Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what my buddy said was that the bundle he's bringing is 13 nickel bags for the price of 11. So you basically get 2 free bags when you buy it by the bundle. How could you tell it was scramble? Was it because there was a bunch of shit left undissolved in the spoon? Most of the scramble I've ever gotten was in a capsule but the powder looked almost like it could have been dope. It wasn't until I tried to cook it up that I could confirm it was shitty old scram.

Actually im not entirely sure it was scramble, at that point we usually just referred to stuff that came in dime bags as scramble and stuff that came in halves or grams as raw. Im not sure though since ive been getting halves of raw and nothing else for about 6 or 7 years now, the only dimes ive come across were the capsules in bmore. So it may have just been dimes of raw i was getting, i couldnt tell you for sure. We also used to classify raw as rocks and scramble as powder, but ive since gotten plenty of raw that was powder.

Yea the lingo changes all the time but the capsules in Baltimore are always scramble. If the cap was full of raw instead it would cost more than a dime. Anyone in this thread live in Richmond or get their dope from Richmond? How would you rate the quality over the past few weeks?

Last edited:
Yea the lingo changes all the time but the capsules in Baltimore are always scramble. If the cap was full of raw instead it would cost more than a dime. Anyone in this thread live in Richmond or get their dope from Richmond? How would you rate the quality over the past few weeks?

I would say the quality recently has been mediocre or less the past few weeks. Most of the shit I'm finding that I have to do at least a quarter to get a good rush and heavy high and that is damn expensive with the prices around here. Pretty much all the stuff recently has been a pretty dark tan powder, and fluffy. Not rocky, which is what I usually have better luck with. And some of it mixes up really nasty and murky while other times it is more ice tea tinged to clear. One random thing recently is I ran into what must be black tar. I have never seen this before, and it's not because I have found a new latino connect. It's alright .2 is good but I think since its not around here, it's way over priced. I just found it really interesting that there is tar this far east.

Hey mr happy. Your talking about the Richmond dope right? I live in rva but I go to dc almost every weekend and I get dope in both places. It has been years since I got rocky dope in Richmond but I get it about half the time in dc. Although up until a couple weeks ago the shit I've gotten in rva has been as good or better than my dc hook up and its been really fluffy and powdery. Not something I expected. I'm not sure if its cuz I'm doing more than usual and my tolerance has gone up but it seems like the quality of dope has dropped in dc and Richmond over the past few weeks.

Hey mr happy. Your talking about the Richmond dope right? I live in rva but I go to dc almost every weekend and I get dope in both places. It has been years since I got rocky dope in Richmond but I get it about half the time in dc. Although up until a couple weeks ago the shit I've gotten in rva has been as good or better than my dc hook up and its been really fluffy and powdery. Not something I expected. I'm not sure if its cuz I'm doing more than usual and my tolerance has gone up but it seems like the quality of dope has dropped in dc and Richmond over the past few weeks.

Yea I don't really have any comparison to DC dope as my "career" is pretty short (about 1 year) and has only existed in Richmond. However yea I was talking about Richmond dope. But, recently I just got some pretty damn good shit. The dealer only sells "eggs" which are generally *snip - no prices* worth but he sells for *snip - no prices* and one on these eggs which I estimate to be a point or 2 and 2 1mg Kpins knocked me the fuck out. Like it was probably dangerous, but I'm ok now, and it was probably from the clonazampam because I don't ever really mess with it, I just didn't think i would get dope today so I took them. I don't really remember the rush much, although I think it was good because I literally knocked myself out after about 10 minutes of being high, and woke up a little over an hour later. I know this is really bad and dangerous and I hate to say it has happened to me before, but we live and learn, don't mix unfamiliar benzos with unfamiliar (and thankfully strong) dope. SO not all Richmond dope is shitty. Generally I find the shittier stuff comes from younger guys like twenty five and under, the 25-35 seem to know whats up, although this a a massive generalization. Also just in case any one is wondering, none of this is occurring open air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo mr happy. Delete your message inbox. I'm trying to PM you but it says your mailbox is full.

some really really good grey dope in norfolk/va beach area. got a gram last night and it was 2 rocks with a very strong vinegar smell. really pretty looking , and it had tiny shiny spots in it like coke or something. great dope though. .2 had a nice rush and pretty good nod.

man i hate the fact that u never know how strong dope is,i try and make sure im around the same are as another human being for this matter

ah to have the first dealer i ever had back ,well a friends dealer that is ....shit was always fire.

Yo mr happy. Delete your message inbox. I'm trying to PM you but it says your mailbox is full.

You can always just post what you want to say to them here, and direct the post at them or quote one of their posts in your post. Two members who just joined less than a month ago and collectively don't even have 50 posts and are already PMing each other raises some red flags. Be careful, you don't know who is on the other side of the computer.

Attention

The forum moderators and I have decided to close this thread due to all of the sourcing, price discussion, and general disregard for site rules. More problems came from this thread than positive posts, and due to the amount of moderating needed to keep the thread suitable for the site we feel that it is best to just close it.

Do not start any threads about heroin in one or more of the areas covered by this thread. If you wish to continue posting about heroin then please do so in the general heroin discussion thread. You are more than welcome to post in there as long as the posts don't violate any of the rules.

If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or any of the NASADD mods. Do not ask us to reopen this thread though because that is not happening. Any threads or posts that are started just to complain about this thread being closed will be removed, and the person making the posts will be infracted. I'm sure that won't be an issue but consider yourselves warned.

On that note,

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.