• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

Defeatism.

/discussion.

Why ask for opinions and help if you're going to disregard them?

Your discussion would be better suited to TDS.

im bipolar homie, trust me, i know emotions... i know when something effects my body as im very sensitive and in tune with my body. Anti depressants work short term until your body bounces outta its depression

/HOODS advice

I've heard amazing things from friends I had in a PTSD support group that effectively used molly in small doses.

Captain.Heroin, it sounds like you need to open your mind up to drugs a little, man.

Defeatism.

/discussion.

Why ask for opinions and help if you're going to disregard them?

Your discussion would be better suited to TDS.

The captain doesn't get to speak his mind in TDS.

I don't have to do it here either. No worries. :)

Pocket pussy!!!!

OMG You guys, Blue Mountain State. Get with it. lol

edit: the captain should watch blue mountain state, available on netflix instant streaming.

The captain doesn't get to speak his mind in TDS.

I don't have to do it here either. No worries. :)

Can you explain this to me as to why you cant?

You are welcome to here, it's just a little frustrating cause it's going in circles.

Pocket pussy!!!!

OMG You guys, Blue Mountain State. Get with it. lol

edit: the captain should watch blue mountain state, available on netflix instant streaming.

I could torrent the movie if I wanted it.

I am going to be busy creating noise soon enough. I don't enjoy many movies.

CH something that can make you happy.. look at all the people in this forum dedicating our time and thinking to try and make you feel better.. we obviously care about you and we only know you over the internet.. we are welcoming you here to open up and we are trying to help but it's like you have your guard up and won't take any advice from us when some of it can actually help you. we care or we wouldn't still be on the subject.

Can you explain this to me as to why you cant?

You are welcome to here, it's just a little frustrating cause it's going in circles.

do you think you're man enough to have two conversations at once Mr. T? Because you could reply to my post regarding the entertaining show blue mountain state?
Or we could talk more about DT?

I could torrent the movie if I wanted it.

I am going to be busy creating noise soon enough. I don't enjoy many movies.

mwahahahaha, but you see, BMS is a TV show, not a movie ;) And torrents suck that is sooooo 2005. All tv shows/movies can be found streaming online.

do you think you're man enough to have two conversations at once Mr. T? Because you could reply to my post regarding the entertaining show blue mountain state?
Or we could talk more about DT?

mwahahahaha, but you see, BMS is a TV show, not a movie ;) And torrents suck that is sooooo 2005. All tv shows/movies can be found streaming online.

DT IMO.

Damnit, i haven't seen blue mountain state...

Between work and this thread my head is spinning.

@tripman, you're going to have a great time when you get off work tonight and watch blue mountain state and we can talk about how epic it is, or how deep throats can be.

ok.

iight im out like a fat kid in dodge ball.
i'll be watching (o( (o(|)o) )o) <--- donno what i just made there but it looks cool so it is staying lol.