Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my experience, only one time have i got raw that i liked just by itself. wherever i get raw, i have to cut it (with milk sugar) or mix it with a bag. i just get too nauseous on straight raw and it does not really have a rush. but i have not had raw in over a year.

Scramble comes in clear gel capsules always

Its cut with quininee, bininaquinine (i know those are both spelled wrong but im spelling it how its spoken cuz pain in the ass to google correct spelling on phone ) and sometimes small ammounts of benzos i think??

Its different then raw, which is the other most popular kind of dope here (ive never seen tar)

In every thread here people swear that NO type of heroin needs to be cooked (heated before injected) which is true for raw and tar but even though its probably about to start an argument i PROMISE that scramble needsll to be heated before injection

If anyone knows more about scramble please post it, i hear they have it in detroit too but scramble definately isnt anywhere near as well knowl

heh...i'm not sure i even want to know really whats in scramble....i'm sure its not good.

N as the other kinds of dope so hopefilly a bluelighter more knowledable then me on it can add some info on it

The person who told me this might of been fucking with me but i think i heard you even uuse an oven at a very low temp in the process of making it? Idk sounes weird to me since it seens like itd basically be vaporizijg your drugs away lol

Only time I copped scramble was up by White Marsh and that shit is so fucken cut up the whole damn cap is filled and it dont even get you where you wanna be. Raw on the other hand now that some good shit and a bag is good enough to get the job done.

Usually dont go to the city to cop cuz all our shit comes from there so why wast the fuckin gas. But up here I only find raw, because thats the good stuff.

People in the county wanna tax the shit out of you though, the only people i know that sell around bel air get high too so you know the price/quantity isnt right, fuck that id rather go to the source

And yea scramble can be real bad ssometimes just like raw can too though. I mean scramble is MADE OF raw, plus its got other shit in there to intensify it so just think of it like that and u know theres gotta be some good kind out there

Since this is the baltimore heroin thread i figure ill tell stories of the two times i got burned when buying from random ppl in the ghetto

The first time i hardly got ripped off but in a sense i did lol i had been snoking crack all nigbt and desperately needed to come down so i hit the streets for a couple pills of dope.. it was late so instead of just driving around waiting for ppl to yell for me i just pulled up to ppl and asked lol. Anyway long story short i found a guy he said he had raw. Bought it, went homee ready to finally comee down.. open the bag aaaand more crack inside haha

The otber time i was in the same situation driving around late asking whoever was out and this guy produced "3 pills of scramble" wrapped in a grocery bag anhway so i triedto smell it to make surre it was dope before buying and all i smelt was his ass hahaha

Anyway git home and finally got them opened and idk wtf was in them wasnt dope though lol

^I don't know about coppin in Bel Air that much cuz most of my connects for that stuff are up in Grace and thats fuckin true EVERYTHIN is so fuckin overpriced. I dont fuck with the perc 30s anymore. Use to be my favorite thing, sit back and blow a coupla 30s. SHit got so expensive I gotta move on, and im not like fuckin rich or nothing.

If I ever run to the city for that stuff im going with someone whos got a call up connect so were in and out. Fuck, you take one wrong fuckin turn and yer into the slums and i dont fuckin exactly blend in down there ya know what im saying.

^I don't know about coppin in Bel Air that much cuz most of my connects for that stuff are up in Grace and thats fuckin true EVERYTHIN is so fuckin overpriced. I dont fuck with the perc 30s anymore. Use to be my favorite thing, sit back and blow a coupla 30s. SHit got so expensive I gotta move on, and im not like fuckin rich or nothing.

If I ever run to the city for that stuff im going with someone whos got a call up connect so were in and out. Fuck, you take one wrong fuckin turn and yer into the slums and i dont fuckin exactly blend in down there ya know what im saying.

Same here man i stick out like a sore thumb haha thats why i had to stop copping in the ghettos i woulnt of made it long before getting pulled over and busted

And youre also right about oxycodone prices goin fucking crazyy-- and between that and the oxy op's coming out and a similar opana tamper-proof formula i cant imagine how many people switched to heroin

Oh how i miss you opana

Oh and anotber thing i personally have experienced with scramble and am wondering if anyone else has notuced the same thing?--

The high from scramble sometimes feels... for lack of a better term... dirtier then raw

It seems like scramble makes me a lot more itchy to the point where its uncomfkrtable and also the high is more... the only way ibcan describe it is groggy? Its not always like this the batches vary a kot of course, but as a geberal rule id ssy this is normally the case in my expemrkemfme..

*experience

Oh and like i said earlier though the rush from scramble is without parallel. Mmmm :)

How easy is it for someone who doesnt live in Bmore to find a spot and cop?

Hows the soft?

this scramble def makes me itchy as hell... but not groggy...if anything, the opposite effect and keeps me awake. For some reason, seems tough to keep a somewhat normal sleep schedule lately. I will fall asleep for an hour or so, then wake back up. It seems the last week or so the routine has been to get a total of maybe 2, 3 hours at the max of not-very-restful sleep before i give up and just get up for the day. Surprisingly not dragging ass throughout that day as much as I would expect to be, then the 2nd night i usually get an ok amount of sleep, at least 5, 6 hours if not 10. But yeah, every other night it seems i end up staying up almost all night. Could also be because I had been without smoke for the last 2 weeks as i am usually a daily smoker. Although in times past when i went without smoking, it didn't effect my ability to fall asleep..just gave me lots of crazy dreams (thankfully got some last night, and shew! after those 2 weeks...i got high as SHIT and i certainly slept like a baby!)

and that is the sole reason i switched to dope...is because the prices just out of control for the 'blues' as my people call em. can spend X amount of $$ for some 30s or a 1/5th that amount on some caps and have the same result. i def do not like that fact, but I don't know...i am obviously not yet committed enough to stick with subs for more than a week or 2 at a time; and financially the blues just absolutely kill you in the wallet,

Last edited:
How easy is it for someone who doesnt live in Bmore to find a spot and cop?

Hows the soft?

Man..i don't think I could work up the nerve to do that...just go to a random place/people and try and score. Wouldn't even know how to go about it and seems crazy to just ask someone who may look the part lol. Although from reading other posts, seems plenty common that they will announce themselves to you.

Yea sleep on smack has always been a bitch fir me too. Its funny cuz youll be falling asleep standing up but when you actually want to lay doen and fall asleep you cant stay sleeping lol.... a couple nights ago i actuwlly fell asleep while standing completely up, i woke up falling backwards and BARELY caugbt myself from falling completely over and made a loud fucking noise... which would of been a disaster im living back witb my mom and my rooms right next to hers and she wakes up at the slightest noise... and i call her the detective cuz thats hiw she acts with me lol

Anywah if j would of fallen she def Woulda known i was fuckmmdmmmkk

*fucked up and i would of maybe gotten kicked out since sbe thinks im getting high again and im on thin ice alresdh lol

Man..i don't think I could work up the nerve to do that...just go to a random place/people and try and score. Wouldn't even know how to go about it and seems crazy to just ask someone who may look the part lol. Although from reading other posts, seems plenty common that they will announce themselves to you.

You must of not been to a ghetto drug neighborhood before. They just yell out the names of wut theyre selling... some people will just
Wave you over too

Does anyone here snort scramblee?

I think snorting raw is great and much better then snorting scramble

In fact snorting scramble is basically the most god awedul thing in the world in my experienxe. It burns fucking TERRIBLE, has the worst drip and even when i bad no tolerance barely got me high

I definately thinm scramble is made obly for shooting, does anyone here actually enjoy snorting it?

i bump it....is the only way i take it and stuffs the nose up some, but i dont think it burns too much

Thngs I'd do to live in Baltimore...

Trust me...you do NOT want to live in Boddymore, Murderland! You could not pay me enough to live in the city...going up there for 20 minutes at a time to cop is more than enough for me! Although it is fun to go to Camden Yards and Fells Point is ok. Never been much for the 'club' scene so could care less about that. There are a few decent spots for playing shows (and going to) if youre in a band, like Fletchers, Sonar, Rams Head, etc.

Have also noticed with the scramble that when i take a line, it numbs my throat like good blow always does. Raw doesn't, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.