Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with the markets they like a bodega or a farmers market? that slang?
ive never been to bmore

they call them markets, basically 5 in the city and they are big buildings with a bunch of different vendors and like stalls for lack of a better word selling everything from fake gucci watches to fried chicken, cigs, and so on. it would be like a bunch of bodegas in one big building. there is one really well known one, the others are pretty small.

Ok guys enough. This is exactly why we ended this because already we're getting into specifics.

Yea the copping blind stuff im good on, ill be fine. Im going north philly kensington if bmore dont pan out cause i know it'll be there and theres abuncha whites even in the ghetto.

Kensington's a fucked up place to be. I know a few people who have been both arrested and or robbed there. Not where I'd ever want to go again, once was enough. Also, philly and bmore aren't super far away but not real close to eachother either, you're really gonna drive a few hours out of state just to go cop some dope? If you've got no connect anywhere near you just think of it as a blessing in disguise and walk away now. Getting high really isn't worth going through that much effort, especially for something like heroin which we all know can ruin your life...

Yea . im still gonna do it i think , i have no problem with turning around and leaving so ill be cautious. Ive done it a few times 4 years ago when i started doing rx stuff and had a contact that was my roomate but i wasnt into it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
drive slow with ur windows halfway down an someone should holler ur name out over in those areas in w bmore, but everytime i went there i got stuff that looked like the bombest dope rocked up and tan then when stirred and prepped looked beautiful but when shot gave no rush and only the slightest sligghtest feeling:( biggest buzzkill ever..and copping at night is sketch

420swagger-

You know, rather than making a second post two seconds later to say you feel stupid about something you posted incorrectly, you can just edit your post to make it say what you meant ;)... I do it all the time man. The edit button is in the lower right hand corner of each post you make, right near the "reply" and "quote" buttons

Kensington's a fucked up place to be. I know a few people who have been both arrested and or robbed there. Not where I'd ever want to go again, once was enough. Also, philly and bmore aren't super far away but not real close to eachother either, you're really gonna drive a few hours out of state just to go cop some dope? If you've got no connect anywhere near you just think of it as a blessing in disguise and walk away now. Getting high really isn't worth going through that much effort, especially for something like heroin which we all know can ruin your life...

this.

if you go looking for dope in baltimore you will undoubtedly find some. philly is like close to 2 hours away by car, plus you will have out of state tags, and from what i hear that can be a reason to stop you. being in bmore with wva tags i dont know, if you get stopped say you go to frostburg and are just visiting friends in the area and you cant get a hold of them.

Yo 420 swagger we both live in woodbridge, ha i didnt notice that until jus now, i sent you a pm. Yea if i go into Bmore im starting in a whiter part of the city maybe. Ill see someone nodding off in any part of the city so ill go that route before i go into westside. Im trying to get crabs and beer in the city anyway. Hahahaha yea if they holler my name im def gonna be supprised. Seems like with all maryland deals that its your first time meeting up they always burn you a little. Im asking for a number so i can get something real the next time.

Last edited:
Yo 420 swagger we both live in woodbridge, ha i didnt notice that until jus now, i sent you a pm. Yea if i go into Bmore im starting in a whiter part of the city maybe. Ill see someone nodding off in any part of the city so ill go that route before i go into westside. Im trying to get crabs and beer in the city anyway. Hahahaha yea if they holler my name im def gonna be supprised. Seems like with all maryland deals that its your first time meeting up they always burn you a little. Im asking for a number so i can get something real the next time.

White part? Baltimore city?

Would you like a jumbo shrimp to go with that

Yea like north bmore. Could go to dudndalk or brooklyn , they are a white ghetto basically

I lived in dundalk for a while. Going there = high probability of getting burned. Its not the hood with dealers on the corner. I would disscourage you from doing this fir your own sake

Love you guys on this thread but im going to try to steeer clear of dope threads like this now that im kicking once and for all and for real

Yea ive known some dumbasses from dundalk and brooklyn, bunch of white trash and addicts.

west bmore its easy to find just drive slow with ur windows down and theyll flag u down the only problem is buying stuff that looks great yet it might aswell be sand as far as potency which has happened to me EVERYTIME.. nobodys gonna rob u they just want buisness but the real danger is cops considering ur a white guy in that area they know wusup plus the notorious spots are just as notorious to the cops and i sure as fuck do not want to catch a heroin charge i can only imagine what kind of shit that gets u into

Status
Not open for further replies.