Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont do it, se dc youll get robbed real quick unless you meet the man first. Bmore has a market and theres alot of whites in the ghetto, i was in west bmore yesterday and there was a ton of whites living or coppin there. But dc youll run into crack and pcp real quick but idk bout h. denvergold told me she couldnt get served in dc even when she found a dc dealer.

Yea that's always a worry. I have lived in SF my whole life so I know ppl there thru years of dealing with ppl. I don't even know how to navigate there really and fuck crack gross

Like i said bmore is business, youll find a salesman, but dc has got too many dudes on pcp running around , but for you a group of girls would probly try and beat your ass for no reason, fucking mean ass bitches in the hood

I thought the same thing patrick about all these new people since i came into here. But i know for a fact that they are cool cause ive talked to all of em except jess i ca.

Well don't create a fell sense of security. Also, just because you talked to someone doesn't mean they are legit. People that try sourcing on here have gotten ripped off, beaten up, set up by police, etc, so the no sourcing rule is here for a reason.

I'm not saying that you should never meet up with someone, but you shouldn't use the site for that purpose. If you post here for a while and notice someone from your area and you post in the same threads and get along then meeting up is alright but you should still be cautious. I wouldn't come on here and try to meet with someone right away though. Basically don't force it. If there are people you get along with on here over time then it's natural to want to hang out if you think you would get along, but coming on here for that sole purpose is just asking for trouble. When I was a senior moderator I saw a lot of the behind the scenes stuff and there were a lot of cases where meetups went bad, particularly with newer members, although just because someone has been on here for a while doesn't make it much safer and you should still err on the side of caution.

Like i said bmore is business, youll find a salesman, but dc has got too many dudes on pcp running around , but for you a group of girls would probly try and beat your ass for no reason, fucking mean ass bitches in the hood

Lol thanks for the tip. I can fight tho I'm from lake worth from the hood. I just don't like the crack/coke/pcp scene I think it's gross.

Yall have been warned repeatedly, this thread is not for meeting up with other Bluelighters.

Some off topic posts have been removed.

Any comment that is completely irrelevant to anything other than "stirring up shit" is going to be removed. Also any sourcing or meet up talk will be removed. Any posts complaining about the rules will be removed. The rules are here for good reasons and are in everyone's best interest, this should not have to be an argument.

For all of you new people here that may be unaware, you may want to take notice of this thread: New NASADD policy on city/state-specific HEROIN threads (a sticky thread at the top of NASADD), and also realize that these dope threads only recently were allowed back. In the past they were closed because they were nothing but problems, this one is starting to become just that once again. We don't want to ruin the fun for everyone that is following the rules, so we're not shutting it down just yet. But for real, it's getting pretty tiring. No more warnings- infractions will be given out even for new users so please be sure that you fully understand the rules. You can read through the links in my signature and if you have any questions please feel free to PM a staff member. If this thread continues to cause problems there is still the possibility that it can be shut back down. So play nice :)

Not trying to be a dick, but it is what it is. Please just cut the shit. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back to your normal broadcast here on dope fm. Reckless , you a baltimore native? whst area you from?

No sir, i'm actually from CT. Although I have been going down to Baltimore every couple months for the last year or so now, my father goes there on business for weeks at a time and that's close enough for me to drive to visit vs. going a few thousand miles away to where he normally lives. Not bad to hang out around the inner harbor, seen a few concerts at the power plant, gotten drunk at several bars down there. Anywhere outside of the harbor is kind of a piece of shit IMO but it's not such a bad place to hang out for a few days.

also djtiest, as to the guy that was tellin you to shoot..... i THINK he meant that ud get more bang for your buck, thats all. Im suuure he wasnt suggesting that injecting will bring about a better life or make life better, he was saying that for the money, banging gets you alot more. But having said that, IF you are happy sniffin it, by god stick with it, the moment i injected heroin, that was it... once you pop you cant stop

^Hellllll yea if the pussys good u come back for seconds haha an in this case the pussy is most definitely good..shits no joke once u feel that rush nothen will feel better

BUT that is terrible HR and honestly switching to IV is a great way to go downhill quickly. There are many dangerous risks in addition to the fact that it also skyrockets your tolerance so you'll end up needing the same amount to get high eventually anyway. If you're not already on the needle, I highly suggest that you don't make the switch. Not recommended for anyone...

Last edited by a moderator:
ha, yea and i guess the afterbuzz sticks with you for the rest of the day too ? I used to get high off opiates for like 8 hours and shit ,ow it wears off in like 3 or less.

In west Philadelphia born an raised on the playground is where I spent most of my dayz!..chillen out maxin, relaxin all cool, shootin some bball outside of my school when a couple of guys said were up to no good..

I wasn't what I meant is ppl can't help themselves bc it feels too good..it's evil how great it feels of that makes any sense to a non shooter

Oh I think we all know what you mean by that. Everyone says once you do it's hard to go back. Although I have experienced how amazing that rush can be, lucky for me I hate needles so I don't think i could ever become a daily IV user, ugh just thinking about that makes me cringe... despite the fact that it feels good, that's really the only pro of shooting up, where as there are so many cons that it's not worth it if you're not already in that deep. It does grab you quick, so don't even open yourself up for that, to allow yourself to be taken in by it. Opiates in general are pretty evil. I love them so much but I hate them when I think of it, it's really fucked up.

Yea I'm sittin here with the worst anxiety in the world that my connect won't come thru..but that's the world of opiates u sit around waiting, getting lead on, then sometimes u don't even get it and that's the worst feeling in the world Makes me hate loving the game as well

This shit is dead I'm bouta get some of Baltimores best a little later as long as my mans keeps his word

Last edited by a moderator:
Man has anyone else noticed how good the dope has been in Baltimore this past week? I mean it's been good all summer but this shit is next level. Makes me nod every time I do a bag of it. It's very light tan almost whiteish powder, breaks up really easy, has a bit of vinegar smell to it, and burns just alittle bit when sniffed. Those are all of the signs that I look for in great dope. This shit is not only great but the bags are fucking fat! Some of Afghanistan's finest dope must've hit the ports recently. I'm going to stock the fuck up before this fire H is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.