Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never had any chance to try bmore dope cuz i only smoked weed when i lived there. i used to live off *snip* NO STREETS so if i was there still it would be close. but i just stick to pills, ive only tried H twice and its been 9 months since the last time

Last edited by a moderator:
ive never had any chance to try bmore dope cuz i only smoked weed when i lived there. i used to live off *snip* NO STREETS so if i was there still it would be close. but i just stick to pills, ive only tried H twice and its been 9 months since the last time

I only tried dope twice too man

..... in the last 8 hours ;)

lol!^ damn my friend from work never came back to work an hasnt answered his phone i dont think il ever be copping thru him again:( i gotta get my old connects number back but thats going to be hard as fuck considering everyone in the world acts like their connect is the fuckin top secret cartel or some shit

i dont understand why ppl use old dingy ass rigs i just found a pharm i could consistently cop new ones at its like 3 bucks a 10pack

Anyone answer my question? Im just looking for lingo and if i should go in the early morning or when during the daY? Im prob gonna try and drive up to bmore via the west side and make a lap and gtfo as soon as possible , idk how you would go about cold copping? Like i said before i grew up next to housing projects but i went in those for bud and it was sketchy as fuck just for that .

DCs dope is usually baltimores dope, and baltimores dope is many times NY dope. Even though we have a massive port, a ton of it still comes from NY and north of here. The west africans who have been around forever are pushing #4 from SEA, ive seen tar/mud only thing i have never seen is base. The best shit imo is the really hard pressed beige to grey shit that comes from south america. once crushed its a really fine powder and when prepped for IV its like a golden yellow color, no residue of anything to be seen leftover in the spoon or cotton. takes me back to when i could literally buy as much as i could afford. once saw a bag with 100 grams in it all big ass chunks of rocks nearly shit myself. or if you buy in bulk you will routinely see "fingers" or pellet shaped pieces. take one of those break it up into like 5 coffee grinders with pills of benedryl, procaine, lidocaine, APAP, lactose, mannitol, ect ect and you have scramble. of take the 10 gram piece of chip off bits to sell in vials or bags as 20s. usually ten 20's is the same price as a gram, but buying in grams is the way to go esp if you have a solid connect that will actually weigh out 1.0 on the digi and not just guestimate it.

as for getting rigs, find the mobile needle exchange van. its not really a van, more like a big ass motorcoach. you have to give them your name and shit, but they will give you a card that makes it legal for you to carry your works around. a lot of times having that shit can be the open door to creating a case and def to searching someone, having that card can be a life saver. esp when it comes to buying them from a pharm when the van is closed. (in MD they are a right to life item and are sold at the discretion of the pharmacist) most times you will get them, but sometimes they give you the "do you have a rx for insulin with us?" But i would get all my shit from the van for free, take my used ones back and for every old one they give you a new one. plus they have sterile water, tourniquettes, cookers, cottons ect. i have even heard about them having narcan as well.

i still live in bmore and have memories both fond and semi horrible about my experience of getting into the dope world. and to the guy that posted above me, without being specific- a few things.... dont go at night you will get burned. dont let the first person who yells at you sell you something...you will get burned, possibly robbed. take someone with you if you can to watch your back. makes it easier when one person drives and the other takes care of the transaction. lingo isnt really a factor, if you ask for dope you could either get raw or scramble depending on where you are. if you want raw ask for raw.

i dont understand why ppl use old dingy ass rigs i just found a pharm i could consistently cop new ones at its like 3 bucks a 10pack

I dont get why eithet i spend 25 om a hundred and shit lasts a long time like over a month maybe 2 i never really payed attention to exactly how long its a long time though

In other news im quitting dope today for a long time. For real this time, thoughbi don't expect anyone to believe it until the time has passed since ive said it so many times past. But it really is different this time, like it was when i quit for the better part of a year and a couple months you just know its hame over for a while

Thanks. Ill be going solo though> Should i go super early like the 5 am people keep saying its like a feind migration to dope . Also transaction do you park up , keep it middle of the street or dothey take a quick ride with ya.?

FWIW, all the street junkies in bmore report nothing but garbage around lately. I stopped to talk to them because my sources are peddling trash, as well. Raw that wears off in 30 min = fent, scramble half as strong as 3 weeks ago. Time to drive to Camden...

Fuck, camden, god damn how the fuck can a white person even go there. I know they got a rack of cops and if they saw my virginia plates i know it would be a instant pullover. id rather go to north philly from what i read and hop the metro rail or whatever their train systm is.

Thanks. Ill be going solo though> Should i go super early like the 5 am people keep saying its like a feind migration to dope . Also transaction do you park up , keep it middle of the street or dothey take a quick ride with ya.?

5am seems a bit early don't ya think? You would probably be more likely to run into crack or crackheads at that time, as they are getting their last hit before crashing. 8-9am would be better since some people cop on their way to work, so the dope schedule runs with the work schedule, starting early and ending early, since at night crack is more prevalent. This is how it is in NY and some other areas that I have read about, but I'm sure Baltimore is the same.

Oh, and don't hand over cash until you get your dope, because at least here in NY all the dealers hand over the dope before taking your money. Can someone from Baltimore confirm if that's how it's done there? I know that in The Wire they showed people handing over the cash first, and then the dealer signaling the amount of bags to the other dealer, and they would send you over to collect your dope after paying, but I don't know if that is accurate for the scene there. Can someone with personal experience with copping off the streets of Baltimore chime in about that?

Camden = Philly if you're from down this way. I wouldn't cop on the street there, though. Street dope is generally the same all over, so why drive 2 extra hours.

Baltimore: they count the bags/caps into your hand, then you pay. Other way around is always a rip.

Mostly park and walk in, get in line. If you want more than a couple, get at the end of the line so fewer fiends hear and have less time to plan to rob you. 5AM is too early, 9 is too late. Some spots open at 11 and stay there until late. Oh, those markets you heard about are crawling with cops. Mostly bupe there anyway.

Fuck, camden, god damn how the fuck can a white person even go there. I know they got a rack of cops and if they saw my virginia plates i know it would be a instant pullover. id rather go to north philly from what i read and hop the metro rail or whatever their train systm is.

You're gonna have to either pull the trigger or not. You've been schooled as much as possible here man. My advice would be that if it doesn't feel right then it probably isn't and maybe you just shouldn't bother. At any rate this conversation can't progress much further without going outside the rules so I think it's best if it ends here. Like NT said, we don't do specific places here so this is the end of your copping for beginners guide.

comprende, all i needed to know i guess. I'll start in bmore i guess . I was planning on seeing a freind near bmore so ill make a day of it.

I guess i owe my dope dealer a thank you

I vowed to quit for a long time starting today, started gettin sick n was gonna get half a gram

Went down to get it and he gave me dumb ass directions to a new spot so i told him forget it ibdont need it after he pissed me off on the phone

Fuck bitches, save (price of half a gram i cant disclose per bl rules)

oh yeah, dont let anyone in your car. thats asking for trouble. if you are coppin on a drive up type place i would keep my money under my leg so i could grab it quick and only take what you are going to spend or at least what you are comfortable gambling with (since you dont have a dealer, it IS a gamble) it will either be sold in 10 or 20 dollar amounts. there are a lot of spots where you actually stand in line and they hit you off like that. when i used to cop smackdown they would only let you get 5 pills at a time so they could get everyone taken care of and get the big ass line outta there.

and def stay away from the markets, esp the one that begins with an L. tons of cops and believe it or not, they can blend in pretty well. not all of them actually look like cops. Just be careful, thats all i can really say. no drug is worth getting beaten or killed over and some of these knuckleheads out here wont think twice about it. and if something should happen where you find yourself in a situation where you are looking at a gun pointed at you or something, just hand over your money say thats all you have and try to get away as fast as possible. most the time the dealers will keep the stick up kids away bc its bad for business and brings the heat down. its the other addicts you have to watch out for....they are the ones that will see you comin from a mile away lol i mean really when you see a white kid in certain parts of west bmore, there is only one reason he is there, and its not to get peanuts. like of all the times i have been burned its been from junkies trying to bluff that they are selling and holding.

one time i pulled up to the strip and some junkie bitch came over to the car and was like what u need? i said raw and she walked over to some guy, got a few vials from him came back took one of the rocks out gave me the rest and took my money lol. out of the 3 dudes i ised to cop from for like 6 years, none of them used their own product. look for tracks, scars ect...anything that would ID the person as a junkie. stay away from them bc like i said, that is who will be lookin to rip you off. they will say they can get anything you want and basically yes you to death then either give you fake shit or try and do some other type of junkie scam.

ahhh i could go on and on, but ill cut it here. good luck and be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.