• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

Maybe the change I want to see is horrible...

Thanks for the opinion tricomb but I'll have to give this a lot of thought.

@kayla, you've never had a male stuff it down your throat? From the male perspective, you have not really lived until you've stuck your dick down someones throat and feel the stomach acid burn your tip.

mmmmmmmmmm yeaaaaaa. tripman knows whatsup here I'm sure.

Maybe the change I want to see is horrible...

Thanks for the opinion tricomb but I'll have to give this a lot of thought.

Why would you want a horrible change? You have nothing in life to your name but your mind. You only rent your body, it will go back to the earth soon. Material possessions obviously don't account to shit. If you have absolutely zero to your name but your thoughts, how would you want to live? The way you think defines you, and you can choose how you define yourself to an extent.

You need to stop lamenting about being you C.H.

I spent 100 days in psychiatric institutions, involuntarily and voluntarily last year, also went through Rehab, two near fatal ODs and my father is in prison for fucking 12 year olds.

I think i've had it pretty rough.

I love life...

Captain- that sounds terrible hugz <3

Sorry trip.

I cant every write all thats happened to me it sounds like a girls worst nightmare...

Even still i love bein a live <3 no one is making me suffer "anymore" except myself so if i want things different i make things change until eventually i am living a whole new life....

everyone just seek enlightenment and the road to it will make your life (no matter how "shitty") better in one way or another and once you reach enlightenment you will be free of good and evil pressures on your soul, you will be one with everything around you and share all energy with everyone and everything, you will be happy.. so i suggest this if you think your life sucks.

/end of my religious/spiritual talk

I love life too and life has thrown a lot of shit on my windshield. You must turn on your wipers when it's storming shit, or surely you shall crash and burn.

I'll just work on making some music.

Along the way I'll be looking for life satisfaction.

I have an idea. Are you in a relationship?

Take her out to dinner and do something nice for someone else. It may make you feel better about yourself along the way, or at the very least distracted from your own life.

all existence is suffering, regardless of what has happened to you. life is a prison for the soul.

Tri you would be thinking about doing something for someone else for a change hahahaha

Prison for the soul sounds creepy

images

That is all.

just purchased 4 bags of dope....still feeling all the gabaergics i took earlier...took 25 mgs DPH To help me nodd :D

I also always feel better after making others happy. :).

Damn right you do, so hop back on my cock! lol jk bud.

I'm watching intervention!

@CH, one more thing I don't mean to doubt that in life you suffer, day after day, but it's how you deal with this suffering that makes you stand out in life, and being a defeatist is not a way to stand out or be an individual.

Tri you would be thinking about doing something for someone else for a change hahahaha

Prison for the soul sounds creepy

I don't get it... =\ What do you mean? r u saying I lack empathy? :(

What is being a defeatist? What isn't?

I think accepting whatever is happened to you isn't a defeatist thing but the concept alludes me.

nice man! things will ge trbetter! you just have to want them to :)

dont be so hard on yourself man! ur music is the shit and i think you're talented ...

lemme hear some new tunes u make..i bet it will sound even better on dope

Being a defeatist is accepting that god wants you to suffer.

If you want to be happy, you have to be the change you want to see. It is very simple to say, and difficult to do. But that is life. Life is not easy, as you said.

Ya gotta hang in there man! Be the change ;)
nice man! things will ge trbetter! you just have to want them to :)

dont be so hard on yourself man! ur music is the shit and i think you're talented ...

lemme hear some new tunes u make..i bet it will sound even better on dope

What i hate is that the. Hange tou wait for or tey to make happen takes years and is subtle so people uaually cop out and commit suicide ugh