The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

"Pill mills" vs Broward County

80mg

Bluelighter
So...anyone who is in the drug loop or seems like has a television these days knows two things about oxycodone.

It's very popular

Broward county Flordia was the mecca for it

I been reading on other websites how people are moving to other states surrounding FL and going to there pill mills (Georgia seems to be the new FL)...what do you guys think? Now remember sourceing is against the rules as well as prices. So in a way that isn't against the rules...how has this affected you if it has at all and what is your opinion on FL's attempt to rid pill mills?

I personally am one of the lucky few who reside on Long Island. Thanks to the dipshit who shot that pharmacy and killed 5 people I now have to cross my fingers and say 5 hail marrys when I go to get a simple prescription for Xanax (btw it's 2mg a day...not a crazy ammount) and suboxone (16/day).

I actually went to a legit psychiatrist hoping to get switched from xanax to kolonpin because...kpins just work better for me ya know? Told him the WHOLE truth, everything I take and ever taken. He was very nice. Gave me what I asked but wanted to cut me down eventually which we agreed on. I dropped off a 5 day dose of kolonopin and my pharmacist goes "you dropped off xanax 5 days ago". I try to explain the situation. Long story short we get into an argument, he finally fills it. The next day he calls my suboxone and xanx doctor proclaiming "with 3 doctors he is considered by law a doctor shopper. You may want to stop prescribing him these very serious narcotics."

My suboxone doctor nearly cut me off. It's after I showed him the pharmacy print out did he go "well if your doctor shopping your VERY bad at it youve only gotten percocet once in your life" (lol) now I got to hope my xanax doctor dosent bust my balls, as for the psychiatrist? Won't even return my phone calls. I was so mad I literaly waited for this guy after work and proclaimed if he ever did anything like that again...yeah. 2 hours later I was slapped with a restraining order. Ri...dic...u...lous...15 .5 kpins and I nearly lost all my doctors and went to jail :sus:

I tohught about switching over to Methadone a week ago...I got some off the street and honestly it works about 100x better for me. So I called a methadone program, very honest with them. I did give a fake name because I wasnt commiting to anything I jsut wanted some basic information on the program. I asked just basic questions "how does it work, how long would it be till I got a monthy dose? Does it matter Im on xanax?" things like that. Anyway the guy on the other end of the phone was very rude (and demanded I cal him "Sir Phillip"...I'm 100% serious here.) So after a while of getting talked down to and asked really personal questions that really had nothing to do with the program I just went "Thank you Sir Phillip, say hi to the queen for me" and hang up. The man calls back 8 times. The 8th time I pick up and pretty much got accused of doctor shopping.

Basically....if you live on Long Island and ARE "doctor shopping" (I call it being an entrapenaer) GOOD LUCK. I got a friend who gets...ALOT of blues and dialudid prescribed SOL cause his doctor passed away. Hes got legit paper work, MRI's cat scans...everything. No one wants to touch him. Im in a similar spot. Since Im on suboxone everytime I go anywhere medically i get looked down aon, checked for track marks, demanded to agree to ridiculous shit...I got high...I didn't rape and murder someone. So yeah...I don't know how I'm going to get on Methadone legally. I been on acycle with suboxone. I stay on it for 3 weeks tops but I just NEED a full agonist and wind up getting high ya know? I only do it ofr a day or two but still...the cycle is wearing me out finacially and emotionally as well as physically. It sucks because New York was like one of the few states that seemed like they had the right idea a few years ago with suboxone and methadone and such and now thanks to one asshole and a gun they pretty much just want everyone with an addiction to GTFO. Ever think what drives a man to go into a pharmacy and murder 5 people? There's no excuse for what he did. But obviously the United States Army thought he was sane enough for combat....he probably got fed up with all the BULLSHIT that comes with this addiction and decided...yeah...I'm off subject. I think everyone knows my feelings and I hope you can understand my anger. Don't worry...i'd never do what he did in a million years...it just makes me very frustrated with society as a whole. Stop kicking us to the curb. We're your construction workers, waiters, cops, veterans, doctors, pastors, nurses...not zombies. We can't infect you if we bite you with "Addiction" disease lol...

Last edited:
yeah I saw OC Express, shits insane down there. All you needed was an MRI from the past 3 months and an ID iirc, and bam, script of percs/oxys/whatever you want really.

oh and of course money, lots of money

Yeah but if you want oxy..your oing to get it one way or another imo...I am not saying these pill mills are morale but in aweird way, they sorta help ya know?

not really, they just make any uninformed person think all users behave like that guy.

That's the media doing that.

These places...you go in, pay, get your pills...go do your thing. What's so terrible about it? Want to get high? Here you go...no need to rob anyone when getting it is so easy. That's jsut my opinion.

even when I lived in Broward I'd drive to Miami to get heroin. I've never been a fan of pills.

This kind of thread goes in the regional forum; the media forum is more about discussing specific articles. Thanks villian for linking the guidelines.

Moving thread to NASADD...

I disagree. This is in the media. If someone posted about the Zimmerman case you would repost because theyre is SO many news articles about it they dont even know where to beigin?

Even if zimmerman didn't shoot an unarmed black kid, he's a fucking snitch so fuck him.

I heard after the oxycontin express came out they started cracking down hard on Florida. Is this true?

I mean, they still haven't really cracked down hard, have they? It's been a while since I've been around any of the clinics, but a lot of them are still around.

Even if zimmerman didn't shoot an unarmed black kid, he's a fucking snitch so fuck him.

I heard after the oxycontin express came out they started cracking down hard on Florida. Is this true?

i think OC express was just a slap in the face to the dea and authorities and it wasnlike it was showing them something they already didnt know..it just kind of put them on blast and showed the rest of the country hat was goin on

pesonally good riddence with them clinics..

It's becoming a lot harder in NY to get high # scripts of 30's, even with past drug history and legit needs for the medication. Doctors are being intimidated by the DEA, plus the media coverage absolutely stigmatized this wonderful drug that helps patients have a better quality of life. FLA has been slow for almost a year now, sure they're still some mills left, but the out-of-state, in house pharms, and doc shopping game got shut down and that's what was popping about it. No doubt FLA was responsible for a lot of stuff coming into NY, LI (where you're from), and much along the EC and it really made things dry round those parts, which as a result I heard drove up the prices everywhere. Although there still spots in FLA, other states are known for having mills too. There is a void to be filled and there will always be someone to fill it. @80mg you'd be surprised through, they're known places in NY that do just that, but as of recently a lot of them got shut down or the docs licenses surrendered As much as the DEA disgusts me, I must say they really put a dent in the diverted supply. I am interested to see the direction it goes, as most people speculate my guess is most people are either switching to dope or going on Sub/MMT programs.

It's becoming a lot harder in NY to get high # scripts of 30's, even with past drug history and legit needs for the medication. Doctors are being intimidated by the DEA, plus the media coverage absolutely stigmatized this wonderful drug that helps patients have a better quality of life. FLA has been slow for almost a year now, sure they're still some mills left, but the out-of-state, in house pharms, and doc shopping game got shut down and that's what was popping about it. No doubt FLA was responsible for a lot of stuff coming into NY, LI (where you're from), and much along the EC and it really made things dry round those parts, which as a result I heard drove up the prices everywhere. Although there still spots in FLA, other states are known for having mills too. There is a void to be filled and there will always be someone to fill it. @80mg you'd be surprised through, they're known places in NY that do just that, but as of recently a lot of them got shut down or the docs licenses surrendered As much as the DEA disgusts me, I must say they really put a dent in the diverted supply. I am interested to see the direction it goes, as most people speculate my guess is most people are either switching to dope or going on Sub/MMT programs.

Yes..things are incredibly dry up here. I don't want to break any rules...but I will say there has been a 20% increase of the price of roxys. That's the norm. Some people charge more. I only have one personl eft who still charges me the old street price and he does NO deals anymore. Before he'd take a few bucks off in bulk...now either take it or leave it.

And yes...someone will ALWAYS fill that void. Thanks for that actually very enjoyable, intelligent read.

There were a TON of people from Ohio that were going down to Florida to get their pills. I remember when I first started using in high school (around '03) that "rolling pharmacists" were a very common thing around here. These guys/girls basically had menus of what people hauled back from Florida and everything was very cheap. That lasted for maybe 5 years. I felt so spoiled back then and didn't really appreciate what I had until this last year or two. By 2009 they had busted a lot of the people trafficking their pills between Florida and Ohio and the prices started to almost double. Over the past 2-3 years of having re-formulations of certain drugs, increased pharmacy robberies, and increased law enforcement awareness of how people have been abusing the system (among other things), the prices are ridiculous and the availability has gone down quite a bit.

Souteastern Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, and West Virginia are the states that kind of started the whole "hillbilly heroin" phenomenon. We used to have quite a few of our own pill mills in the southern part of the state but they are few and far between now. You have to be part of that Appalachian good ol' boy network that has its own doctors and pharmacists to write and dispense medications if you want 'em for a reasonable price anymore. Despite the abundance of cheap and potent black tar heroin from Columbus there is still a big stigma against it and most people in rural Ohio would rather pay the extra for the pills. I remember when I went to rehab the first time (mainly for OC's) in 2007, there were only 4 doctors in Franklin County that prescribed Suboxone. When I went through it a second time in 2010, there were at least 60 doctors in Franklin County that prescribed Suboxone. That should tell you something. Everyone I know who was in the pill scene has either switched to dope exclusively or ends up on Suboxone.

Most of the "dealers" around here are just people who are lucky enough to still have a doctor that writes scrips for oxys, opanas, dilaudids, or fentanyl -- not to mention a pharmacy that will fill those medications (generic IR formulations for the first 2, now). Pharmacy robberies are so bad here that for the past 3 years, just about every major chain pharmacy open 24 hours has a sign saying, "We do not stock Oxycodone. Your doctor must order it for you 24 hours ahead of your scheduled pick-up time."

I miss having all of that access to cheap pharmaceuticals like I used to. I switched to heroin initially when it became apparent that this situation was only going to get worse but it will never get me like my pharmies did.

Funny how the DEA is probably sitting around thinking what a good job they did when all that really happened was they turned a bunch of people from pills to heroin. So instead of abusing a known quality product, with exact MG ingredients, now people are playing rigamarole with dope dealers.