Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk but i kinda liked snorting scramble. It was all fuckin fluffy powder n shit. Just sat there playing with it. Not messy at all and it didnt really burn. That all i know tho becuase i ran into it only one time and just picked up a large batch

yup...and has that 'taste' when ya bump it too. but much better to live OUTside the city :)

In every thread here people swear that NO type of heroin needs to be cooked (heated before injected) which is true for raw and tar but even though its probably about to start an argument i PROMISE that scramble needsll to be heated before injection

If anyone knows more about scramble please post it, i hear they have it in detroit too but scramble definately isnt anywhere near as well knowl

Well they are right that no type of heroin needs to be cooked. The actual diacetylmorphine content in the scramble will dissolve without being cooked, it's the other shit (maybe the stuff that gives the different rush) that needs to be heated to dissolve. Just because heroin is mixed with other stuff doesn't make it any less soluble in water @ room temp (other than that maybe a little more water may be needed if some of the water is going towards dissolving other things). I guess another exception would be if a pharmaceutical company made heroin in an abuse-resistant formulation like the OP OxyContin or the new Opanas, but that's not happening with street heroin.

Well they are right that no type of heroin needs to be cooked. The actual diacetylmorphine content in the scramble will dissolve without being cooked, it's the other shit (maybe the stuff that gives the different rush) that needs to be heated to dissolve. Just because heroin is mixed with other stuff doesn't make it any less soluble in water @ room temp (other than that maybe a little more water may be needed if some of the water is going towards dissolving other things). I guess another exception would be if a pharmaceutical company made heroin in an abuse-resistant formulation like the OP OxyContin or the new Opanas, but that's not happening with street heroin.

Maybe it is cuz of the cut youre probably right.. but regardless scramble is considered a form of heroin and needs to be cooked thats my point.

What the fuck mods merged my thread again

Baltimores considered the heroin capital of the US i dont know how that doesnt warrant it having a thread of its own instead of having DC in front of it when chicago deserved its own thread?

Meh whatever, still annoying though.

And to the persin who said they want to live in baltimore i second that you definately wouldnt want to its a shithole. Living in the ccounty like half an hour away like i do isnt bad though... close enough to get good dope but far enough to be away from all the killings/robberies

my guess is this thread wont last.....its gonna be the same like 4 posters over and over again

im from bmore. started playing around 1991 with scramble. b&q is the street name of scrambles cut (which can be quanine, diphenhydramine or any variety of shit you buy from some vitamin store)...one guy decided to use a bit of fetanyl to cut his scramble testers with, along with some other who knows what, and people were dieing in the streets (literally). the line at that dope spot the next morning was 100 deep in an abandonded houses back yard at 6 am but that was 10 years ago. someone in another thread mentioned smackdown in bmore. gone now but was so reliable for years. scramble is a completely different habit. the rush is way more intense. must be from the cut everyone on the street says. in any case, when you have a scramble habit raw may get you out the gate, but it isnt going to give you that initial rush that the scramble does. you most definitely have to cook it. and i also found most raw could stand a little heat as well. we arent getting 100% shit on the street, so it all has some type of cut in it. a little heat usually takes care of that. there is no way to explain "how-to" to someone who has never sat with a spoon and lighter in hand every morning for 20 years (minus bits in county/state/detox/rehab/psych wards) if someone out there is willing to throw their entire life away to learn how to cook dope, it should only cost you about $100. by that time you will know when to take the heat off.

What the fuck mods merged my thread again

Baltimores considered the heroin capital of the US i dont know how that doesnt warrant it having a thread of its own instead of having DC in front of it when chicago deserved its own thread?

Meh whatever, still annoying though.

The title has DC in front of it because the DC thread was requested and created first, and being that Baltimore and DC are extremely close to eachother plus the fact that the DC thread wasn't really moving we just lumped the two in together. Does it really make that much of a difference?
Chicago has its own thread because it's not right next to another major city. Note how the Paterson thread is actually Paterson/North Jersey. We can't have a separate thread for each and every specific city out there there'd end up being a thousand that wouldn't see much traffic. They're regional threads, if two cities are nearby they're going to be in the same thread.

I merged your thread into this one because we don't need a bunch of different threads about the exact same topic, and there is already an official Baltimore/DC thread. You're not supposed to create your own regional heroin thread anyway, you're supposed to PM a mod and request it per the new heroin threads policy (there's even a sticky explaining exactly that)

The raw can stand the heat as you say, but the whole reason behind not wanting to heat your shot isn't because it will damage the dope. If it doesn't dissolve at room temperature in water and you have to cook it up to break down, don't you think it's gonna re-solidify once it cools down? I sure don't want a bunch of solid shit floating around through my veins.

I still think miixxing it with DC written before it makes it get a lot less attention. No one on here has even mentioned anything about DC, its not that close and the thread was getting more posts before it was merged again.

Dont mean to make a big deal about it but given that no one on here has mentioned or given a shit about DC dope it doesnt make sense to have it combined

I feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot lets try this again

Whats up reckless i'm jones

Heh, sorry man not trying to be a dick, just wasn't trying to go back and forth about something insignificant.

I'm not really doing shit, just hanging out up here dealing with this ridiculous heat. Summer's here for sure

Dude its been hot as fuck in maryland the last couple days. Temperature wise that is-- hot with cops goes without saying in this state -____-

And its alright i apologize for making a big deal about it... my first day back off heroin and on suboxone has been a bit of a rollercoaster though... mostly good now that i finally got some caffeine in me though lol im surprised how much of a difference it made

I still think miixxing it with DC written before it makes it get a lot less attention. No one on here has even mentioned anything about DC, its not that close and the thread was getting more posts before it was merged again.

Dont mean to make a big deal about it but given that no one on here has mentioned or given a shit about DC dope it doesnt make sense to have it combined

Don't worry. If you type "Baltimore Heroin" into the search engine this thread comes right up, so I doubt that anybody will miss it just because it includes DC as well.

Is the dope scene in DC that different than the dope scene in Baltimore? It's a good thing that this thread includes both areas so I can get answers from both sides. =D

Don't worry. If you type "Baltimore Heroin" into the search engine this thread comes right up, so I doubt that anybody will miss it just because it includes DC as well.

Is the dope scene in DC that different than the dope scene in Baltimore? It's a good thing that this thread includes both areas so I can get answers from both sides. =D

Haha tommy boy you smart ass :)

Ive never had it myself but boy doi have a story about dc dope

when i was living in a recovery house (halfway house) a guy was from DC... he basically talked one of y other friends in the house to go with him to DC to get dope.. actually more tricked him, my friend started the day out thinking he was going with him for food stamps

Anyway so they both cop a 20 bag, and the guy from dc (who i will hense forth refer to as douchebag) already has a big habit so he shoots it and no problem. He always said he got good dope and wasnt kidding cuz my friend shot it and overdosed. While my friend is going in and out of consiousneas he eventually stops breathing.... douchebag actually gives him cpr AND COPS AGAIN BEFORE TAKING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL, giving him cpr the whole time. Anyway he ends up taking my friend to the hospital and my friend gets hit with narcan and comes back. They left in the morning and ended up BARELY making it home in time, 10 minutes before curfew. Douchebag was a real piece of shit and ended up getting kicked out of the house but not before bringing a couple people back to their addictions with him

Wow who would of guessed after the last couple posts id be the one telling a DC dope story lmao

if it doesnt dissolve at room temp then you are still left with that shit floating around anyway. this is one reason to use a filter to keep those so-called impurities out. and you can definitely screw your dope up by over-heating it. thats exactly what you do when you 'chase the dragon'. but, yes it will cool and get hard or "gel up" if you wait too long for scramble (or "raw") to cool down. its fixable but a real pain in the arse

I don't get why there's raw and scramble. I mean I guess it's better than like here with tar where they say it's uncut and it could be great or bullshit.At least you know up front it's cut, and the cut isn't shoe polish or coffee. And it comes in nice capsules or vials, instead of cellophane, torn up grocery bags, foil, papers or if your lucky balloons.

But why seek out weaker cut drugs? How strong is scramble compared to raw?Is there some scramble stronger than some raw? Is it different places or markets for each?Is scramble cheap shit and raw for when you have money? How much of the scramble high is from the cut? Does the procaine/quinine effect the overall high or euphoria, even if snorted, or just the rush. What's the difference between scramble made with quinine and scramble made with procaine, or a mixture of both?What is the rush like compared to cocaine or regular heroin?

Also, if raw is stronger or less cut, why not buy some procaine or quinine and mix it with the raw? Is it really hard to get procaine or quinine? I mean is there like a black market for cut, or is it procured OTC.

So many questions.

I guess have two types of h must be working, since both Baltimore and DC both have long had a huge heroin epidemic.

Scramble has a better rush then raw but thats it aside from that raws better... but ive had real shitty raw too where most scramble was way better too

I dont cut my own raw cuz i dont know where to get quinine like u said. Supposedly milk sugar (lactose?) Is used to cut heroin sometimes ibdont know if it boosts the rush like quinine tho

It use to be, a least in the 70's and 80's, that you could buy procaine and quinine hydrochloride from a smoke shop, liquor store, supplement store, or a bodega.Procaine was/is sold as a vitamin, some times as an incense/deodorizer. Quinine hydrochloride was OTC for leg cramps and for cleaning aquariums. I don't think they make pure quinine for aquariums anymore, not even the insoluble sulfate.

Still, even when you could buy them OTC, I've read cases where there was some dudes' whole job getting wholesale cuts like quinine for heroin mills.

I wonder if the Chinese originally put quinine in to mimic papaverine in opium?They both lower blood pressure and relax muscles. Hmm, I bet papaverine would be a great cure for dope dick:D, in addition to a good potentiator, since it's used off label for erectile dysfunction.

Lactose, inositol, and mannitol have no effect, well mannitol does in much higher doses than even the most cut bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.