• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Some addition to the Oxymorphone page

I agree with some of that but its different for everyone.... For instance , Im prescribed 40mg ER's and and the 10mg IR's and by the grace of a Hi-er Power I still get the Old formula Octagon yellows Er's and pink 10mg Irs Also since this post is fairly new u should remove the Insufflation method since thats out the window with this crap new formula for those that have to suffer with them!!! Also its not 10x stronger than the other Oxy family members its 3x's stronger... Im sorry I'm not tryin to step on any toes but ive been on Oxymorphone for almost 5 years now and for those of you that think or even wanna try n "Boot" an OM-ER All I can say is DONT DO IT!!!! SWIM Did it and now he is a one armed bandit as we call me jokingly!! Sad but tru!! Now The IR's you can Bang all day according to SWIM but just be very careful or your gonna end up OD'ing so if u do, do small amounts a quarter of a 10mg pill should sufficie for u newbs! Just be careful ! I use them orally and im pain free all day! ;)
and where can one get this magical thing:)

No they arent. Oxymorphone is much stronger. And opana is a less of the chill feeling and more euphoric for me. I'd say Oxy anything is better.

Put it under your tongue and let it dissolve for a good ten min. Then chew or swallow

I am on the pink IRs 10mill. 4x a day. I was on roxy 30s, 4x a day. I'm trying to decide which is stronger.... They both help my pain; bit my tolerance is thru the roof and I do end up having pain. I've been getting advice from this site for years; and it has been so very helpful. So I decided to finally sign up. I've been on pain meds for 10 years. So yea... Long story short, which do u think works better?

The gel formula is not impossible to snort or bang. Is there a thread dedicated to that?