• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Nootropic? piracetam, Pramiracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, etc?

Im looking up "friendly warning" in the dictionary. lol...

Ok it was tough but this was about all i could find;

"Gentle reproof, as with a meat-axe. Friendly warning.Consigned by way of admonition,His soul forever to perdition, Jubrius"
The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce, 1911

Last edited:
Its advice given to a friend, or at least given in a friendly way, that can help him steer clear of trouble.

A warning is just that, someone telling you to be warned.

But hey, lets not get back on topic or anything.

hey man, im not abusing anything. i love mdma, and i take 6 months breaks. these nootropics arent magical, i know that, and i know that nothing beats breaks and diet. mdma should be used the least amount of times possible im a firm believer of that. as for nootropics, itheyre known to improve rolls. why not get something better than amazing? i dislike mdma abuse greatly, im not a raver, you have a totally wrong misconception. i dont look for a good time, i look for learning, growth, spiritual nirvana, pure empathy love and peace. im just curious because on this forum ive seen conflicting opinions, so i wanted to make a thread to see what people WITH EXPERIENCE with these nootropics have to say. some people say it makes them more stimulated and lowers empathy, which i do not want, some say the hallucinate much more, others say it just enhances it, others say "its like my first time". i know what im talking about, and when i dont i ask. you clearly have no idea what nootropics are about. i do agree with breaks and diet, but i also believe in supplements. they SUPPLEMENT the roll, not restore it if already lost. i know this.

so, for the people with experience with nootropics, this thread is directed towards you.
thank you

taking multi-vitamins, along with having a good diet and exercising, helps. taking 5htp for a while, then stopping for any from 1-4 weeks helps restore serotonin
and is nice (personally) for the day to day use. i believe in the use of supplements, AS SUPPLEMENTS. supplementing a healthy lifestyle, and a healthy use of mdma.

thank you.

**no problem, i also merged your posts. chemically insane**

just a couple things i wanted to say coming from someone who's life passion is peoples' health..

multivitamins are poison!! Unless you just went through chemo or haven't been eating any fruits of veggies, ever, multivitamins are rarely ever necessary. they load up your body way too full on all that crap resulting in vitamin toxicity. not to mention oftentimes the cheapest forms (ie hydrochloride) are used that cannot even be utilized by your body. However it does give your kidneys a workout.

Also I strongly recommend against 5-htp, there is a hefty amount of research suggesting it can be very cardiotoxic. Stick to l-tryptophan, or better yet, lean proteins.

@ folley-

139fc94e.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting read, excuse me for bringing back a thread, but I had to use the search to read more about what I'm going to purchase.

anyways, Folley, I completely agree with you. Users need to cycle on and off, which is a HUGE practice in body building (unless you want to fry your kidneys in the gym) ;)

I take an attack dose (50mg) of noopept before i roll (6-apb not MDMA, personal preference) and find it takes away the trippy mindfuck 6-apb can have and makes it feel cleaner (more like MDA)

^ so the trippy mindfuck is undesirable? I plan on trying 6-apb for the first time this weekend, and I also have noopept.

Nootropics that effect serotonin and dopamine are your best bet for cognitive function and mental clarity due to their chemical pathways.
In terms of dopamine i know a new supplement that has a few studies on - 9-mbc works a nootropic through the dopamine pathway and increasing dopamine levels - you can get it from Predator Nutrition soon i've also heard good things about a supp called Salidroside - contains an activated form of rhodiola.

I've been trying to get my hands on these for quite some time now, due to massive brain fog keeping me from being unable to work/function in society. But I don't have access to them since I'm unable to work and therefore flat broke. Vicious cycle basically. *snip* - Please don't link to pages related to sourcing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the nootropics and smarts I'd recommend Oxyracetam, Aniracetam, Piracetam, Phenibut and Agmatine. Noopept is too powerful by itself and may cause a really bad headache for hours when mixed with psychs, stims or molly.

Huperzine A, Phenylpiracetam and Pramiracetam could be used but with caution and with a lot smaller amounts than if taken by themselves.

In any ways, always start experimentation with low dose to avoid possible side effects! ;)