• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

too much of anything is bad. water, salt, coffee, 2C-I....this is all conjecture. nobody knows. I usually keep my 2C-I doses between 12 and 16mg, at those dose ranges I don't get much body load or headaches. Push it past 20mg and the headaches, and strung out feeling post trip are much more apparent, YMMV.

too much of anything is bad. water, salt, coffee, 2C-I....this is all conjecture. nobody knows. I usually keep my 2C-I doses between 12 and 16mg, at those dose ranges I don't get much body load or headaches. Push it past 20mg and the headaches, and strung out feeling post trip are much more apparent, YMMV.

I took about 30mgs of 2ci last weekend,.For the most part it was fuckin awesome,.great intense visuals and auditory hallucinations too. The only side effects i didn't like was the REAL speedy effect. It was kinda scary at some points.,thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest,.but by the time i peaked it subsided alot., I also had nasty body twitches on the come down,.pretty much like acid jitters. also had real bad jaw clenching. Other than those things though it was really good,.i didn't have any lingering aftereffects at all after the 8 hour duration of the trip,.i def recommend it!

I think it has a serotonin release effect possibly similar to mdma, because the 2 feel similar in a way, although mdma can be much more euphoric.

I did 25mg 5 days ago and was very depressed the next 2 days, I think i am returning to normal now, but I am done with this chemical for a long time. I have done it nearly 30 times and can't say it caused me long term problems that i know of, but still it is messing with neurochems in the brain and not much is known about this.

went to rave. dont like the idea of e. kills the memory. so just havin a couple of brews and end up getting one 2ci pill. half at 2am. started dancing. came up but its like i didnt notice it physically like other things (e)
i was just dancing like id never danced, at one point i remember thinking worship my juice bottle on the floor (dance around it gesturing at it ??), a minute later someone showed me i'd squished it into a pulp hehe.
then some one made the mistake of givin me a glow stick (which i never used) i was entranced making crazy patterns thinking they were the best thing etc. ppl were asking whats this guy on and shaking my hand. felt wobbly and laughing so much and small visuals like 2 hours later. i seemed to think i wouldnt be dancing any more 4am, but after other 1/2 i was back. and it was such a refreshing change. the night seemed to last forever instead of 1 hour. no comedown. giggles and visuals, and when the sun came up instead of hiding in the corner feeling shit i was going till 8 dancing like crazy till someone dragged me away. got home and felt fine. wow this is crazy good.

im just curious is this related to e? is it as dangerous> any links on proper long term effects to memory and brain function that arent scare mongering.

Personally, I love 2c-i.

It's great alone or in social situations, and (for me and others I know, at least) causes you to laugh your ass off the whole time.

I didnt really like it, didnt feel as nice on my head as 2CB the body load seemed to be quite harsh I thought and I felt my head was being pulled in directions it didnt agree with, felt pretty harsh on my brain compared to 2CB which felt nice, I wouldnt do it again in a hurry although I would definitely explore it some more.

The visuals didnt seem all to great and I didnt find it expanded my mind like I was looking for, overall im unsure about it didnt feel all that pleasent to me and made me and my friend vomit a lot, having said that the vomit looked pretty ;)

Never tried 2cb, but 2ci is more familiar to m.
18mg seems nice for 2ci but no empathic qualities, 24mg (combined with n2o) gave me a bit of mental fatigue but hugely empathic. 21 might be a good balance.

Every one is different.

Never tried 2cb, but 2ci is more familiar to m.
18mg seems nice for 2ci but no empathic qualities, 24mg (combined with n2o) gave me a bit of mental fatigue but hugely empathic. 21 might be a good balance.

Every one is different.

For those who think 2C-I is like 2C-B (or vice versa)... well I found mescaline to be quite similar to 2C-I... in fact if I was "dropped off" in the middle of a mescaline or 2C-I peak, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

For those who think 18mg is a huge dose... well I've taken a tiny dose of 2-4mg one time (just to make sure I didn't have a strange reaction to it) and felt a definite mood lift and even some minor (but cool) open eye visuals like halos around lights and neon flashes in my peripheral vision. I think a dose of 8-10mg would be perfect for a party or social occasion.

My only other dose so far was 21mg. Intense OEV's and CEV's, looong tracers especially on flies buzzing around. There was a lot of stimulating energy, but during the peak I found it possible to focus this into a nice euphoria.

My next dose will be 18mg, as I hope to reduce the stimulation a little while keeping the intensity of the trip about the same.

For those who think 2C-I is like 2C-B (or vice versa)... well I found mescaline to be quite similar to 2C-I... in fact if I was "dropped off" in the middle of a mescaline or 2C-I peak, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

For those who think 18mg is a huge dose... well I've taken a tiny dose of 2-4mg one time (just to make sure I didn't have a strange reaction to it) and felt a definite mood lift and even some minor (but cool) open eye visuals like halos around lights and neon flashes in my peripheral vision. I think a dose of 8-10mg would be perfect for a party or social occasion.

My only other dose so far was 21mg. Intense OEV's and CEV's, looong tracers especially on flies buzzing around. There was a lot of stimulating energy, but during the peak I found it possible to focus this into a nice euphoria.

My next dose will be 18mg, as I hope to reduce the stimulation a little while keeping the intensity of the trip about the same.

I wasn't aware that it was orally active at that low of a dose, interesting. I figured vaporizing 8mg would give a nice effect.

looong tracers especially on flies buzzing around.

Are you sure there were flies buzzing? ;) At 24mg, there was all kinds of stuff buzzing everywhere. I was getting tracers off of stuff that wasn't even physically there.

D

I wasn't aware that it was orally active at that low of a dose, interesting. I figured vaporizing 8mg would give a nice effect.

looong tracers especially on flies buzzing around.

Are you sure there were flies buzzing? ;) At 24mg, there was all kinds of stuff buzzing everywhere. I was getting tracers off of stuff that wasn't even physically there.

D

2C-I's a great recreational or light psychedelic, probably good for beginners.

I think it lacks significant mental effects besides the occasional euphoria and slight introspection, and confusion at higher doses. Psilocybin or LSD will get you a lot further out of this dimension. But these drugs can cause anxiety, 2C-I doesn't(usually).

Negative things about 2c-i for me:
Nausea/vomiting
sometimes causes odd fatigue
an inability to think straight and difficulty in making decisions
hangover that includes depression and headache (this lasts for days usually, no more than a week most of the time. not corrected by taking 5-htp)
uncomfortable stimulation (somewhat rare but its happened, usually over 15mg)

Notice i said for ME.

Just for a different point of view - I've taken 2c-i 10 times - it totally sucks worse than aMT & 5meo-dipt. As someone said the body load is uncomfortable & the trip is as mundane & plastic as they come.

Just for a different point of view - I've taken 2c-i 10 times - it totally sucks worse than aMT & 5meo-dipt. As someone said the body load is uncomfortable & the trip is as mundane & plastic as they come.

yes peeple but what about the dangers? does it hurt youre head like e. or is it more like shrooms. safe but mental?

^If you take 2C-I more than 5 times, in 28.25 years you will wake up one morning to find that half of your brain has oozed out of your ear on to your pillow.

Really, no one knows the dangers. It's a relatively new and unresearched drug. I would say it's probably not too good for you though, seeing how most phenethylamines that HAVE been researched have shown signs of neurotoxicity. I can't see it being any worse than something like MDA or MDMA though, but what do I know? Use in moderation.

Budley - no one knows what the dangers are, you do understand this right? No one here can tell you. If they try, these are BSing you since they don't know.

My point:No one knows.

If there ever would be a NEXT BIG THING, then 2C-I and 2C-E could be on the cards! ;)

2C-t-7 will always have a place in my heart, right next to 2C-I. :)