Not open for further replies.

Thorns Have Roses

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Warning: Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly. ~Jesusgreen

I guess I can't help it :(.

After saying I won't experiment again until Friday, I ended up dosing today because I was bored and have nothing else better to take. I love how a low dose gives an instant mood boost, instant anxiety relief and feeling of warmness. I will try to space out my use by at least a day or two between uses.

-PLUR

I guess I can't help it :(.

After saying I won't experiment again until Friday, I ended up dosing today because I was bored and have nothing else better to take. I love how a low dose gives an instant mood boost, instant anxiety relief and feeling of warmness. I will try to space out my use by at least a day or two between uses.

-PLUR

How much is considered a low dosage to you?

I considered 10mg low dose when i first tested some out... several months later, less than a half gram a day was low dose :p

I just only order a few grams at a time now... if i have a couple ounces sitting around its way too tempting

I would usually do about 20mgs and it sends me into a nice sweet spot. I have taken a higher dose before as well.

I hope my tolerance dosn't shoot up too badly...

I only ordered a gram so I don't think that will become a problem.

Anyways I had just redosed, the coming down feeling makes you a bit manic and speedy, and taking a bump will help sate that feeling.

-PLUR

Planning a combo experience of 4-HO-MET and MXE. Not many reports of this particular combo, but I'm hoping that the highly visual aspect of the 4-HO-MET compliments the hidden psychedelia of MXE.

An interesting note:
I've developed somewhat of a weird tolerance to MXE. There is a definite sweet spot between 50-100mg (I.M.) for me but it changes and often I find it difficult to get into the psychedelic mindstate. I've recently begun smoking synthetic cannabinoids again. This most recent time doing MXE, the effects were much more profound even though no cannabinoid had been consumed for at least 8 hours. I also feel far more mentally healthy after a dose if the synthetic cannabinoid is consumed at any time after dosing.

I sampled my new bag yesterday and it was my first taste of MXE allegedly coming from a European laboratory.. I've had several batches of MXE (from chinese laboratories, sold by UK vendors) and they've always felt pretty much the same despite having different appearances & consistencies and I've been safe to assume they are genuine MXE but this was different.

Took 20mg sublingual followed by 30mg less than an hour later only to experience a mild stoned feeling creeping up very slowly. I also had trouble urinating and a slight pain or feeling of pressure in my lower abdomen which was really strange and not characteristic of my usual MXE session. This dose should have sent me to a more pronounced state of mexxy goodness and accompanied with the unusual side effects I decided to call it quits.

I'd happily declare this as bunk MXE but it came from an established (although small scale) UK vendor with very positive feedback and now I'm a bit confused about all this. European MXE was supposed to be good shit! The powder is flour-like with slightly off-white colour. I also don't think this is a tolerance issue cause couple of hours later I took a dose from my previous batch to see if I just had a fucked up day but it was perfectly smooth and active. Anyone had same experiences, any thoughts? :\

edit: Forgot to mention, this weird MXE doesn't dissolve in water as well as old batches.

Last edited:
Your suspicions seem very legitimate... i noticed somewhat similar effects with the last batch i got comparedto those previous... they were all from the same uk supplier so i cant compare them to asian sourced stuff...

But what i did notice was that the last batch seemed much less dissociative and much more stimulating... i was overusing it pretty recklessly at the time however and just attributed it to "ive killed the magic by overusing"...

I suppose the only way to know for sure is to send a sample in to ecstasydata.org for gcms testing

I've heard nothing but weird things about those UK vendors. It seems US vendors is the way to go. I found one, and have been nothing but satisfied. Both my orders were different batches, but had the same potency and consistency. The first one felt more fluffy, while the second batch was a tiny bit clumpy, not by much, but you can tell it was not from the same batch. Again, same potency though.

What I'm really hoping doesn't happen, is these manufacturers see the ban in the UK, and start producing lower quality product cause they know they'll get away with it. Let's hope this doesn't happen though.

Ive been looking around for a new vendor but havent decided or tried any yet... i will definately reagent test it tho when i do and compare it to my results on the good batch i tested...

The problem is i tested the good stuff with the new style vials from ez test but have since switched to dancesafe... so the results will be harder to compare... and i really dont wanna spend another bill to send it off to ecstasydata but that may be the only option to know for sure :p

Ive been looking around for a new vendor but havent decided or tried any yet... i will definately reagent test it tho when i do and compare it to my results on the good batch i tested...

The problem is i tested the good stuff with the new style vials from ez test but have since switched to dancesafe... so the results will be harder to compare... and i really dont wanna spend another bill to send it off to ecstasydata but that may be the only option to know for sure :p

Yeah, I also got mine from a UK vendor and indeed it is just different... really sucks because I ordered 10g this time compared to the usual 5g... I emailed the vendor and they have not replied. I think that before the ban people mass bought it and they had to substitute some for something else to meet the demands..

What's up with tolerance? I've been a 4-5 our of 7 days a week user of mxe for roughly a month now, almost always nasally and I don't notice any tolerance unless i redose a few times in a day, my normal dose is 20-25mg but i do notice after taking a few days break 20mg fucks me up hard.

Before i use any type of online vendor i type their website and scam into google and see if anything comes up... so far ive done alright.. found a ton of them did have a bunch of scam warnings tho... i will not deal with western union or wire transfers ever... theyre all scams i think...

What's up with tolerance? I've been a 4-5 our of 7 days a week user of mxe for roughly a month now, almost always nasally and I don't notice any tolerance unless i redose a few times in a day, my normal dose is 20-25mg but i do notice after taking a few days break 20mg fucks me up hard.

I bought 1 gram a month ago. Went through that in 4 days.

Followed by another gram a week later, went through that in 3 days.

During the second gram, I noticed I felt like I developed a very slight tolerance. Not enough to degrade my experience, but enough to notice something was a little different. I'm not too experienced with dissociatives, but many report tolerance builds up steadily and takes a long time to get rid of. I'd imagine taking a few days off in between doses would help stop them from occurring.

It should be noted, I was taking heroic doses almost immediately, so the thought of tolerance building up may or may not have been placebo. Who knows.

Well naturally if you expose the receptors in your body to "heroic" doses of a drug they build up tolerance much faster and take longer to return to normal. I find this drug great for chilling in the evening, it just hits the spot that weed doesn't anymore.

Before i use any type of online vendor i type their website and scam into google and see if anything comes up... so far ive done alright.. found a ton of them did have a bunch of scam warnings tho... i will not deal with western union or wire transfers ever... theyre all scams i think...

safeorscam.com

just type in the vendors website to see if its legit

Man oh man some of you guys need to take it easy with this stuff! If youre getting good stuff doses around 15-20mg will do just fine theres no need to be going through grams of this stuff in a day or even a few days. We still cant be sure as to what the longterm effects of using this drug are so it absolutely baffles me as to why people are using this stuff daily and in the huge doses ive seen people talking about in these threads.

And if you guys are going to abuse it at least refrain from posting your idiotic usage on this forum. I dont mean to sound rude, but lets remember that this is a harm reduction forum and also a place where alot of people come to find information. Its not exactly harm reduction to talk about how you were going through grams a day of a substance thats active at as low as 5mg. someone who has never used mxe before could get a very wrong idea about how to safely use it from some of the info in these threads.

This is a very powerful drug people, please be safe <3

Status
Not open for further replies.