• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine boogers

I mean you are doing 4g a day.. how much coke do you think is in your boogers? If you are eating/smoking/whatever you rboogers something is mentally wrong with you lol. 4g a day is a fuckload of coke.. does an extra 20mg of booger coke make any difference?

I mean you are doing 4g a day.. how much coke do you think is in your boogers? If you are eating/smoking/whatever you rboogers something is mentally wrong with you lol. 4g a day is a fuckload of coke.. does an extra 20mg of booger coke make any difference?

when you run out of coke at 5am in the morning... yes, yes it does.

Or is that the delusional, cokefiend in me talking?

Na you are right dude.. I mean I dunno how far boogers would get you, but yeah as soon as you do that last line or shot your like fuck.. I want more. Out comes the fiend.

First people I ever did coke with was this beautiful girl. She was a model and borderline overly skinny. She was so beautiful though, she didnt have a legit modeling career just a few little things she did like maybe showed up in a magazine once or twice just modeling some clothes. But what was crazy was when she needed money she would strip. And is not like a dirty stripper giving handjobs or blow jobs.. she knows how to work it and would bank $1k easily in a night. Hell in NYC she said guys were putting 100 bills between her toes.

ANyway all that is besides the point.. just thinking of her fucking makes me want her so bad. Anyway she introduced me to coke and I fell in love with it for about 2 or 3 weeks before I quit. My and my friend knew exactly what it meant if we were gonna chill at her apartment. She woul dhave a massive pile of rocks (10g's) so that anyone who wanted some could buy it srtaight from her, itd be on point and considering none of us even had a connect this was very convenient.

I learned quick that coming down off of 2g's use throughout like 18 hours vs .5g was a HUGE MOTHER FUCKIN DIFFERENCE. The comedown was something I had never really expericned at that point. I would just feel so shitty about everything like my life. So me and my friend would find our selves planning on doing X amount but with that huge pile right in the center of the table how could you resist buying just another half g. "Just one more, I don't wanna come down yet". "Ok one more and thats it." "Ok now I mean it this is the last half g I am buying." Which would go on until either I was broke or it was morning and time to go home or to work lol.

Last edited:
Except for he claims that he's doing 4g per day, every day. Ppl who do 4g/day, every day. Do NOT run out of coke. And they don't worry about getting a tiny bit out of boogers. Ppl who do 4g/day, day in and day out have more that that under their fingernails (in a manner of speaking).

At first I didn't want to sound judgemental even though the post seemed to be kind of asking for that type of reply, in a mocking sort of way.

Then I remembered my days with heavy coke and, well... your more worried about rincing the 1/2 gram mixed with snot out your nose so you can get more actual coke up there and any 'coke/booger' combo that is up your nose or on your pillow mixed with blood and shit... is a problem to dispose of, not something to be looked at as having any value to you.

In a vacuum it might seem like a legit question given how coke is a greedy drug and ppl fiend to get the last specks when they run out. But that's the occasional user or the regular user who is using small ammt's and can't afford 4g/day for a month running...

Figured everyone would have gotten that after I made my previous posts.

Yessir, gumming boogers gets you numb af as long as it's picked near your nostrils, once it's further up there it's all been absorbed

wow this thread is almost 5 years old, eating snot is kinda gross but when your on a hard coke binge it happens. honestly id rather iv it these days its been years since ive touched the stuff though. i miss it a little but meth is everywhere sometimes it seems like its easier to find than weed

Most of your nose snot does to down the back of your throat anyway. Only a small portion gets blown out. You swallow your boogies at night when asleep anyway.

What I suggest you do is get a saline nasal rinse kit from the chemist and give your nose a rinse in the morning and at night. These kits are awkward. Youre supposed to inhale the saline up one nostril with your head to the side and it washes your nose and dribbles out the other nostril. This gets flushed down the sink but if boogies expensive collect and eat. Gross.

I found this post searching for more information on these "hard boogers."

My boyfriend and I both do coke. I do it more often than he but occasionally we'll do the same amount throughout a day. We'll go on a few day binge 2-3 times a month for the past 6 months. I asked him about these boogers and he doesn't get them so he doesn't understand! At least his aren't anything comparable to mine.

I noticed these boogers blow out of my nose when my binge has ended, the next morning it's massive as long as I didn't clean it out before bed. Or sometimes if I haven't done any coke in hours and my nose gets runny I can blow these bad boys out.

It's actually pretty fascinating. I've never seen anything like it. I've noticed the shittier the coke the more I get. Since I switched connects I don't get them as often as the other crap. When I was doing the weaker stuff I'd blow them out a few times a day rather than once a week. It's a shame. I like to inspect them to see what the fuck it is! & it's always from one nostril, rarely the other. I use both nostrils when snorting so it's not like I use that one more than the other.

My boyfriend calls it shedding of the skin, like a snake. I feel like it's my nasal lining shedding it's skin. It's rubbery. It's big. Sometimes has specks (from the cut) sometimes scabs or dried blood in it. They are quite the site!! Imagine how relieved you'd feel having a clogged nostril & magically unplugging it!

About eating it... I wouldn't but that's just me. My boyfriend eats his drug boogies. He doesn't want to lose anything. I have blown my nose before and got snot on my lip and tasted the cocaine. I imagine you'd taste the coke if you are it. If anymore of the actual drug, and not the cut, we're in the booger it's probably not adding to your high since it's such a small amount. The rubber ones are probably all the dirt, cut and shit your nose traps. The good stuff gets absorbed.

Doing a saline nasal flush works well to clean out your nose. Just sniff saline solution or water if you don't have saline. Or use a syringe (no needle) to squirt in your nose. You can swallow the liquid youre sniffing and that way you're ingesting the stuff anyways without actually eating it.

this one time we after a three day session on mephedrone we all picked our drone-bogies and got someone to snort them.
they said it got them rushing, and we were suddenly all very jealous that we gave away the last good line xD

Doing a saline nasal flush works well to clean out your nose. Just sniff saline solution or water if you don't have saline. Or use a syringe (no needle) to squirt in your nose. You can swallow the liquid youre sniffing and that way you're ingesting the stuff anyways without actually eating it.

If you think about this you ate technically still "eating" your booger. You're just not picking your nose and chewing them boogies up. (Gross topic but I read all the damn posts!)

At 4 grams a day regardless of how pure it is (and lets be honest if you been on 4 gs a day for over a month you ain't getting pure columbian lmao) you have definitely started to fuck up your nose. Please consider maybe switching to an orally active pharmaceutical amphetamine tablet for your upper buzz? I cannot in good conscious recommend you snort any more drugs for a while man.

Anyone got any tips to stop yourself taking all your cocaine? I stupidly just bought another gram and I just cannot sit up all night taking it.
Don't think I've ever managed to leave some cocaine for another time ?

Also try a nasal rinse such a neilmed - works wonders for anyone with nasal congestion

Last edited by a moderator:
It happens to me too, moreover sometimes I get scared because I think it's actually flesh. The good thing is that when the massive hard boogers finally come out you feel great and the nose gets totally free

So my issue isn?t a clogged nose but a bizarre runny one. By bizarre I mean that I can?t go more than 5 mins without dripping and blowing my nose. First I thought it was the coke but I been doing it with my friends for a year. Let?s just say we tried every batch in Manhattan and Queens. This only happens to me. And it?s not regular clear drip. It?s long , stringy, never ending wet boogers. U can laugh but I can?t seem to enjoy. Recently I took a month off. The first day back, same problem. The worst thing about it is after an hour of blowing my nose, it starts to burn and hurt. What can I do? Plz don?t reply with ?stop? because 1) I only use when I financially can afford to and never ever do more than I know I can handle. I?m young and I do t wake up craving it. The only problem I can admit is recently whenever I?m bored I go to coke ...but that?s an issue for my therapist

The first time that happened to me I totally flipped out. I honestly thought it was a chunk of my septum

Last edited by a moderator:
All these clear-eyed people astonished by snot lately. I truly live in America's lowest-air-quality metro area. Snot continually coming out of your nose, steady, not dripping, in strings up to four feet long, all day and night, from February to August, is normal.

Welcome to BL, party girl. I think the runny nose may just be from a nose that's a bit sensitized. It'll go away if you keep assaulting it with more blow, and come back after you take a long break. If it's clear snot, it's just a reaction. Yellow and green could mean an infection. Red just means you've been going a little too hard lately. Also, use the "quote" button if you're replying to a specific poster, and try to keep all your thoughts in as few posts as you can.

If any of you coke users have tried meth, you know how it burns. Sometimes like someone rammed a red-hot screwdriver up your nose, through your sinus, into your eyeball. It naturally slows people down on the redose.

Intense, localized vasoconstriction causes some of that pain. It can cut off oxygen to your nasal tissue, causing it to die and eventually slough off. And it happens the exact same way with coke snorters, they just remain blissfully unaware of the damage thanks to that fantastic numbing action.

So listen to the blood and skin and nervous tissue in your morning-after boogers, coke heads. You didn't feel it, but your nose was screaming in agony. You definitely wouldn't have done fat lines every twenty minutes all night long if you could feel the burn you were inflicting.

(I've started to wait a couple minutes between nostrils, at least with meth, to let the effects from the first line subside before attacking my septum again from the other nostril. I have no idea if that's a waste of time or not.)