Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really judge heroin based on how it looks. I've had some ugly stuff that was awesome and I've had some really pretty stuff that was garbage. Sometimes you get good stuff, sometimes you don't. I doubt anyone could really tell you anything more without you having to get into some specific details about where/who you got it from but that's not allowed anyways so unfortunately that's all anyone can say. I can tell you with almost certainty that the same garbage batch you bought a while ago isn't still out there, especially if it was several months ago in the winter. That's the game, that's one of the things I hate most about dope it's pretty inconsistent. Some days it's fire and other days it's garbage and there's no real way to know what you're gonna get for sure.

yea the only reason i asked is bc i know all the corners in west or east typically have the same batch around the same times an someone else mentioned that all the bmore junkie bumass's have been reporting straight shit lately i just wanted to know if anyone personally has gotten fire from corner coppen lately..dont worry im not tryna get specific or ask for sources lord moderator sir i understand the ruleski lol

i aint seen tar in baltimore EVER.... in fact the last few years all the dealers ive dealt with have only had RAW, i havent even seen scramble in like 3 years.

i aint seen tar in baltimore EVER.... in fact the last few years all the dealers ive dealt with have only had RAW, i havent even seen scramble in like 3 years.

Marty, are you a cop, a kid having fun talking shit, or really as clueless as you seem? 0% of what you've said is accurate, and there are posters here who actually know the ins and outs of the Baltimore scene that recognize your lies for what they are.

just wanted to know if anyone personally has gotten fire from corner coppen lately

Last few weeks the product has been trash, and the junkie grapevine agrees. Yesterday, however, some powerful stuff was out. Scramble on the southwest side, believe it or not.

haha, are u fucking kidding me, ask me ANYTHING about the baltimore scene. I can tell u exactly where i meet my dealers, what names they go by, what cars they drive, where the copping spots are.... etc.....

however i still contend that i have never seen TAR in baltimore, also as for scramble, when u have dealers that deal with specifically raw, its not uncommon not to see scramble when ur not copping..... so shut ur fuckin mouth and LEARN what ur speaking about asshole

ive been going to baltimore bi-weekly at least for the last 6 years. ur really clueless Unk

Actually don't ask him and don't tell either.

This thread has been a pain in the ass lately. This is a dope thread and things are stricter in here. No specifics, sourcing and especially no lame attempts to circumvent the rules. There's a ton of shit that has been UA'd so if you're missing a post that's where it went.

DMN marty your too blatent on this threas Btw went into bmore and sucsess. Didnt cold cop , i found a delivery raw dude Was fire and a cheap too . I just snorted .1 and was prett impressed. . My passengers booted up freaked me out bit, They jusr cant wait 15 minutes when were in the suburbs.

Last edited:
Scramble comes in clear gel capsules always

Its cut with quininee, bininaquinine (i know those are both spelled wrong but im spelling it how its spoken cuz pain in the ass to google correct spelling on phone ) and sometimes small ammounts of benzos i think??

Its different then raw, which is the other most popular kind of dope here (ive never seen tar)

In every thread here people swear that NO type of heroin needs to be cooked (heated before injected) which is true for raw and tar but even though its probably about to start an argument i PROMISE that scramble needsll to be heated before injection

If anyone knows more about scramble please post it, i hear they have it in detroit too but scramble definately isnt anywhere near as well knowl

actually the tar i get needs to be cooked. its called "black tar" but its actually a very solid brown rock of dope. it is not soluble in water unless heated..

Wont tar dissolve in water w/o heat but it will just take a little while then when you heat it?

My hookup was trying to convince me too shoot . If i do that its a whole dif game . It just seems like a fucking pain too have to do that , sniffing is so easy. This brown shit on friday was good but it still took me prob .2 to get near a nod not quite nodfing tho. But my dude said his other dudes is off white/ grey shit thats twice as good as brown. Should i never try bangin it or could i be a part timer like i was with pills?

^ Avoid the needle man. There's very few people that can be chippers with injecting

Last edited:
My hookup was trying to convince me too shoot . If i do that its a whole dif game . It just seems like a fucking pain too have to do that , sniffing is so easy. This brown shit on friday was good but it still took me prob .2 to get near a nod not quite nodfing tho. But my dude said his other dudes is off white/ grey shit thats twice as good as brown. Should i never try bangin it or could i be a part timer like i was with pills?

If you still can catch a nod with .2 by insufflation why would you even consider booting up

yea ill stick to insuflatting for now. was real sketchy having to let my freinds boot up in a parking lot with police cruising around right in front of us.

Ya man. You're using only two tenths of a gram. It may seem like a lot but it definitely isn't. Plenty of users snort a gram a day and still don't consider shooting. You should also consider that it's your hookup who's suggesting this. I bet they would love it if you went from part time chipper to full time addict over night.

Ya man. You're using only two tenths of a gram. It may seem like a lot but it definitely isn't. Plenty of users snort a gram a day and still don't consider shooting. You should also consider that it's your hookup who's suggesting this. I bet they would love it if you went from part time chipper to full time addict over night.

In all honesty, that's probably the truth of the matter right there...

Don't make that jump if you already haven't man, it's a bad road to go down especially for someone with a lower tolerance

DMN marty your too blatent on this threas Btw went into bmore and sucsess. Didnt cold cop , i found a delivery raw dude Was fire and a cheap too . I just snorted .1 and was prett impressed. . My passengers booted up freaked me out bit, They jusr cant wait 15 minutes when were in the suburbs.

were your passengers partaking later on, or were they just dragged along?

Nothing irritated me more than sitting in a car in a shitty hood while my friends tried to score. I don't bother with those friends no more. I like purchasing to be like buying condoms. Do it private, not with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.