Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
were your passengers partaking later on, or were they just dragged along?

Nothing irritated me more than sitting in a car in a shitty hood while my friends tried to score. I don't bother with those friends no more. I like purchasing to be like buying condoms. Do it private, not with friends.

Lol @ comparision to buying condoms

But he said his passengers shot up that should answer ur question

Me? On like 40 hours no heroin thanks to mxe and a dose of tramadol or i wouldnt of made it this far

i went to baltimore last night and there was this different kind of dope ive never seen, it was VERY very dark brown, and was in like 1 chunk that was easy to break into pieces, i swear i thought it looked just liked dog food, but it was amazing. One of the best rushes and highs ive ever had. Dunno if this is a new kind of dope but yeah. My dude had me go to a different place than id been before, so maybe thats the type of dope they have in that area.

Went to baltimore yesterday and tried scramble for the first time. CAme in capsules. It was alright , def not as near the quality of the bmore brown.

We get scramble in south Florida but they call it dope. It's hard to find in s FL, lots of pills but hard to find a good dope connect. Just moved to DC and have only tried the DC dope once, doesn't have the rush that scramble does but lasts long. If anyone wants to chill hit me up lol

Ive been warned so ill pass along the warning to you jessica, dont say "anyone want to chil lol'' cause it sounds like sourcing in a roundabout way. Idc but the mods will. Also i think scramble is sort of a bmore thing cause of the certain cuts they use in it, but it would just be cut up dope somewhere else. Who was talking about fairfax cops on this thread?

I think the best dope I got was grey rock and it dissolved right away as soon as I added water. Not a big rush but pins and needles feeling and lasted all day long!

Yea in fl it's dope cut with quinine and possibly something else. Just new to the area and dont know anyone here I had a lot of friends in fl so I'm trying to meet non judgmental people who have had similar experiences. There is no pure h in south fl, it's always cut but I was able to get china white a few times and that was wats up. Thanks for the tip, im sry new to the forum but have been reading the threads for yrs

Gross! I hate junkies that can't wait an extra hour til they get home to shoot. I shoot but never in a car always at home I have to be careful I work in the legal field

Jess.i.ca- Hello and welcome to bluelight! Just for future reference, if you're responding to someone's post and it's not like the last thing posted, you might want to quote them instead of just hitting reply so we know exactly who you're responding to. Makes it a little easier to understand what you're saying in reference.

Also, like djtiesto83187 was saying, just be mindful about what you're saying. I know you're new in the area and you'd like to make some new friends, but BL isn't here to help people find connects or meet drug buddies so just be sure to keep it friendly. (Both the bluelight user agreement and this forum's guidelines are linked in my signature, you may want to read through them quick just to be sure you're familiar with the rules)

Have you copped in dc or bmore jessica? Also RECKLESS , do you just press the quote button beside edit to get that qoute box?

Last edited:
Also RECKLESS , do you just press the quote button beside edit to get that qoute box?

Yes sir, just hit quote instead of reply and it will automatically put the code for that box in the quick reply field. You can even remove text once it's there if you only want to quote part of what they said

Patrick wtf is ur avatar of its so small i cant tell it looks kind of like a meth/chem lab? Lol

Edit- well theyre all small u know wit i mean though its so crammed together

Its a pic taken from the roof of a building in nyc of other buildings below it with graff on them!

Man it seems like this thread is getting ALOT of new people all with the same story ie new to dc or bmore- it sucks being sick -cant find anything-who wants to chill! Guys please watch out your freedom isnt worth the thought of getting a free bag/bags!

Last edited:
I thought the same thing patrick about all these new people since i came into here. But i know for a fact that they are cool cause ive talked to all of em except jess i ca.

I thought the same thing patrick about all these new people since i came into here. But i know for a fact that they are cool cause ive talked to all of em except jess i ca.

Yes I cannot respond yet cuz I am new so it's making me wait 3 hrs before I can respond. I am always careful and respectful I just get bored sitting around the house all day. I haven't gone out much yet cuz I don't know anyone up here

Have you copped in dc or bmore jessica? Also RECKLESS , do you just press the quote button beside edit to get that qoute box?

I have gotten some DC stuff once thru a friend but he quit after that and I don't like to put it in people's faces who are serious about staying clean. Other than that one time, no but I hear the South side of DC is the place to go to cop but I'm a little white grl so I don't really blend in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont do it, se dc youll get robbed real quick unless you meet the man first. Bmore has a market and theres alot of whites in the ghetto, i was in west bmore yesterday and there was a ton of whites living or coppin there. But dc youll run into crack and pcp real quick but idk bout h. denvergold told me she couldnt get served in dc even when she found a dc dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.