• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

Tripman

Bluelight Crew
OD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the OD Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
  • USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
  • REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
  • NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
  • NO REGIONAL THREADS

• No Flaming. Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

• Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

• Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

Most of all, share your stories, your life, your progress, socialize, and get to know one another again.

VERSION FOUR: I CHOOSE YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the above.
Reported. this is not an option, you must choose either oral, vaginal, or anal.

I was so pissed to find the other thread closed when I tried to post this. I am going to have to infract you tripman.

Hahaha yeah I owned the last social :D.

If it had to be one, I'd say oral if she can DT.

I like the title BTW, I hope that it no one is a pussy and changes it later on. hint, tripman

Hahaha yeah I owned the last social :D.

If it had to be one, I'd say oral if she can DT.

And if she can't DT?

I'ma leave it.

Maybe one of the new mods can have some fun with it.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Ha.

I love this game.

Should I be looking for a big envelope in the mail?

Tripman, if she can't DT what's your second choice?

No the new mod is RecreationalHugz??

Didn't you guys get the memo?

Better luck next time.

;)

Vaginal.

The position has been filled with my mighty cock

@hood, yeah that's true enough but a girl who KNOWS how to DT does it muchhhhh better.

Kayla, your thoughts on this?

Yeah well the ones that dont just vomit on your dick and that's no fun IMO.

I forgot to tell you guys.

God wants us to suffer. Normally I say "there is no god". However I determined after going through a living nightmare (aka a day in Cpt's shoes), I met this old woman who is Roman Catholic. She doesn't like how judgmental Catholics are, as she is very poor and homeless.

She told me "god" WANTS her to suffer, it made her a stronger willed person, or is happier because of it.

Your thoughts? Do you enjoy god making you suffer?

Yeah well the ones that dont just vomit on your dick and that's no fun IMO.
it is when it comes out their nose lol

God wants us to suffer. Normally I say "there is no god". However I determined after going through a living nightmare (aka a day in Cpt's shoes), I met this old woman who is Roman Catholic. She doesn't like how judgmental Catholics are, as she is very poor and homeless.

She told me "god" WANTS her to suffer, it made her a stronger willed person, or is happier because of it.

my god is horus the sun god.. if he hated me it would be night for 24hrs/day

Thats fucking gross. I have never heard of a girl vomiting although i can imagine that happening... Lol what did you do try to make her swallow it?

Captain - in the middle of this convo you just made me think "that awkward moment when someone mentions god int he middle of a dt conversation" lol

Do I enjoy god making me suffer? Hmm......

Why? do you enjoy suffering? or making others suffer? Why do you think life is all about suffering? Gotta break that cycle man it's vicious.

@Hood, your totally right. Nothing hotter than a chick barfing all over your cock right before you cum.

Thats fucking gross. I have never heard of a girl vomiting although i can imagine that happening... Lol what did you do try to make her swallow it?

Captain - in the middle of this convo you just made me think "that awkward moment when someone mentions god int he middle of a dt conversation" lol

@kayla, Yes this actually happens. No I don't make her swallow her vomit, you sick fuck!!!