Bluelight

Thread: Cocaine boogers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Cocaine boogers 
    Greenlighter
    Hello all

Ill keep this short and sweet. But no plans on quitting so save the whole "get help before its too late" garbage. Been on a cocaine binge roughly 4grams a day for a month. Ive had constant nasal congestion and rarely blow my nose in fear of lost product. Recently When i blow my nose it will all come out in one massive hard booger. Is this a symptom of damage being done? More importantly can i suck on the booger to get out any wasted product or is there a way to separate trapt cocaine from the hard bloody phlem?

2. Collapse Details

I created your own thread for you, as cocaine and oxy are totally different substances.

I'm concerned about what you consider more important.

4 grams of cocaine a day for a month is an incredible binge. I would hazard a guess that yes, you have caused long-term damage to your nostril.

It sounds like you have a nasal tract infection.

3. Collapse Details

Lurking around the corner of your nearest methadone clinic
    Hey, welcome to bluelight!

Well, if you're going through 4g a day, I would definately purify the product, you can do so following this thread. However you should be warned, there is no way as of yet, to filter out the levamisole which is a very dangerous cut.

Eating your cocaine snot (haha) will not be worth it, as the drug is practically inactive at that dosage.

4. Collapse Details

Perhaps try buccal administration over oral?

5. Collapse Details

If cocaine is the champagne of drugs, then I suppose you're on a 24 hour champagne diet.

6. Collapse Details

I remember waking uP after nights of blow and having a huge dry lump of flem and coke or cuts or whatever in the back of my throat and loosening it with my tongue and spitting out this massive dry booger thing shit was groce lol. Also I get a very dry mouth from coke usually so this definetly adds to it.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Maybe smoke the snot on some foil? Or is that just wrong for me to even suggest that?

8. Collapse Details

^It's wrong because it's Cocaine HCL.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Venrak View Post
    ^It's wrong because it's Cocaine HCL.

It's wrong because it's fucking snot.

Instead of eating cocaine boogers. You should be considering rehab boogers before your nose looks like this:

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    DAMN! That's just nasty and I think I just lost my lunch!!

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    You should probably slow down on the cocaine a bit and try to let your nose heal.

Also, a sign of terrible drug Addiction, is doing desperate things for a drug high. I think its safe to say contemplating eating your snot is on the list. I am sure plenty of us have been desperate enough To think this way but honestly it would be pointless and discustin to eat a huge cocaine booger. You will not get high but maybe get a numby lol

Really just try to take a break and see if your nose heals if it gets painful or starts bleeding a lot, i would suggest you see a doctor or clinic.

Good luck i hope you can help some help on day.

12. Collapse Details

If I was pounding 4grams of cocaine a day, I would be a little worried about my heart.

13. Collapse Details

can that shit in the picture happen to anyone snorting an hcl form of drug? like say buprenorphine from suboxone?
    or is it cuz cocaine is a vasoconstrictor? it killed the tissue?

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HdoubleODeezy View Post
    can that shit in the picture happen to anyone snorting an hcl form of drug? like say buprenorphine from suboxone?
    From what I understand, cocaine causes a decrease in blood supply in the nose which kills tissue, so no.

15. Collapse Details

ok iight thanks.. i was nervous for a sec.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tripman View Post
    It's wrong because it's fucking snot.
    If freebase was snortable as well as smokable and this question was about freebase trapped in one's own mucous I could see it acceptable to smoke it, from a HR perspective. Sure, it's disgusting, but I don't see anything physically wrong with it. I'd be open to hearing anything to the contrary, though.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Venrak View Post
    If freebase was snortable as well as smokable and this question was about freebase trapped in one's own mucous I could see it acceptable to smoke it, from a HR perspective. Sure, it's disgusting, but I don't see anything physically wrong with it. I'd be open to hearing anything to the contrary, though.
    does your nose not essentially filter all the crap outta the air you breath in? thus yours snots are tons of dust, and who the hell knows what else and I'm sure are filled with bacteria that yes, would be harmful if smoked into the lungs.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I don't think we have to argue that eating your snort is obviously repulsive, but not deadly. If this guy wants a damn numby eating his snort go at it. Lmfao kids do it and they are fine....

But if op has an infection o god im getting sick i cant ....

19. Collapse Details

if freebase was snortable or someone snorted it thinking it was i wouldn't endorse the pick n' smoke method

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    LoL

21. Collapse Details

ITT: we smoke snot -_-

22. Collapse Details

Lol at people justifying smoking snot now if it's freebase. Pretty sure most heroin is freebase and people snort it without even thinking about chasing the snot on tin foil later on lmao...
    Last edited by pbuilder; 13-04-2012 at 21:30.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Welderman View Post
    Maybe smoke the snot on some foil? Or is that just wrong for me to even suggest that?
    Dude, WTF?!

That's fucking disgusting, and won't even work cause it's not in a freebase form

24. Collapse Details

Try plugging so you don't fuck up your nose.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood77 View Post
    Hello all

Ill keep this short and sweet. But no plans on quitting so save the whole "get help before its too late" garbage. Been on a cocaine binge roughly 4grams a day for a month. Ive had constant nasal congestion and rarely blow my nose in fear of lost product. Recently When i blow my nose it will all come out in one massive hard booger. Is this a symptom of damage being done? More importantly can i suck on the booger to get out any wasted product or is there a way to separate trapt cocaine from the hard bloody phlem?
    Have you started blowing out 'nose flesh boogers' yet? Forget what month that set in for me. Wasn't concerned with product loss. Damage is def being done. Look up my recent posts, just made one that has some info on there in how to help heal inside of your nose when using in high ammt's up the nose. Can't help you with booger/coke separation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast