• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

I thought Ra was the Sun god. Isn't Horus a falcon?

I don't feel like a religious discussion lol, we're discussing deep throating here.

Our lives are constant suffering.

The sooner you can accept that, the sooner you will actually enjoy your life.

I forgot to tell you guys.

God wants us to suffer. Normally I say "there is no god". However I determined after going through a living nightmare (aka a day in Cpt's shoes), I met this old woman who is Roman Catholic. She doesn't like how judgmental Catholics are, as she is very poor and homeless.

She told me "god" WANTS her to suffer, it made her a stronger willed person, or is happier because of it.

Your thoughts? Do you enjoy god making you suffer?
I am agnostic. I do not think anything is making me suffer. But if i did fml that would be terrible. Constantly feeling like the creator is making you live in hell for his own selfish reasons. But doesnt it say he is a selfish god? Yes.

Tri- thats fucking discustin i was talking about your dick not her vomit yuck lmao

I thought Ra was the Sun god. Isn't Horus a falcon?

I don't feel like a religious discussion lol, we're discussing deep throating here.

I was under the impression you were god. hmmm.... just when you have life figured out it throws a curveball atcha.

Thank you <3

Seriously you cant think that way. Thats a whole new guilt trip to live with.

Sooooo tri and hD- both force ther dicks down ther girls throats ugh i bet they say fml alot lol

Our lives are constant suffering.

The sooner you can accept that, the sooner you will actually enjoy your life.

I enjoy my life.

It isn't constant suffering.

lol.

Why trying to incite a religious argument in the social?

I was under the impression you were god. hmmm.... just when you have life figured out it throws a curveball atcha.

You aren't suffering enough IMO.

horus is a falcon headed god known for protecting the sky and the eye of horus is meant to represent the eye of the sun (the sun doesn't really have an eye but Egyptians gave everything human attributes) which he is the protector of (or so i thought) horus and ra are constantly mixed up

Fine, no more religious/spiritual talk.

I'm going to probably eat some food and listen to music.

Religious conversations make for an uncomfortable debate.

I Want to smoke and e high but im dreading the burn and cough in my throat ugh

Yeah i'm confused too because the "eye of horus" and "eye of ra" seem to be pretty much the same thing...

It's actually just a discussion about humans' satisfaction with their lives.

Not religion.

I don't even think lack of life satisfaction is a philosophy...

Nor a religion.

But it's OK. You guys don't have to be me, thank god.

It's been said a million times, but honestly the only way to move up in life is to be the change you want to see.

Instead of feeling bad for yourself, or that gods out to get you, or justifying it by saying gods out to get everyone, you should try a major lifestyle change.