• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oh my god make this stop now !!!!!!!!

No fking benadryl at the closest convenience store, they dont sell it and the guy there said he doesnt remember any other convenience store nearby selling it either... wtf do I do... is there another option, this shit is killing me

No fking benadryl at the closest convenience store, they dont sell it and the guy there said he doesnt remember any other convenience store nearby selling it either... wtf do I do... is there another option, this shit is killing me

Are you serious?? Do they not have the brand Benedryl in canada? Go back out there and ask for "diphenhydramine" I guarantee you they sell it....

They sell diphenhydramine like everywhere. You can go to a hospital that has a 24 hour pharmacy, they will FOR SURE have it.

they said if there was any euphoria it was overpowered by the itching

Are you serious? Cuz I know about the pills you are describing, mine are ALMOST the same exept it's 2 triangles one on the left and one on the right and the lines that form the triangle are curved by the outside, same as the pill that is also exactly like that, and the middle is marked with a | horizontally, compared to your pill who have an M on one side and an 8 horizontally cut by a | line on the other. I'm 100% sure that both of these are legit brand products.

This itching is not just some ordinary oh it itches a little, it itches ALOT but with my experience using hydromorphone i DEFINATELY can tell the difference between 2mg injected IV and 4mg injected IV and I swear that what I injected was definately not less than 2mg (a fourth of an 8 pill) if something it might even have been a little more potent than what I had expected, but I though it was due to the fact it was brand.

Also, something strange I noticed was that normally when I crush the pill and add water in the spoon, theres always a dump residue of fillers after sucking it up with the needle, but this time, nada, crystal clean whitish water and NO residue at all, everything was water soluble. Is this better or worse?

Are you serious?? Do they not have the brand Benedryl in canada? Go back out there and ask for "diphenhydramine" I guarantee you they sell it....

They sell diphenhydramine like everywhere. You can go to a hospital that has a 24 hour pharmacy, they will FOR SURE have it.

No no! We do have benadryl in canada, I hear it all the time, I've just never seen what it looked like but the guy knew exactly what I was talking about, he just said they dont sell it there, it was a Gas station + convenience store at same time pretty big for convenience tbh, and they didnt have it so... closest hospital is 20km away and I don't even have a bike.

I've searched the net and they said if you burn yourself using hot water, not like a degree burn but just enough so that it hurts the itching will stop, but ffs, it itches all over my body, should i burn myself everywhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should never be injecting solution with particulate matter. You need to be micron filtering, I'll bet if you had filtered properly this wouldn't have been as bad.

I do not think you were sold fake pills. Go get diphenhydramine, you can get it at any 24 hour pharmacy in a hospital.
OR find a bigger store. I guarantee it's there.

DO NOT BURN YOURSELF. that will not help, just take a shower like hood said, at normal temperature. That will help if you cannot find diphenhydramine, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Not that I cant find it, just that I cant find it AT THIS HOUR... its 00:15 atm :| I don't know what to do... I know I should be micron filtering, and talking about this. I think I just made my resolve to start using micron filters from now on. I live in canada, Quebec, and they dont sell or at least I didnt hear any stores selling this anywhere. I just recently bough some syringes withough needles and detachable needles to go with them, I think maybe I could have a 3rd part that would filter the solution and that would fit on both ends ? Because I just cannot afford to pay 4$ per filtration... its twice the price of the drug I inject.

:(

Here's the micron mega thread.

It's not $4/ filtration. You can save money by doing more than 1 shot at once, and storing it properly.

You can save money and get your microns on amazon, shipped to your doorstep.

It's definitely a allergic reaction... or you're just extremely high, lol.

Are you in the usa? Benadryl, or Diphenhydramine (generic name) is super common. It's been around forever. I used to take it like almost 40 yrs ago when I was a little kid, before they even came out with the generic (I think, I was a small child and don't want to look up the yr benadryl came on the market). I took it for alergies back then. Turned out for me, what was only considered a 'side effect' back then, tiredness made me have to stop taking it as I was a little kid dozing off in school. Turns out that this 'side effect' was so common and so strong that dr's often will now (and I think have been for some time) prescribing (or recommending as its OTC over the counter) it for sleep.

If in the usa you should be able to find it in any pharmacy type store like cvs or walgreens, probably even supermarkets in the isle for cold remedies. My post is just meant to point out that in the usa it is a very common over the counter medication, should be just about as common as tylenol and over the counter cough medicine, otc nasal sprays, etc....

Well, up to date news for me guys...

I waited and endured the fking itching hell and it lasted 5 fking hours... then I was able to sleep... I woke up extremely late today due to lack of sleep and I immediately went to the pharmacy.

They gave me the 24x pills of 25mg each and I took 2, it's been about 15 minutes and I can still feel no difference in the itching (Oh, forgot to mention, when I woke up I injected 1x 2mg Hydromorphone pill and about 15 minutes later I injected 1x 4mg Hydromorphone pill, which was half of an 8 )

Did I take enough, its been 30 minutes now and it's still itching very badly... .I'll take another 2x 25mg (so in total 50mg)

Take another two, so you'll be up to 100mg. It takes a bit to kick in.

If the 100mg doesn't help I'd suggest trying something else. Benadryl was a recommendation from some well meaning guys (with some knowledge) on an internet forum. Make sure your expectations are realistic. I don't mean to sound crass but you don't have a direct line to world renound physicians specially trained to deal with your particular situation holding a file/record filled with 10 years worth of your medical history here. It's a few guys taking time out of their day to offer the best advice they can think of, free of charge, using their limited knowledge to try and be helpful.
Peace,
Titus

whats the maximum dose for this, I'm at 6 now, total MG since I started (1 hour ago) is 150MG

If the 100mg doesn't help I'd suggest trying something else. Benadryl was a recommendation from some well meaning guys (with some knowledge) on an internet forum. Make sure your expectations are realistic. I don't mean to sound crass but you don't have a direct line to world renound physicians specially trained to deal with your particular situation holding a file/record filled with 10 years worth of your medical history here. It's a few guys taking time out of their day to offer the best advice they can think of, free of charge, using their limited knowledge to try and be helpful.
Peace,
Titus
Thank you very much Titus, I do know the limitation of the help offered by BL, and I take it in a recommendation kind of way of course.

Doesn't Canada have free healthcare?

Don't take much more than 150mg. If you're not getting relief from that you should try another antihistamine.

Did I take enough, its been 30 minutes now and it's still itching very badly... .I'll take another 2x 25mg (so in total 50mg)

Yes, 150mg is really the most you should take. 200mg would probably be fine but that's pushing it (you don't wanna get "high" from the stuff, as it's not like any high you could enjoy).

Where is the itching? Do you have any allergies? There are better allergy meds than diphen though. My fav droisy one is Chlorpheniramine (much more powerful anti histamine for me than diphen ever could be).

They also make Benadryl cream. Although you shouldn't use it until the pills you've taken are out of your system, you might want to check out that option.