Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
west bmore its easy to find just drive slow with ur windows down and theyll flag u down the only problem is buying stuff that looks great yet it might aswell be sand as far as potency which has happened to me EVERYTIME.. nobodys gonna rob u they just want buisness but the real danger is cops considering ur a white guy in that area they know wusup plus the notorious spots are just as notorious to the cops and i sure as fuck do not want to catch a heroin charge i can only imagine what kind of shit that gets u into

I got one

Put your boots on cuz shits deep

This shits tajen so much from me already man i cant do it anymore.. ill stick around the thread though i like this thread

Cleared it 420. Yea may be going to bmore friday or saturday . Might get a beer or 10 in the inner harbour first though. Love going back to maryland though, ivee been in va for too long

djties i reccommend the beer for after sucess lol but copping, sipping, then stayin the night in decent harbor hotel would be sick

J-
Not a cop, but thanks for spreading your opinion that I am all over the thread. If you'll take a minute to actually look at my account, you'll see ive had it since 2010...thats a long time to be lurking around just to try to entrap some guy on the internet and slap him with a "talking about selling dope" charge. And EVERY pm I have sent specifically says "NOT SOURCING", so thanks for reporting me too. All ive wanted to do is talk the way you all have been, about the scene in Bmore/DC since I just moved here and it sucks not only not knowing anyone to buy from, but also (and more so) not even knowing anyone to talk to/chill with, anything. You seem to be all cozy with your setup, but imagine if tomorrow you had to move to a totally new city, on the other side of the country, and start all over again...nothing wrong with using the internet to make friends. SO before you paste that "that chick" is an undercover/LE/pig/whatever, think logically about what youre saying and let people make their minds up for themselves.
I'll say it again, but probably no one will respond now since ive been labeled a cop by J (who is clearly an expert on these matters), but im a 24 year old girl who just moved to DC and would like to talk to other BLs in the area about what its like to live and use here...is that so bad? anyone wanting to talk, please PM me or email me <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldnt make sense you being a cop since your profile says your in law school, please dont tell me your gonna be a lawayer or one of my future prosecuters giving me a sentence.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post,im using my ps3 for the internet right now n its not letting me edit . Denvergold its all about bmore for the ron artest , ive known alot of ppl from DC and h is not on most blocks like it used to be . I mean its there in every part but very little open air h shit goes on mostly pcp and crack. Plus DC has a robbing culture its hard to explain but walk around to olong in se or ne its a gaurentee you get fucked with at the least. And DC is soft compared to back in the day but the ones who are criminal minded are total phycopath's . DC is bad news for walking around looking to cop unless you want rock .

Noobs, this is a dope thread. You can not ask to meet for beers, "PM me cause I don't know how to cop"or continue to all where to cop even though the whole thread was asked to stop.

I'm sick of cleaning up constantly in here. Read the rules. This is the last warning in here.

J-
Not a cop, but thanks for spreading your opinion that I am all over the thread. If you'll take a minute to actually look at my account, you'll see ive had it since 2010...thats a long time to be lurking around just to try to entrap some guy on the internet and slap him with a "talking about selling dope" charge. And EVERY pm I have sent specifically says "NOT SOURCING", so thanks for reporting me too. All ive wanted to do is talk the way you all have been, about the scene in Bmore/DC since I just moved here and it sucks not only not knowing anyone to buy from, but also (and more so) not even knowing anyone to talk to/chill with, anything. You seem to be all cozy with your setup, but imagine if tomorrow you had to move to a totally new city, on the other side of the country, and start all over again...nothing wrong with using the internet to make friends. SO before you paste that "that chick" is an undercover/LE/pig/whatever, think logically about what youre saying and let people make their minds up for themselves.
I'll say it again, but probably no one will respond now since ive been labeled a cop by J (who is clearly an expert on these matters), but im a 24 year old girl who just moved to DC and would like to talk to other BLs in the area about what its like to live and use here...is that so bad? anyone wanting to talk, please PM me or email me <snip>

I did not fuckimg report you.

I forget who it was that blatantly messaged me asking for ssource it wasnt you though

Fuck youre the second or third person who incorrectly thought i reported them when i didn't i shoulfnt of said anything about that dumb bitch that msgd me

If it wasnt gonna piss the mods off id post her username to shut everyone up.

Look dont mean ti flip out but dude.. i double checked her usrrname even it wasnt you

The mods told me makikg a post about it was wrong they were right

She has ZERO posts on the site... so that should clear up any confusion in the future with ppl thinking "omg hes talking aout me"

Thats why i think shes lying and a cop cuz she talked about posting yet had no posts. Along with othet signs dont feel like goin into

Even the old mayor of DC liked his crack.

Hahaha i remember that shit

Thanks for that post made me wanna stay subscribed to this thread, ppl were pissing me off with those accusations that im the one who MUST be reporting everyone since i reported one person -____-

Too bad smack is falling by the wayside, not as popular as is used to be just a few decades ago. It's a labor intensive product compared to meth which requires only chemicals and respirator, no worries about weather patterns. Poppy fields require labor. The latest cartel busts, notably 2009 Operation Coronado, smack/tar was listed at only 29 pounds compared to 700lbs of meth in that raid, respectively. Why Baltimore as heroin capital? It's a large seaport for the mid-atlantic area but is not the largest on the east coast. There are many seaports/harbors on the east coast of U.S

Baltimores just always been considered that man, maybe its not the biggest but its still considered the heroin capital of the US. Who knows

^true. we have a large seaport just like many other cities, but bmore is really small. it gets the heroin cap nod (ha) bc on a per capita basis it has a large number of heroin users, i think like one in 11 are addicted? so it makes it seem like there are a ton of users, when in reality there just arent that many ppl to pad the numbers like in a bigger city like philly, or huge city like NYC... plus heroin has been really popular here since the 20s and 30s so a lot of the addicts come from families generations deep in the game. also interestingly in bmore it has its own dope scene, like you wont find stamp bags even though you can find them places south of baltimore. there is SA, SEA, tar and probably even afghani dope here somewhere. Since it sells so well and so fast here enterprising minds that can actually get product no matter its source know they can make bank on even small quantities. That makes for a high supply to quench the high demand.

^true. we have a large seaport just like many other cities, but bmore is really small. it gets the heroin cap nod (ha) bc on a per capita basis it has a large number of heroin users, i think like one in 11 are addicted? so it makes it seem like there are a ton of users, when in reality there just arent that many ppl to pad the numbers like in a bigger city like philly, or huge city like NYC... plus heroin has been really popular here since the 20s and 30s so a lot of the addicts come from families generations deep in the game. also interestingly in bmore it has its own dope scene, like you wont find stamp bags even though you can find them places south of baltimore. there is SA, SEA, tar and probably even afghani dope here somewhere. Since it sells so well and so fast here enterprising minds that can actually get product no matter its source know they can make bank on even small quantities. That makes for a high supply to quench the high demand.

If the 1 in 11 statistic is even close to being true thats fucked up!!!!

Its proobably deropping since the reformulation of both of the big rx drugs. But depressing rough towns will always maintain their drug problems here on the east coast.

Its proobably deropping since the reformulation of both of the big rx drugs. But depressing rough towns will always maintain their drug problems here on the east coast.

if anything I can pretty much guarantee that the reformulations only made the number of heroin users higher. Dope was barely a thought in the back of my mind when OC80s still existed, now it's pretty much all I do

Nova there is dope but its real underground and the people i knew that did 30's thought of prescription fraud before they would venture into bmore and did unfortunatley get caught doing rx fraud 4 YEARS FCI !!!!!! fuck that But your right i think it would almost have to go up in areas like bmore ,jersey, heavy h areas .

Last edited:
Hahaha i remember that shit

Thanks for that post made me wanna stay subscribed to this thread, ppl were pissing me off with those accusations that im the one who MUST be reporting everyone since i reported one person -____-
I got your back my E-brother.

sooo anyone kno anything about the shit that was going around in bmore that looked amazing but was actually shit? cus i went up there a few times to cop off a few diff corner guys and each time it was the same bs, is that still goin around the corners?

but that was back in winter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.