drug? like say buprenorphine from suboxone?

From what I understand, cocaine causes a decrease in blood supply in the nose which kills tissue, so no.

It's wrong because it's fucking snot.

If freebase was snortable as well as smokable and this question was about freebase trapped in one's own mucous I could see it acceptable to smoke it, from a HR perspective. Sure, it's disgusting, but I don't see anything physically wrong with it. I'd be open to hearing anything to the contrary, though.

If freebase was snortable as well as smokable and this question was about freebase trapped in one's own mucous I could see it acceptable to smoke it, from a HR perspective. Sure, it's disgusting, but I don't see anything physically wrong with it. I'd be open to hearing anything to the contrary, though.

does your nose not essentially filter all the crap outta the air you breath in? thus yours snots are tons of dust, and who the hell knows what else and I'm sure are filled with bacteria that yes, would be harmful if smoked into the lungs.

I don't think we have to argue that eating your snort is obviously repulsive, but not deadly. If this guy wants a damn numby eating his snort go at it. Lmfao kids do it and they are fine....

But if op has an infection o god im getting sick i cant ....

if freebase was snortable or someone snorted it thinking it was i wouldn't endorse the pick n' smoke method