• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

Once you start coming down sleep isn't too hard. I've fallen asleep at the 5 hour point.

Once you start coming down sleep isn't too hard. I've fallen asleep at the 5 hour point.

hell, if you want to get to sleep on 2c-i and you can't, just drink a couple shots of liquor. I mean, I know people often think of liquor as a dumbener (sp?), but I mean, if you want to sleep, and you no longer want to trip, alcohol will solve that right up.

hell, if you want to get to sleep on 2c-i and you can't, just drink a couple shots of liquor. I mean, I know people often think of liquor as a dumbener (sp?), but I mean, if you want to sleep, and you no longer want to trip, alcohol will solve that right up.

I don't really like alcohol that much in general. I'd rather just toke myself to sleep then drink.

cd....not tecno

please stay on topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what... I just did a trial of 5mg of (supposedly) 2C-I from (edit), taking it at 2:30pmg orally in juice, and was going really great - I had fasted all day and it hit me within 20 minutes, and was quite enjoyably 2Ced, in a much more stimulatory manner than I am used to from 2C-T-2... I kept saying it was similar to rolling or to having taken "5mg of T2 and a 5mg Dexie/25mg MDMA". t+2h and it's more like "5mg T2 + 15-20mg badly cooked meth/50mg Ritalin"... and after that it turned into The Ultimate Dopaminergic Nightmare (C).

It's safe to assume this doesn't usually fucking happen, eh? I felt like I was on incredibly, incredibly dirty speed this time, and the terms "idiosynchratic reaction," "Beth state," "Set and Setting (or why not to listen to AC/DC and smoke over 1.5 grams of two powerful strains of weed while not paying attention to where one's mind is actually going coming up on experimental psychedelics," and "breaking a 24 hour fast with Cadbury's cream eggs" ran through my mind. I was able to hold on because I have (relatively) extensive experience with amphetamine overdose, and ayahuasca has trained and taught me to deal with Weird And Unexpected Shit (TM). I appeared to have some fucked up Blood Pressure Issues (R)...

I got to sleep at 1am this morning... I had taken 1.5mg sublingual melatonin at 8:45pm, again the same at 9:45pm, and then snorted (heh.. it works WELL, btw) 1mg extra melatonin as a rescue agent at 12:45am.

I was the whole time, and am, acutely aware of the presence of 50mg of l-tyrosine (THE amino acid dopamine/(nor)epinephrine precursor (!!)) and 50mg l-glutamine in a powerful "peak performance" multivitamin I've been taking... I took two during the day I dropped - one when I woke up, one roughly one hour after I had taken the 2C-I. I had read many reports wherein 2C-I is described as one of the more intensely 'speedy' 2Cs, and have had much interesting thought in regards to the large, heavy, symmetrical "quantum field thingy" (so stoned!) of the iodine atom having potential similarities to the same for the methylenedioxy ring on MDMA, so I was not surprised that it was initially much speedier than 2C-T-2... two hours later it was apparent that it was waaaaaaaaayyyy too fucking speedy. I've smoked gentler half grams of street meth, for the love of the god of fuck. I guess that's 'body load,' huh? Perhaps it's a bad idea to do the whole dopamine preload thing... even if you don't know you're really doing it. Thankfully it was in a multivitamin - standard l-tyrosine supplements are of 500mg size - Ouchhhh (!!).

It's disconcerting to think that taking as little as 100mg of free amino acid l-tyrosine while one is fasting, and only 50mg while one has a dopamine-lookin' compound in one's brain, could potentially shift the equilibrium at dopamine production sites enough to cause a potentially dangerous catecholamine cascade!

Or did they send me 2 or 2.5 or 3g of the stuff instead of 1g, assuming I'd weigh it on an analytical balance rather than make a standardised solution? Or did they send me 2C-T-21, which might indeed kick my fucking ass at the originally planned 10mg?! What damnit?!

I _SWEAR_ I shouldn't have broken my fast with Cadbury's cream eggs... that's where it started to go downhill. Which is Unfortunate (TM), because I thought it was THE ABSOLUTELY BEST SHIT EVER until then... I mean, wow... I couldn't picture 2C-T-2 with more colourful visuals, more euphoria, and non-existent body load until now. Wow... I thought MDMA had NOTHIN' on this shit.

So I'll be trying a re-challenge a bit later on, without the fucking tyrosine, or the fasting for that matter - I might wanna have calories floating around in my system in case I decide to move around occasionally.

It appears the egg-laying miracle Jesus chicken came back to life this weekend. The fucker's going around malevolently tweaking trippers' excitatory neurons and HE MUST BE STOPPED...

and:
Further Thought, or My Current Working Model of the Activity of The 2Cs Which Is Hopefully Not Skewed To Death By Personal Idiosyncrasy

The 2C-series compounds appear to exhibit the sweet-spot dosage phenomenon, wherein the optimal dosage lies within a certain range, depending on the individual user’s tolerances and metabolism, with both lower and higher doses being undesirable in comparison to doses from this range.

I personally have much more experience at the moment with 2C-T-2, which I have taken perhaps 12 times in doses ranging from 8mg to 20mg. At the range of 8-14/15/16(?)mg there are only very minor threshold effects, similar though different to threshold doses of dextroamphetamine or MDMA, and the presence of the classic 2C-‘clench’ which can be distracting and/or irritating. However, a remarkable change occurs at the 14/15/16mg level, where the unique psychedelic effects suddenly manifest themselves in full force with either no change or an apparent decrease in the 2C-clench. In any case the clench becomes FAR less noticeable, one is too busy tripping one’s balls off and having a great time. It may even mutate into a body buzz if your particular bodily rhythms facilitate.

(This is an attempt to ‘filter’ any tyrosine effect from my trip and may be totally erroneous) My experience with 5mg of 2C-I was very similar to my 8-10mg (in retrospect) 2C-T-2 experiences, being much speedier and much more enjoyably visual (it’s equally visual but just has better visuals, if you know what I mean), and much more ‘serotonin-y’ (see above iodine/MDx comparison) and thus more purely enjoyable, except with a shift in the way the drug affected my circulatory system – 2C-T-2 tends to present me with the issue of higher-blood pressure and thus a tendency towards headaches, so I tend to take 500mg-100mg paracetamol with it at the time of dosing to minimise this.

Perhaps this was another mistake I made with the 2C-I – I took 2 paracetamol tablets in advance, expecting that the reported headache was one induced by HIGH blood pressure.. it appears it might be instead a LOW blood pressure thing, which I would have been made much more susceptible to by taking the blood thinning paracetamol. Perhaps this is to be avoided. (Perhaps I’m trying to convince myself I didn’t just spend a shitload of money on a really crap drug).

Anyways, it seems that two (somewhat daunting!) more trials are to be made with the 2C-I in order to clear this ishyou up – one clean, tyrosine, paracetamol, pot-free 5mg trial, and then a higher (argh!) dosage level trial. Perhaps I’ll goddamn the torpedoes, it’s for science. Except, you know, it’s also, like, my brain, and I wasn’t, like, totally impressed the whole time last time, dude.

In any case... it seems the 2Cs need to hit a specific serotonin receptor subtype to have their goodness manifest properly, unlike what I’ve found with the tryptamines, which seem to manifest much more interesting and diverse effects over their dosage ranges (because they hit so many more receptor (sub)types in so many more places!), and that this specific serotonin receptor subtype may not be the receptor subtype that the particular 2C compound in question has the greatest affinity for! This could account for a LOT of the variance in experience with the 2Cs and why different people may have such a wide range in their own particular sweetspots… or perhaps I’m just way too stoned and I’m rambling and I think it’s all profound and shit. Whaddayathingk?

Guess what... I just did a trial of 5mg of (supposedly) 2C-I from (edit), taking it at 2:30pmg orally in juice, and was going really great - I had fasted all day and it hit me within 20 minutes, and was quite enjoyably 2Ced, in a much more stimulatory manner than I am used to from 2C-T-2... I kept saying it was similar to rolling or to having taken "5mg of T2 and a 5mg Dexie/25mg MDMA". t+2h and it's more like "5mg T2 + 15-20mg badly cooked meth/50mg Ritalin"... and after that it turned into The Ultimate Dopaminergic Nightmare (C).

It's safe to assume this doesn't usually fucking happen, eh? I felt like I was on incredibly, incredibly dirty speed this time, and the terms "idiosynchratic reaction," "Beth state," "Set and Setting (or why not to listen to AC/DC and smoke over 1.5 grams of two powerful strains of weed while not paying attention to where one's mind is actually going coming up on experimental psychedelics," and "breaking a 24 hour fast with Cadbury's cream eggs" ran through my mind. I was able to hold on because I have (relatively) extensive experience with amphetamine overdose, and ayahuasca has trained and taught me to deal with Weird And Unexpected Shit (TM). I appeared to have some fucked up Blood Pressure Issues (R)...

I got to sleep at 1am this morning... I had taken 1.5mg sublingual melatonin at 8:45pm, again the same at 9:45pm, and then snorted (heh.. it works WELL, btw) 1mg extra melatonin as a rescue agent at 12:45am.

I was the whole time, and am, acutely aware of the presence of 50mg of l-tyrosine (THE amino acid dopamine/(nor)epinephrine precursor (!!)) and 50mg l-glutamine in a powerful "peak performance" multivitamin I've been taking... I took two during the day I dropped - one when I woke up, one roughly one hour after I had taken the 2C-I. I had read many reports wherein 2C-I is described as one of the more intensely 'speedy' 2Cs, and have had much interesting thought in regards to the large, heavy, symmetrical "quantum field thingy" (so stoned!) of the iodine atom having potential similarities to the same for the methylenedioxy ring on MDMA, so I was not surprised that it was initially much speedier than 2C-T-2... two hours later it was apparent that it was waaaaaaaaayyyy too fucking speedy. I've smoked gentler half grams of street meth, for the love of the god of fuck. I guess that's 'body load,' huh? Perhaps it's a bad idea to do the whole dopamine preload thing... even if you don't know you're really doing it. Thankfully it was in a multivitamin - standard l-tyrosine supplements are of 500mg size - Ouchhhh (!!).

It's disconcerting to think that taking as little as 100mg of free amino acid l-tyrosine while one is fasting, and only 50mg while one has a dopamine-lookin' compound in one's brain, could potentially shift the equilibrium at dopamine production sites enough to cause a potentially dangerous catecholamine cascade!

Or did they send me 2 or 2.5 or 3g of the stuff instead of 1g, assuming I'd weigh it on an analytical balance rather than make a standardised solution? Or did they send me 2C-T-21, which might indeed kick my fucking ass at the originally planned 10mg?! What damnit?!

I _SWEAR_ I shouldn't have broken my fast with Cadbury's cream eggs... that's where it started to go downhill. Which is Unfortunate (TM), because I thought it was THE ABSOLUTELY BEST SHIT EVER until then... I mean, wow... I couldn't picture 2C-T-2 with more colourful visuals, more euphoria, and non-existent body load until now. Wow... I thought MDMA had NOTHIN' on this shit.

So I'll be trying a re-challenge a bit later on, without the fucking tyrosine, or the fasting for that matter - I might wanna have calories floating around in my system in case I decide to move around occasionally.

It appears the egg-laying miracle Jesus chicken came back to life this weekend. The fucker's going around malevolently tweaking trippers' excitatory neurons and HE MUST BE STOPPED...

and:
Further Thought, or My Current Working Model of the Activity of The 2Cs Which Is Hopefully Not Skewed To Death By Personal Idiosyncrasy

The 2C-series compounds appear to exhibit the sweet-spot dosage phenomenon, wherein the optimal dosage lies within a certain range, depending on the individual user’s tolerances and metabolism, with both lower and higher doses being undesirable in comparison to doses from this range.

I personally have much more experience at the moment with 2C-T-2, which I have taken perhaps 12 times in doses ranging from 8mg to 20mg. At the range of 8-14/15/16(?)mg there are only very minor threshold effects, similar though different to threshold doses of dextroamphetamine or MDMA, and the presence of the classic 2C-‘clench’ which can be distracting and/or irritating. However, a remarkable change occurs at the 14/15/16mg level, where the unique psychedelic effects suddenly manifest themselves in full force with either no change or an apparent decrease in the 2C-clench. In any case the clench becomes FAR less noticeable, one is too busy tripping one’s balls off and having a great time. It may even mutate into a body buzz if your particular bodily rhythms facilitate.

(This is an attempt to ‘filter’ any tyrosine effect from my trip and may be totally erroneous) My experience with 5mg of 2C-I was very similar to my 8-10mg (in retrospect) 2C-T-2 experiences, being much speedier and much more enjoyably visual (it’s equally visual but just has better visuals, if you know what I mean), and much more ‘serotonin-y’ (see above iodine/MDx comparison) and thus more purely enjoyable, except with a shift in the way the drug affected my circulatory system – 2C-T-2 tends to present me with the issue of higher-blood pressure and thus a tendency towards headaches, so I tend to take 500mg-100mg paracetamol with it at the time of dosing to minimise this.

Perhaps this was another mistake I made with the 2C-I – I took 2 paracetamol tablets in advance, expecting that the reported headache was one induced by HIGH blood pressure.. it appears it might be instead a LOW blood pressure thing, which I would have been made much more susceptible to by taking the blood thinning paracetamol. Perhaps this is to be avoided. (Perhaps I’m trying to convince myself I didn’t just spend a shitload of money on a really crap drug).

Anyways, it seems that two (somewhat daunting!) more trials are to be made with the 2C-I in order to clear this ishyou up – one clean, tyrosine, paracetamol, pot-free 5mg trial, and then a higher (argh!) dosage level trial. Perhaps I’ll goddamn the torpedoes, it’s for science. Except, you know, it’s also, like, my brain, and I wasn’t, like, totally impressed the whole time last time, dude.

In any case... it seems the 2Cs need to hit a specific serotonin receptor subtype to have their goodness manifest properly, unlike what I’ve found with the tryptamines, which seem to manifest much more interesting and diverse effects over their dosage ranges (because they hit so many more receptor (sub)types in so many more places!), and that this specific serotonin receptor subtype may not be the receptor subtype that the particular 2C compound in question has the greatest affinity for! This could account for a LOT of the variance in experience with the 2Cs and why different people may have such a wide range in their own particular sweetspots… or perhaps I’m just way too stoned and I’m rambling and I think it’s all profound and shit. Whaddayathingk?

^^[rated as: Mindblowing] :|

Sounds like you got way more than 5mg to me, or maybe you're just sensitive to PEAs. Or maybe you were just on too many things at once.

Best way to store it is in dark dry place. Not in zero level but close to there. And when you take out your 2C-I from storage place then let it sit in room temp, because water can go inside when you open it(temp different's) and that isn't what you want.

2C-I (16mg) + LSA (6 seeds) + weed (2 bowls) + 1 small hit of Salvia 10x is an incredible fantasy filled with munchkin men in magical trucks who paint the fire hydrant in your front yard.

2C-I (16mg) + LSA (6 seeds) + weed (2 bowls) + 1 small hit of Salvia 10x is an incredible fantasy filled with munchkin men in magical trucks who paint the fire hydrant in your front yard.

I hope 16mg + weed is just as good, cause I will be experimenting soon. I find salvia to be a novelty, and I've never tried LSA cause I am usually patient enough to wait around for LSD.

Also, has anyome noticed if stomach problems are relieved by having more or less food in your stomach at time of ingestion?

Last edited:
A bad trip from 2C-I is most likely if you take too much and experience uncomfortable physical effects (indigestion/cramps/headache/over stimulation).

Compared to any indole/tryptamine I've tried its not as "intense" mentally. But if your set and setting aren't suited for tripping I could easily imagine having a bad trip on 2C-I.

I just recieved a call from my friend saying that he had measured out two 18mg doses and had given it out to two other friends. 4 hours later the one friend called saying the other had a minor seizure. Supposedly it wasn't serious and I haven't heard any more information.

Can this be true? 8(

I just recieved a call from my friend saying that he had measured out two 18mg doses and had given it out to two other friends. 4 hours later the one friend called saying the other had a minor seizure. Supposedly it wasn't serious and I haven't heard any more information.

Can this be true? 8(

^what?

I find that 2C-I has very little "mindfuck" (there has got to be a better word for this), in fact the only PEA that I've tried that had strong mental effects was 2C-E.

In my expieriences 2c-i has very little "mindfuck" or introspection. 2c-i for me was always slight stimulation, strange visual hallcinations they are like none ive ever had b4 you have to kinda look for the good hallucinations, it makes me laugh at everything watch a funny movie. Mushrooms and tyrptamines have a high "mindfuck" for me. I forget how to do basic things, forget how to comprehend things,confused.