View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how I would ever be able to get past the taste when dosing sublingually.

When I did 35mg in two lines (one in each nostril) the chemical taste of the post nasal drip was enough to make me nauseous and need to lay down.

^Put a lil' water or some beverage in your mouth with the powder if you're worried, but you shouldn't taste it too much as it is SUBlingual, if you do use a fluid you'll have to leave it in there longer, and probably swish it around (at the point it becomes partially buccal though, I guess). In any case, I didn't find sublingual administration to be particularly unpleasant, and it was my preferred daytime use ROA.

MXE kicks in in 10-30min anyways when swallowed so I wouldn't think sublingual ROA is at all worth while (as long as the stomach is reasonably empty). I also enjoy the FX of swallowed MXE rather than other ROA's.

Good grief is there anyone out here who doesnt abuse MXE like there's no tomorrow? Its very comforting to me to read how well you are doing despite horrid abuse but please guys, if you cram 1/8 oz of a drug that shakes the earth at 1/100 that in a couple days dont go saying its a bad drug if you dont feel so yiffy.

I use MXE for about 14 months now. I average at about 1 session per 3-4 weeks where I take 1-3 doses of 30mg sublingually. I typically take 2-3 hours between boosters. If I end up at 80+mg I start holing.

What I prefer with a single 30mg dose is take the dose sublingual for 10min, swallow, then go to bed for 2-3 hours to have the miracle unfold, then spend the next 2-3 hours in my living room essentially tripping on it (but a lot less intense) then spend the remainder behind the PC feeling kinda drunk but nothing too deep.

With multiple doses I just spend the interval times in bed as thats where the true magic happens, for lack of a floatation tank. If I hole it generally lasts 1-3 hours.

My most favorite effect is holing, my least favorite effect is the enhancement of gravity. Gravity can mess with me to no end, its like I'm camping out on a neutron star.

When I found out what MXE did for me I stocked up big, I scored 75 grams which I now got distributed in safe places to decentralize my stock. One of the things I'm looking forward to in having a long life, if its given me, is to visit the realm of Methoxetamine many, many times, in modest dose, with proper intervals. I hope I never get compulsive on this one.

I honeymooned on the substance like most of us but with me it just didnt get too far out of hand. Two binges when I didnt have the drug's additive effects figured out, and one heavenly period of 5 days where every evening I took a progressively bigger amount, ending on the fifth day with 120mg sublingual - which affected me like 60 does normally. All that tolerance reversed completely. If I take it in darkness and silence in bed 30mg still can completely fuck my shit up and the hole amount, 80+mg combined, hasnt changed.

So to you moderates, IT CAN BE DONE! Keep your eyes on the ball - being able to trip on MXE for years to come - and harness temptation.

Last edited:
I don't really understand how anyone can enjoy this on its own. I need to take it with benzos ( Lyrica is better) or Opiates. On its own it's really dysphoric to me. I only feel the analgesic effects, really numb in my body and emotions. Though I can trip really hard spiritually I can't really enjoy it in that state.

Last edited:
I sometimes take a small benzo with it (5mg diazepam equivalent) which does smoothen things, but I feel its at the expense somewhat of depth. Still if you plan on holing out its the way to go.

Hey asante, loved the longer post you wrote. part of me is really envious of the ability of BL's like you and coltdan to keep your usage down. I do have my own reasons for taking it daily, namely eradicating energy slumps. i use tramadol for this as well as mxe, and would have taken them in alternation if i'd had some tram at the time. in addition, it never ceased to amaze me how i could take methox everyday and still get a really decent effect off it - i was ultra positive, energetic and serene - every fucking day. still though, by taking it that often i ended up missing out on the psychedelic powers of the drug at their fullest. however, i am an optimiser when it comes to drugs and get just as much equal guilt if i feel i am taking a drug less often than i could be. you only live once. lol

My most favorite effect is holing, my least favorite effect is the enhancement of gravity. Gravity can mess with me to no end, its like I'm camping out on a neutron star.
Thats fucking brilliant :D

I just had MXE for the first time in my life last sunday. I'm just not into these types of drugs, I thought I actually wasn't going to take it ever but a good friend convinced me it is worth a try, the best RC there is.

Of course I loved it :p. But in no way do I think its safe to take it several times a week. It is a very very strong drug, point. We still know almost nothing about it so yeah, moderation is a good idea. I hope I'll take it just once per month and enjoy it for a long time.

The gravity can be a bitch!

Good grief is there anyone out here who doesnt abuse MXE like there's no tomorrow? Its very comforting to me to read how well you are doing despite horrid abuse but please guys, if you cram 1/8 oz of a drug that shakes the earth at 1/100 that in a couple days dont go saying its a bad drug if you dont feel so yiffy.

I use MXE for about 14 months now. I average at about 1 session per 3-4 weeks where I take 1-3 doses of 30mg sublingually. I typically take 2-3 hours between boosters. If I end up at 80+mg I start holing.

What I prefer with a single 30mg dose is take the dose sublingual for 10min, swallow, then go to bed for 2-3 hours to have the miracle unfold, then spend the next 2-3 hours in my living room essentially tripping on it (but a lot less intense) then spend the remainder behind the PC feeling kinda drunk but nothing too deep.

With multiple doses I just spend the interval times in bed as thats where the true magic happens, for lack of a floatation tank. If I hole it generally lasts 1-3 hours.

When I found out what MXE did for me I stocked up big, I scored 75 grams which I now got distributed in safe places to decentralize my stock. One of the things I'm looking forward to in having a long life, if its given me, is to visit the realm of Methoxetamine many, many times, in modest dose, with proper intervals. I hope I never get compulsive on this one.

I honeymooned on the substance like most of us but with me it just didnt get too far out of hand. Two binges when I didnt have the drug's additive effects figured out, and one heavenly period of 5 days where every evening I took a progressively bigger amount, ending on the fifth day with 120mg sublingual - which affected me like 60 does normally. All that tolerance reversed completely. If I take it in darkness and silence in bed 30mg still can completely fuck my shit up and the hole amount, 80+mg combined, hasnt changed.

So to you moderates, IT CAN BE DONE! Keep your eyes on the ball - being able to trip on MXE for years to come - and harness temptation.

+1 all the magic happens in bed with MXE whit the lights low and paying attention to what is happening to you. If you are sitting up at the PC etc you'll miss all the good stuff.
I have a feeling people who think MXE is wimpy or they bought fake stuff etc don't quite understand "how to use it"

I finally had a chance to try real Ketamine not long ago.
MXE is just like Ketamine to me. They both mess you up proper.
Great drugs IMO.
Very dangerous to be abused though and my tolerance isn't so helpful.

It's like Terrence says about mushrooms.
Take five grams and go sit in a dark room alone.

I kinda give MXE the same respect. That's how you use it to it's full advantage.
I usually end up about 100mg per trip, dosed in about 30mg doses to get me to the hole most reliably.
I rate MXE right up there with some good shrooms or some DMT or couple hits of LSD or few MDMA pills or whatever really moves you. If you know how to use it this stuff is golden. The mania isn't quite so easy to brush off but you get better with that over time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.