• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine boogers

Lol at people justifying smoking snot now if it's freebase. Pretty sure most heroin is freebase and people snort it without even thinking about chasing the snot on tin foil later on lmao...

Last edited:
Hello all

Ill keep this short and sweet. But no plans on quitting so save the whole "get help before its too late" garbage. Been on a cocaine binge roughly 4grams a day for a month. Ive had constant nasal congestion and rarely blow my nose in fear of lost product. Recently When i blow my nose it will all come out in one massive hard booger. Is this a symptom of damage being done? More importantly can i suck on the booger to get out any wasted product or is there a way to separate trapt cocaine from the hard bloody phlem?

Have you started blowing out 'nose flesh boogers' yet? Forget what month that set in for me. Wasn't concerned with product loss. Damage is def being done. Look up my recent posts, just made one that has some info on there in how to help heal inside of your nose when using in high ammt's up the nose. Can't help you with booger/coke separation.

Curious, do you check ur heartrate/pulse at all while your blowing lines? Do you blow lines alone, with others, or both? Have you experienced cocaine induced paranoia yet, and if so, how does it manifest itself? Since you say your on a 'binge' was it planned or do you have any plans about frequency/ammt's used? What's your sleep routine like, or do you have a 'routine' around sleep?

Also curious, since your blowing lines @ a rate of 4g/day, why the concern with product loss/recouping product via booger separation/booger sucking/eating/whatever?

You can edit posts, just so you know.

I do know, thank you. I did edit my first and have a specific reason why I didn't at other points which may become clear as this edit- thread- (edited out 'post') develops. I'm probably the resident heavyweight when it comes to coke consumption.

Nice to have you with us ^_^

Thanks. I wanted to make sure that the OP, mr Hollywood, a new member whose 1st post was this thread starter (where he's looking for a booger separation method?), didn't miss my last post, that question. I didn't want it to leave it to any chance that it would go overlooked mixed in with any other questions.

Your post about editing built up too much in me so couldn't keep the motive to myself any longer. Understand why I wanted that post to be stand alone now?

Thanks. I wanted to make sure that the OP, mr Hollywood, a new member whose 1st post was this thread starter (where he's looking for a booger separation method?), didn't miss my last post, that question. I didn't want it to leave it to any chance that it would go overlooked mixed in with any other questions.

Your post about editing built up too much in me so couldn't keep the motive to myself any longer. Understand why I wanted that post to be stand alone now?
I do believe he is a troll. What person in their right mind would make a thread asking some people if he can suck on a.... Ohh, right... I forgot... the coke.

yeah fuck up your ass instead
Well, his ass isn't damaged. I'd totally alternate between plugging and snorting if I was him. Gives both your ass and your nose time to heal themselves up.

I would have suggested IV use, but that's not really Harm Reduction.

yeah fuck up your ass instead

lols, as if poop isn't filled with toxic sh*t.

The ass is like the bomb shelter of the body, can handle almost anything.

I heard of people that were stranded and survived on contaminated water that would have killed them if ingested orally, cause they were giving each other enemas lols.

You should have said "fuck your ass" instead of "fuck up your ass". I think that's where it went wrong. :D

Ahahahahaha bomb shelter lol love the ass talk boys lol guess its not so bad when were discussing eating snot.

I have to say, this is the most freaking hilarious post I've read on this forum, ever, hands down, number one!!!! I know that no question is a stupid question in the quest for harm reduction, but my holy stars, you all are a riot! I have to go pee now, before I have an accident, blow my nose, and wipe the tears from my eyes. I love you guys, you just made my day, and I've had a pretty crappy week:)

I have to say, this is the most freaking hilarious post I've read on this forum, ever, hands down, number one!!!! I know that no question is a stupid question in the quest for harm reduction, but my holy stars, you all are a riot! I have to go pee now, before I have an accident, blow my nose, and wipe the tears from my eyes. I love you guys, you just made my day, and I've had a pretty crappy week:)

^+1